Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique.sweet26 - Edinburgh  (Read 419 times)

20 review(s) for LOVELY_M.O.N.I.C.A (16 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline shagathon

External Link/Members Only

1hr incall £100
Good comms, attactive girl but unsexy and poor service.

I read her reviews and wasn't expecting to be blown away, just a decent average+ punt. 
I texted Monica and arranged to meet later that day - quick responses, all good. This is usually a good sign.
Flat is high rise apt in old town, easy enough to find and I felt safe though its not the best part of town for sure.
Physically, she's attractive, late 20s, average height maybe size 10-12 nice firm body, good tits smooth skin.
But we all know good looking is not the same as sexy, and she wasn't.

Got straight down to business - started with a bit of light kissing, but she clearly wasn't into it or even remotely turned on. I need a bit of snog action before I get properly hard and this wasn't going to happen. She gave me OWO, pleasant enough but not deep and no passion. Asked for RO to try to get her interested and she let me lick her gently for a minute or two but cut me off. Then sex in a couple of positions before she pulled away saying she needed a break. My erection was fading, and she tried to revive me with more OWO and hand action.. but totally wasn't doing it for me. Some girls seem to think they just need to suck and wank a floppy dick, but it's my brain that gets turned on not my cock. I got hard again with body to body contact and sucking on her tits. Back for sex in cowgirl and mish where I mustered all my sexual energy, fucked her hard and fast pretending she was someone else, and eventually shot my load. Still some time left so she gave me a massage and we had a pleasant chat, but that's not what I was there for. Left on the hour pretty disappointed.

I hate to say standard Romanian offering. I thought this one would be OK and I've had good times with some Romanians but they are the exception.