Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera  (Read 1500 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 0mard3000

Just seen the infamous Ameera  :wacko:

What can I say that hasn’t been said before.

1hr Meet. £150. She doesn’t have an AW page right now so found her on UKE.

Comms: Primarily via UKE and then via text when closer to the time. Not her strongest point but she’s clearly built up her rep so all of that doesn’t matter so much. I’m sure now she knows me it might be a bit easier. She’s available when stated and spaces fill up fairly quickly I’d imagine. Taken me a while to pin her down so to speak but I see what all the fuss is about.

Location: Flat in Warren St. Short walk from station. Nice room. All good.

The girl. Olive skinned half Arab/half Czech I believe. About a size 10. I found her pretty and very sexy. I’ve seen talk about her size etc which I’m sure varies from time to time like with anyone but at the moment, I’d describe her as kinda thick in a good grabable way but not with the natural curves of a Latina so to speak but super sexy.

The Meet: Quite simply the woman can fuck! If you don’t have stamina, she’ll wear you out. Started with some intense DFK right after hello. We were pretty much all over each other. Dealt with the paper work, took a quick shower, then back to the action. DFK, OWO, 69, RO and sex in multiple positions. All handled with her signature enthusiasm and intensity. Her pussy felt great and she knows how to use it with lots of squeezing action throughout. Everything was very high energy but that’s 100% my vibe so we were both dripping with sweat after about 30mins and the bed had moved to the middle of the room. Changed the dom with more OWO and fingerbanging in between. Can’t rememwbr which position but I eventually let her know I was cumming  which she wanted to take in her mouth/face but we just missed out. Took a quick break but I basically stayed hard so after a bit of chit chat, lying by each other and DFK we went again. Basically fucking each other like it was our last time. She’s got a lot of energy and I expected her to fold but she kept going like the proverbial energiser bunny! Not a clock watcher at all but once it became clear we could’ve fucked each other all day and I might not cum again we both figured out we should check the time and we’d indeed gone  15 mins over and Ameera it seemed wise to wrap it up and live to fight another day. I took another shower, had some chit chat then headed off. Aside from the shagging, I found her very nice, friendly and easy to talk to.

The Ameera experience is indeed just that and not for the faint hearted. If you like a sexy Arab looking girl who can fuck like there’s no tomorrow, Ameera is definitely a great choice. Particularly if you can handle a seriously intense and physical session. I’ll definitely be back soon :rolleyes: