Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia of Farringdon  (Read 1887 times)

25 review(s) for ##MIA## (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

HepSteph

I was too horny so I decided to visit Mia. She had been on my list for sometime now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Location:

About a minute from Farringdon station. It is on a road that has a few pedestrians but in general is very quiet. There is a pub close by but it is quite discrete. The flat is a cosy place (it might be used by other girls too). Nice clean bathroom and toilet. 

The Lady:

She is very pretty. She looks like a young graduate and has a very supple body. Platinum blonde hair (dyed) with shiny blue eyes. She is a foxy little minx who can pretend to be a shy girl.

The Experience:

She led me straight to her room. She was wearing a pink sleeveless t-shirt and a skirt. After we got the paperwork out of the way she came over and kissed me all over and undressed me. We kissed (very light FK) and I just held her next to me enjoying the feeling her young body against my skin. I explored her body with my fingers and tongue (she has nice big juicy nipples) and went down on her. She was mildly fuzzy down there but she did taste fresh.

Then she offered me OWO and she gave me a nice wet blowjob. She sucked on the head like it was an ice lolly. She finished me off on her breasts. We chatted for sometime and then she gave me a slap on my butt and told me it was time for round two. She seemed quite wet and I found her nice and warm around me. We started off in the missionary position but she seemed uncomfortable. She did not complain but I offer her the option to ride me. She rode me like a champ till I came. She played with my cock for the remaining 10 odd minutes we had left.

I really left a very satisfied man despite no DFK. I think I will see her again. I do recommend her. She is not as good as Blonde English Chloe in my opinion but still very good and very pretty in a more traditional fashion.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 07:54:18 pm by HepSteph »