Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Birmingham Outcall  (Read 1793 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline _Rust_

Had the opportunity to stay over in Central Brum for the night so I took it along with the chance to book Lilith for an evening booking. I've seen her again since but will review the first time.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Price and booking length: £200 for 90 minutes

Comms: Very good, I contacted her through Adultwork first and agreed a booking about 3 weeks in advance. We exchanged numbers and I let her know everything was all good in the morning. Before the booking she let me know when she was parked up and the ETA which was the agreed time. My hotel had a keycard system so I asked her to meet me in the bar, I got a glass of wine and waited, felt slightly nervous as I'd had one outcall before and I'd met the WG before so this I suppose was slightly new territory.

Lilith: I'd seen her face pics along with others so I knew what to expect but whilst looking at my phone I heard a 'Hello'. I looked up and was slightly taken aback, she's even better than her pics in my opinion and in the pics I thought she looked stunning. I may be biased as I have always had a thing for redheads, but I couldn't really string much of a sentence together until we got into my room. She was dressed in a cream overcoat in a red dress and seamed stockings with flame red hair, red lipstick and killer heels. I couldn't have asked for a better entrance if i'd tried. :music:

Action: As soon as we got into the room she pulled me in for DFK, excellent start. Then she asked for the fee, which I gave her. More DFK while getting into our various states of undress, her arse is unbelievable, one of those exercise crafted toned wonders that begs to be spanked  :wacko: and she's just well.. fit, you can see she takes care of herself. Then she started OWO on me, very sloppy and takes it all, lapping at my balls for a break before going at it again, very good technique. I then went down on her and she was fresh, wet and making all the right noises so I went for a finger which she seemed to be loving. She even started fingering herself then cheekily suggested 69, so of course I went for that. We then moved onto sex after Lilith put the rubber on me. She rides like a woman possessed, If she'd had the opportunity to spank her own arse I'm sure she would have like in previously reviewed bookings but there's no way I was leaving that thing alone ;). I pulled her into me and pounded hard until the first pop happened.

At half-time we had a chat and a drink, she's a good laugh, has her head firmly screwed on and is good to chat to.

Into round 2 with so more DFK and she's soon deepthroating me again coming up for air and starting some dirty/cheeky talk like she'd been doing at certain points - I was rock hard quite quickly seeing as looking at a gorgeous redhead with her arse in the air and my cock down her throat pretty much ticks every box for me... wow. I then had to fuck her again so rubber number 2 was applied and she got on her front sticking her arse in the air, I just went in like a kid in a sweet shop, pounding away before slowing down and spanking her arse, then I flipped her over for legs in the air mish and I finished on her tits and stomach.

At the end we had a reasonably long chat about various things. She comes across as someone who could do extremely well in this scene and is a meticulous planner and someone who enjoys what she does, which is what I think all the best WGs I've seen have in common.

Anyway, that was a long review. I haven't written one as long as that for a while but this was a first punt with a very good WG in my opinion who I'm pleased is in Central Brum now for incalls. Given that the best Polish WGs I and others were used to no longer seem to be there Lilith is a very welcome breath of fresh air (and red hair ;))

:drinks: Rust

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review rust, she sure is racking up those positives :drinks:

Online robsmith149

She sounds excellent, seems a clever girl, well written profile if a bit long with a bit of humour mixed in, looks like she did her research before starting out, seems a bit of a polish pse Andrea Meddan. Shame for me that she's in brum as can't be arsed with the m6 traffic down to there.

Offline _Rust_

Thanks for the review rust, she sure is racking up those positives :drinks:

Well deserved I think Az and long may it continue  :thumbsup:

Offline _Rust_

She sounds excellent, seems a clever girl, well written profile if a bit long with a bit of humour mixed in, looks like she did her research before starting out, seems a bit of a polish pse Andrea Meddan. Shame for me that she's in brum as can't be arsed with the m6 traffic down to there.

I saw Andrea for a couple of short bookings and the comparison is a good one.  I do find Lilith more attractive though and I think she's a little bit filthier but the DFK with Andrea seemed more intense.

It's great though that as one great WG retires from the city another has moved in, if only that could happen every time!

Offline Littlefoot

I didn't notice before, her availability is rather limited and doesn't particularly suit me. I will have to try and juggle things around a little to get a booking. I will eventually get round to seeing her. As well as being a good SP and coming across as a conscientious worker, I get the impression she's very professional, another plus in my book. Let's hope she hangs around for a while!

Cheers for the review Rust  :hi: