Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTY_SYLVIA_24  (Read 1152 times)

3 review(s) for BUSTY_SYLVIA_24 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

damiankingston747

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

comms was very good and quite sweet on the phone. agreed for 100 with anal and all other normal services owo, cim etc.. asked her to wear one of the dresses on profile which she agreed to as well as having a shower with me..

got to the building and called, and got told to come up.. pressed the bell and she opened the door but was still in casual dress.. she said she couldnt find the dress i requested.. hmmm. confirmed when giving money that all services were included.. when i asked to join the shower, she said the curtain is broken so two people cant do at same time.. tried to check her logic, gave up. took my shower and was waiting in room, she then heads to the shower.. takes her sweet time.. then she says, she cant do anal because she is failing bit of pain.. should have walked at this point.. but gave benefit of doubt. havent had my share of shit punts so this is a lesson ...

tried to kiss her, couldnt open her mouth however i tried.. i hate bad breath so i take extra care for my oral hygiene so it wasnt bad breath or anything.. she then started complaining about how long her day has been and i was the last guy for the evening before she heads out with friends.. she then said to give me a blow job.. this was also below average.. i just left after the first round.. 30mins i think i stayed for a 100 pound 1 hour punt.. i have seen a couple of average/okish punts but this is downright crap.. she had no interest and even mentioned, she is not enjoying doing this but has to for paying bills and she doesnt want to do any other job because its too difficult..

she works with another WG who owns the flat but sylvia "rents" for the day.. she said her profile name is all services or full services for you or something.. didnt hear or see her though.. could see light in the other bedroom..

Festisio

Always, always check the feedback!  Would have saved you 100 notes.

Negative    Member Not Active    19/11/2013 08:13    Seeking Services
     No French kiss, no anal, 100% passive, boring !

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the tip off.
Dreadful. Worst type of punt. To be honest, I would have walked I think, depending on alcohol levels
 :drinks:

damiankingston747

Always, always check the feedback!  Would have saved you 100 notes.

Negative    Member Not Active    19/11/2013 08:13    Seeking Services
     No French kiss, no anal, 100% passive, boring !

thx mate, not a newbie but not a veteran in the circle.. this feedback was left by a member not active.. i have seen other WGs or pimps writing this kind of feedback on other WGs just to bring down business. or i have heard of this anyway from other good WGs. this seemed that way looking at other punts.. you are right, need to do more homework from now on..

Offline LastManCumings

I've done a report on her as well.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17961

For me it was positive. Maybe coz I was her first punt of the day.

I was not looking for anal that day and wasn't in the mood for DFK as had a slight cold. She was not passive as far as my punt was concerned, although she was not into any dress requests. It was a pretty okay punt, but then I wasn't looking for something extra.