Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: brooke Scorpio sauna  (Read 435 times)

Offline willie loman

This girl comes and goes. In her twenties? slim, small breasts, 5ft 5,? to me pretty, pleasant manner, Scottish parents? but English chav accent and personality, that's a bonus in my book, in the room accommodating about what you can do with your fingers and mouth, quite a sexual girl, she is competent too. Gets a neutral, as she assumes job done when you come, and tends to get you out of the room early, I like to get the full 30 minutes. This is a common problem in scorpio, not all but some girls routinely have you out early, Haig the boss isn't bothered, though he hits the roof if the customer overstays his booking. Also her post shag shower routine is questionable , ,(that's another prob withsome  scorpio girls.).I will go back, indeed I already have.

Offline foreverchanges

Cheers Willie..is this the same Brooke who used to ply her trade at NTS about half a dozen years ago and did a runner off to No 9 Sauna along with Alicia?

Offline willie loman

Cheers Willie..is this the same Brooke who used to ply her trade at NTS about half a dozen years ago and did a runner off to No 9 Sauna along with Alicia?
No that brooke was a 100% scottie, wish she had stayed around.

Offline foreverchanges

No that brooke was a 100% scottie, wish she had stayed around.

:hi: :hi: