Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork LadyVivi - Belfast  (Read 503 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5186336) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Patcheye2761

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

One of those times we’ve all experienced where you’ve been let down, you’re in ‘the area’ and pickings are slim. Basically, out of all the numbers i tried, she was the one who answered and who was available at the time.

Location is Belfast city centre so parking ‘nearby’ not the easiest. Apartment was very clean and impressive and in a more discreet area than most of the usual city centre locations.

Pictures on both ads were taken a long time ago so she is fuller than what the pics portray. Not fat as such but not toned. Large boobs, which is always a winner for me. Not stereotypically attractive for an Asian lady but not ugly either. Age wise I’d say early 40’s.

Showed in and rather than the usual transaction and business, she sat on the bed and asked me to sit for a chat. Not my thing - i have friends i can ‘chat’ with but she appeared genuinely pleasant so i obliged. Gave me the rundown during the chat about how it would work - massage, which she said she was qualified and trained in, then oral - covered for my own protection, then sex.

Told her i was only after the massage and oral and she seemed disappointed (maybe that’s just my ego thinking that).

Undressed and told to lie face down for the massage. She undressed and climbed on top of me, rubbed her breasts up and down my back and then .... ‘physically hurt me’ is the only way i can describe it. No oil, pressure applied to really strange areas to the extent that i felt skin layers being removed. I actually asked her to stop the massage after maybe 4 minutes as it was so painful. Really bizarre and definitely untrained technique.

Onto the oral, she covered me up and gave a pretty substandard blowjob and finished me off with some lube against her tits.

Upon getting up to get dressed she was adamant that i lie there and chat again so for a few mins we chatted about where she was from, how long working, where to get the best Singaporean food in Belfast etc and then i left.

I am giving a neutral as she was so friendly and seemed genuinely concerned throughout that i enjoyed myself. For a newbie or someone nervous she would be great - just dont go for the massage and you should be ok.