Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Massage Glasgow  (Read 1082 times)

22 review(s) for maria-massage (20 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only

1hr -£90
Text Maria she got back within 20 min to confirm required time .
Location just out of city centre in studentsville loads of parking around .
Flat typical student accomedation 2nd floor  , kinda dark decor , shower facilities there I never used , just used basin for quick wash .
Maria great figure tall slim small breasts, I would say normal for her size.Facially not good looking but not that bad .Always greets with smile and is enthusiastic .
Usually backs into you rubbing her ass over cock and asks if you want massge or go straight to bed . I didnt op for massage .
She went  straight for ow (although previously had OWO from her ). Gives good head , then she gets on top cowgirl , the sight of her ass is great . Then flipped her over for mish , then doggy .
Maria is quite athletic and can do all positions I tried  and probably alot more .She will if you want bring out her toys including a strap on .I usually take full booking to pop and this time Maria was telling me she had to go soon ,she must have been busy that day ! Took my que and popped just as sesson was due to end.
Summary Maria is a good VFM punt .
I will see her again , have no plans to just now , good plan b or c when caught out in town with horn .