Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: andreea_27xxx (DFK, OWO/CIM) in NW9 (Kingsbury)  (Read 66667 times)

24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
19 review(s) for andreea_07xxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4996163) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Kaluuu276

Wish she would get those tits fixed

Then it would be costly for us punters.  :angry:

Offline mrx007

It was the lovely mouth pictures that I couldn't resist, especially where she's licking her lips. Lovely. And I must say she delivered, using those lovely lipsticked lips to drain my nuts and she took the thick seed well.

Great girl, very good cocksucker. Will see her again when the current situation is over.

Offline Aquaman

Anyone seem Andrea recently as not getting replies? Has she left? Aq

Offline Cooldick

External Link/Members Only
This is a wrong profile she is not there different  girl in Enfield anybody  know her net profile please post

Offline tantraman

This is a wrong profile she is not there different  girl in Enfield anybody  know her net profile please post

Er, I'm not sure why you're posting this AW profile, Cooldick :unknown: ... although Andreea is now onto her 4th AW ID (you can find the latest via earlier posts or simply look up at the indexing), she has never had your "wrong profile".

Anyway, in making me look back, you've also made me find a couple of early-days-Andreea photos from her very first AW ID's thumbnails, so at least that's something :drinks: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 09:54:29 am by tantraman »

Offline Aquaman

Great photos - tits haven’t changed, still not getting any response from her! Away i hope. Aq

Offline Aquaman

Here she has stopped - shame good value! Aq

Offline tantraman

Here she has stopped - shame good value! Aq

You might be right, Aq :(

Andreea's latest AW ID has just been renamed Olivia_xx and her prices have increased, including her legendary £30 for 15mins, which suggests that a new WG is using this AW profile and Andreea's last triplet of photos ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

IF the hotel in Kingsbury she worked from his now closed due to Covid she may of gone back home as she told me she didn't like the place she worked from when it shut last time.

Or she has gotten a new place in the new location with a new name.

Offline latrell

IF the hotel in Kingsbury she worked from his now closed due to Covid she may of gone back home as she told me she didn't like the place she worked from when it shut last time.

Or she has gotten a new place in the new location with a new name.

Hi gents. Any one know if she's still around and got a new place and aw profile.

Offline smiths

Hi gents. Any one know if she's still around and got a new place and aw profile.

No idea, or if the Olivia A/W profile name is really Andreea or not, its her in the  pics. During the last lockdown she was always working in North London be it Kingsbury, Colindale or Sudbury.

Offline latrell

Thanks for the info mate. Have you got a link to her Olivia aw profile page . Thanks in advance

Offline smiths

Thanks for the info mate. Have you got a link to her Olivia aw profile page . Thanks in advance

Offline latrell

Cheers. Looks like she's moved to central London and increased her prices. Any one seen her at her new place?

Offline tantric talents

Cheers. Looks like she's moved to central London and increased her prices. Any one seen her at her new place?
Is this the same girl? Seems like only a modest increase given Central rental rates, I can’t see any location atm.
Where in central was she listing?

Offline smiths

Is this the same girl? Seems like only a modest increase given Central rental rates, I can’t see any location atm.
Where in central was she listing?

Its her old recent Andreea profile and the free pics are of her but no idea if it IS her not for sure. And no reviews under the new name and location to give info on that yet. City Of London, the map says W2 as the location.

Andreea has or had links to Kingsbury so I assume the hotel she was working out has shut due to Covid once again, during the last lockdown she worked in Colindale then in Sudbury but when I punted with her back in the hotel after full lockdown ended she said she hadn't liked working in Sudbury at all due to the location, a pub with rooms for rent.

Offline Cooldick

Andrea  left that hotel in Kingsbury may be hotel name gone fam9due to her now she is in w2 rate is gone up £100 now

Offline Aquaman

Anyone any news on this lady? Aq

Offline Cooldick

Offline naz

Offline bedhedred

Still pretty cheap for W2.

I've always liked the look of her but never fancied the haul to Kingsbury. That excuse for my inaction has now been removed.

Offline ali sugar

this is her new AW link: External Link/Members Only
She has changed her name to olivia. Her legendary £30 blow & go is no more and its upped to £50 and the location is changed as well.

Offline tantraman

She has changed her name to olivia. Her legendary £30 blow & go is no more and its upped to £50 and the location is changed as well.

... along with a triplet of new photos ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... although the third/last is of slimmer days in yesteryear :music:

Offline tantraman

Now, Andreea has changed her name once more, from Olivia_xx to Isabelle96xx, but still with the same AW ID number ...

... and she's dropped a tenner for her Blow & Go (P&D) service :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Aquaman

Going to be in London soon - Anyone seen this lady recently or got a number for her if she is still working? Thx Aq

Offline smiths

Going to be in London soon - Anyone seen this lady recently or got a number for her if she is still working? Thx Aq

Is it really Andreea I am thinking, there have been no reviews on her since she charged name and location so who knows until a punter confirms it is her and its not a swapped profile.

Offline kingmg

Is she still about?
Was a lovely regular blowwy in the Kingsbury hotel before covid

Offline Platy7

Is she still about?
Was a lovely regular blowwy in the Kingsbury hotel before covid

According to this External Link/Members Only
Yes

Offline latrell

Looks like she's back at Kingsbury hotel . Can anyone confirm this?

Offline thecat250

Yeah she's there, just got back from seeing her. Lovely girl friendly as ever and taking loads in her mouth.

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 01:00:29 am by tantraman »

Offline tantraman

To catch up with youngsters on this board, I've even managed a GIF :yahoo: ...

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 01:19:55 am by tantraman »

Offline smiths

Yeah she's there, just got back from seeing her. Lovely girl friendly as ever and taking loads in her mouth.

Thanks for the good intel about her being back. :thumbsup: I punted with Melissa aka Andreaa recently and she was as good as ever for me. I was expecting her to be a lot bigger going on some pics I have seen but now she was only a bit heavier than the last time I saw her last year. A size 10 I would say but short. Great kissing, OWO, allowed Fingering of her pussy and CIM, £60 for half hour. I will put a positive review up when I get the chance. Good to see her back now Anna in N15 has gone, and she is easier for me to get to, and works later up till the early hours depending how busy she is and how she feels she told me.

Offline tantraman

... I punted with Melissa aka Andreaa recently and she was as good as ever for me ...

Nice one, smiths :thumbsup: ... I really must make tracks back to Kingsbury to enjoy this cheery lil' cocksucker. Andreea always delivered a perfectly-timed, perfectly-executed and perfectly-costed oral pit-stop service! :yahoo:

Offline smiths

Nice one, smiths :thumbsup: ... I really must make tracks back to Kingsbury to enjoy this cheery lil' cocksucker. Andreea always delivered a perfectly-timed, perfectly-executed and perfectly-costed oral pit-stop service! :yahoo:

I certainly enjoyed seeing her again and will do so again quite a bit if she stays around, 30 mins is my minimum and at £60 that's good VFM to me. She was smiley with me as ever and looked genuinely happy to see me again after a long time. Always comes across as a nice woman to me and her service has never got worse so far, and I have punted with her loads of times in all.

Offline Neet.punter

Gave her a visit yesterday very charming girl indeed :D. Good owo and cim. Wanted give a review but i guess she's got enough.

Offline tantraman

Offline Aquaman

Always excellent service - unfortunately she leaves on Sunday for several months! Aq

Offline latrell

Hi chaps . Anyone have any info if this little cute pocket rocket is back yet?  :wacko: 

Offline Aquaman

Unfortunately not seen anything from her yet! She said to me before Xmas she’s was going back to Romania for a few months but would be back in London in spring. Aq

Offline ali sugar

Happy to report that this gem of a OWO expert is back at her regular adobe in Kingsbury. i happily went to sample her OWO & CIM this week ;-)

Offline Aquaman

Fantastic news -was a regular for me as one of best quick orals in north London!  Have you got a new number or gumtree reference and is she back as Andrea?thx Aq

Offline ali sugar

here you go mate, also to highlight the weight shes lost and her supple ass is nice to hold n finger:

Offline tantraman

here you go mate, also to highlight the weight shes lost and her supple ass is nice to hold n finger:

Thanks for the latest Vivastreet link, ali sugar :hi:; now nabbing new photos too :music: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ali sugar

she's lost some weight and got a sexy tan which suited her. One of the best SP who delivers OWO & CIM on every meet

Offline latrell

Excellent news. what time does she usually work till?

Offline ali sugar

best to ring n ask the SP but shes at the location till late