Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: andreea_27xxx (DFK, OWO/CIM) in NW9 (Kingsbury)  (Read 66703 times)

24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
19 review(s) for andreea_07xxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4996163) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline naz

best to ring n ask the SP but shes at the location till late

She starts late in afternoon and works late. I guess how late depends on bookings.

Offline kingmg

Is she good for 30 mins punts?
I've only had 15 min blow and go

Offline JimmyWong

I've also seen her quite a while back now, pre covid times!

Does anyone actually have sex with her? Or everyone just gets a quick suck and go? If you've had sex with her how was it?

Offline Aquaman

No doubt her blow and go is fabulous - does anyone else find her mouth delightfully warm!

But have done a few 30 minutes for full service and find her enthusiastic and tight. She is a nice person and so a most enjoyable shag. Aq

Offline naz

For me sex wasn’t great, as soon as you pop she on her phone disengaged. I need to simulated both in mind as well as physical. OWO was great. Nice person.

Offline tantraman

Cheers, Dazzle1981, for letting us know that this lovely lil' cocksucker is back in town via this new Vivastreet profile ...

External Link/Members Only

... from which I preserve Andreea's new mobile ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... and poach and preserve photos :music: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 07:16:17 pm by tantraman »

Offline Rabbit63

Just a … umm, heads up… I had a nice BJ from Andreea just now, and in our post-cum chat, she said she’s going back home on Tuesday (14/6) for ‘about a month’

Offline ppunterr

Just a … umm, heads up… I had a nice BJ from Andreea just now, and in our post-cum chat, she said she’s going back home on Tuesday (14/6) for ‘about a month’

When I saw her a couple of months ago, she talked about a planned permanent move back to Romania. This 'about a month' trip may well be getting things all set up for that.

Offline blackx6phantom6

Fingers crossed it’s just a month and not permanent

Offline smiths

Andrea packs as many punters in as she can so is probably knackered, she has worked 6 or even 7 days a week some weeks so thats a hell of a lot of cock. A good WG who has always offered me a good service, and i have punted with her dozens of times pre and post lockdown.

Offline kingmg

does she work in the day now or is it after a certain time ?

Offline ppunterr

Saw her mid-week ... a day after she got back from Romania. She's on form as always! Normally works late afternoon till late!

Offline latrell

Hi lads. Is this pocket rocket still in town ?

Offline ppunterr

Hi lads. Is this pocket rocket still in town ?

think so. She was reviewed a couple of days ago.

Offline latrell

Hi lads.Sorry to bring up an old thread. Is this pocket rocket still around ?

Offline ppunterr

Hi lads.Sorry to bring up an old thread. Is this pocket rocket still around ?

Pretty sure she isn't. Her VS profile has gone. Her telephone number has been deactivated. I pinged her at the start of Dec and she said she was around for another week. I didn't get a chance to meet her and since then, no longer contactable. I knew she was planning to head back to Romania permanently and this does look like it is the case. Historically, she has kept her profiles and number active when she was back in Romania - sometimes for months at a time. This time not she hasn't so I do reckon it's permanent. Sad because she was one my favourites!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 12:07:17 am by punjabipunter »

Offline tantraman

... I knew she was planning to head back to Romania permanently and this does look like it is the case.

This is most sad news :( ... Andreea was the best VFM cocksucker (OWO/CIM) in London, and I've dumped untold loads in her welcum mouth over the last three years; gonna miss her :cry:

Offline latrell

thx lads for the info. Big loss indeed.

Offline Aquaman

Yes it looks likes she has made enough to go back home to start a beauty parlour. Will miss her drinking me dry on many occasions. Any recommendations for the next best north London replacement at VFM? Aq

Offline ppunterr

Yes it looks likes she has made enough to go back home to start a beauty parlour. Will miss her drinking me dry on many occasions. Any recommendations for the next best north London replacement at VFM? Aq

Exactly .. at a complete loss now. Where else around this side of London will you get OWO, CIM, FK for £60/30min? Any suggestions?

Offline Rabbit63

I last saw her in early December, and I remember her saying 'this is my last week'  Didn't think anything of it as I've punted with her many times over the past 3-4 years, and she still had faint tan-lines from her break back home last summer. She came back from that break a bit slimmer and I had some fun times with her. She got to know my favourite BJ position, me sitting up on the bed, her laying full-length on her front and me looking down at that pert little bum as she slurped me to a climax. Wonderful! I still hope she'll return. But not if it's as a frumpy overweight financially-troubled Andreea  :cry:

Just checked my last WhatsApp conversation with her.
Asked if she was working that day. Confirmed.
Texted her 30mins before, as pre-arranged.
Confirmed room number was still the same, about 20mins before (I had arrived in Kingsbury earlier than planned).
The last part of our messages that day ended with a fitting word, given our numerous prior encounters...
'are you here already?'
'yes'
'2 mins, ok?'
'ok'
'COME'  :kiss:

Offline Aquaman

Talking of favourite Andrea BJ position, I always enjoyed standing clothed with her kneeling, coquettiously unzipping my flies, searching for her favourite lolly and sucking relentlessly until she achieved her liquid spoils! Never failed. Will miss that lady! Aq

Offline tantraman

Ah, Aq, you are making memories flood back :dance: ...

... I always enjoyed standing clothed with her kneeling, coquettiously unzipping my flies, searching for her favourite lolly and sucking relentlessly until she achieved her liquid spoils! ...

... I've enjoyed very similar many times over; and for £30, what a bargain that was! :cool:

Offline Aquaman

It was. And no one else appears in same VFM league! It is mind boggling to think how much cum must hit her tonsils over the years! Would she have done better at a higher price. I don’t think so. Volume counts and that lass was a trooper. Wish others would learn that lesson….. Aq

Offline kingmg

It was. And no one else appears in same VFM league! It is mind boggling to think how much cum must hit her tonsils over the years! Would she have done better at a higher price. I don’t think so. Volume counts and that lass was a trooper. Wish others would learn that lesson….. Aq
sadly they earn the same from only fans rather than put in the work servicing punters