Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New To This Site  (Read 748 times)

Offline J_H

Just found the site a few days ago. It's very useful. My initial thanks to all fellow punters who provide feedback, warnings of dodgy or even potential dodgy dealings and scams are especially welcome - great stuff keep it up - I'm very green at this.  At the end of the day, we are in a buyers' market! I think.

I'm interested in Polish and Roma girls but - and I know it's hard to generalise - I've been put off by the idea that they might be mostly scammers, with heavy stick men behind them! I don't mind the stick men jumping out of the wardrobe when I 'm on the job and riding my ass - just don't want them kicking 7 shades of sh1t out of me!

bbb

If you're in Edinburgh, try LSS (London Street Sauna), probably the most 'professional' of the Edinburgh saunas and mainly EE girls.

Tjkooker

Just found the site a few days ago. It's very useful. My initial thanks to all fellow punters who provide feedback, warnings of dodgy or even potential dodgy dealings and scams are especially welcome - great stuff keep it up - I'm very green at this.  At the end of the day, we are in a buyers' market! I think.

I'm interested in Polish and Roma girls but - and I know it's hard to generalise - I've been put off by the idea that they might be mostly scammers, with heavy stick men behind them! I don't mind the stick men jumping out of the wardrobe when I 'm on the job and riding my ass - just don't want them kicking 7 shades of sh1t out of me!
That's a quality first post. Don't think I'd be happy with the stockman riding my ass. Now a 5'3" brunette with big tits would be a different matter.

Look for Anastasia I think it is on AW. Was listed as nicki previously. Short tanned blonde polish girl. A curvy size 10.  She would be right up your street.

Offline J_H

Cheers guys.
TJ, in some places you might get charged extra for a 'lucky Pierre'! I take your point though ... still, I'm a little curious! Will look for Anastasia - I could be tempted with a bit of spit and Polish! Think all the Roma ones look dodgy. Like to hear otherwise.
BBB - will be in Edinburgh in a few weeks time, might look that one up.