Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Veronica / Tgirl Jessica Latina - AW - Belfast  (Read 4431 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3869469) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Happyjose]

Offline Tanto12

External Link/Members Only
Hi all,

I seen this girl a while ago..... She also has another advert for full service ( External Link/Members Only)

Pictures seen in the full service advert are accurate enough bit of photo shop as there is with all.

Comms: no issue everything was easily arranged, good English

Meet: buzzed me through..... Up to flat number and walked through the door, attractive enough and feminine.
Started off with massage on my back pretty decent. Turned over and started to work on my front...... At this point she offered full service for extra but I was only there for the massage....and to be honest I don't think there would be any point in full service as she was lacking in that area.
She did offer oral though with in the price ( 70 for 30 mins)
And finished me off

All in all solid punt...... I have given a positive..... But its more like neutral/positive

Offline belfastpunter

Thanks, I would never have put those 2 profiles together. Jesica has been around for years, still using same pics.

External Link/Members Only

Cock pics in private gallery 60p 24 hours.

Offline searchinG2021

Jessica was my first TS experience and really enjoyed it, she wasn't keen on having her breasts touched but apart from that was great.

I booked Veronica a month or so later when i was feeling brave enough to try again and didn't realise I was booking the same girl, was no issue though as the experience was equally as good if not better

Offline Chrispy

If she came to main south east England I'd book her