Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT opportunities in the Y&H region  (Read 100682 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

The purpose of this thread is simple.

It's here to "highlight" lasses that have no reviews on this site who are in the Y&H region.

They can be "resident" or tourers.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cumdrinkslut of Huddersfeild

External Link/Members Only

Fuck me she looks fit in her PG but £170ph scares me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Here's another interesting one.

CaseyCox18 of Bingley

£120ph

Claims to be 19 and up for anything but anal and bareback.

Offline Jindybandy

The purpose of this thread is simple.

It's here to "highlight" lasses that have no reviews on this site who are in the Y&H region.

They can be "resident" or tourers.

Good idea

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Jindybandy

Cumdrinkslut of Huddersfeild

Fuck me she looks fit in her PG but £170ph scares me.

That is an interesting one as the £90 for 30 minutes is around my acceptable rate. Not sure about £6 for the Private gallery though. Might have to check them pics out though

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good idea

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drinks: :drinks:

If all the enquiries we see in the region about newbies get channelled through this thread they will be easier to spot.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That is an interesting one as the £90 for 30 minutes is around my acceptable rate. Not sure about £6 for the Private gallery though. Might have to check them pics out though

FAF  :yahoo: :yahoo: save your £6 for the punt.  :hi: :hi:

I'd have done her already BUT I really struggle to cum in 30mins and £170 is over my limit for a TOFTT.

Offline mm86

Mrpartyhat2

ha really good idea. If I were more experienced like some of you veterans I would be game. I can have a look, I have a keen eye for the detail.  :rolleyes:

Mrpartyhat2

Oh Fishy a size 6 blonde polish lass at £100ph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Popped this one in my hotlist. Not brave enough to do some EE girls with no feedback yet. Plus have a few others in my hotlist which I want to see over the coming months. :)

marlboro20

Great idea Mr Fish... gives us a chance to air our TOFTT HL and maybe pick up a bit of intel along the way from guys who've seen them. I only write reviews on "New Issues and Under Valued Assets"... past months punts have all been well revied girls so didn't think I could add any new intel. On my newbie HL scene I've got a mix of milfs and youngsters:-
Molly  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Coms says she's a Brit but I have my doubts at the price.
Mazzer  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Sexy face but not often in the Y & H region
Kimberley   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Know you've reviewed her... but I like sleazy chicks.
Paris  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Nice legs. I've talked to her and got her number. She sounds good but a post on here says she may not do OWO :o(
Cassy   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  I'm with you on this one... I fancy a youngster but a crotch shot ain't much to go on. Coms are OK... she sent me her contact number pretty quick.
Don't know who I'll see, if any, (I like regulars) but I'll reviews if I do.

Mrpartyhat2

Cassy   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  I'm with you on this one... I fancy a youngster but a crotch shot ain't much to go on. Coms are OK... she sent me her contact number pretty quick.

You got there before me ;) I was literally about to paste this link in... Really want to know if she's worth the effort.

Offline NYgent

I'm finding myself tempted by this one
Can't find any reviews on her.

marlboro20

You got there before me ;) I was literally about to paste this link in... Really want to know if she's worth the effort.
Hey... progress today... we got more photos and she looks a real cutie

Offline mm86

I'll take this one, she looks gorgeous so will review when I've seen her.

IS it against the rules for me to ask someone to post or PM me her number to save me messaging her or is that not allowed?

Mrpartyhat2

I'll take this one, she looks gorgeous so will review when I've seen her.

IS it against the rules for me to ask someone to post or PM me her number to save me messaging her or is that not allowed?

Not sure it's allowed. I've sent her an email on AW. @marboro20 is one step ahead of us ;).

Mrpartyhat2

Hey... progress today... we got more photos and she looks a real cutie

I saw  :wackogirl:

Offline mrfishyfoo

@marboro20 is one step ahead of us ;).

Hope he's read her profile properly.  :scare: :scare:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not sure it's allowed. I've sent her an email on AW.

It seems to be the concensus that it's for pro$$ies not us to share their numbers.  :hi: :hi:

Mrpartyhat2

Offline mrfishyfoo

What have we both missed?  :unknown:

She had bareback  :scare: :scare: listed in her likes BUT it's gone now.

Offline Tricks

New pics look promising and coms are good

Comms are a little too good! She called me at 9:40 the other night to see if I still wanted to see her :wacko:

Offline Tricks

She had bareback  :scare: :scare: listed in her likes BUT it's gone now.

Are you certain about that Fishy?

I have been trying to arrange a meeting since she first appeared :unknown:

This one at the same address offers bareback though External Link/Members Only

marlboro20

Can anyone do a search on the AW pics?

marlboro20

This is starting to make sense now.
29th January a new AW profile appeared...Yorkshirehottie19, which said she worked at her cousin Sammie's apartment in Bingley

Offline mrfishyfoo

This is starting to make sense now.
29th January a new AW profile appeared...Yorkshirehottie19, which said she worked at her cousin Sammie's apartment in Bingley

Well the plot thickens as I was after getting a meeting with LushLucy96 who is/was one FAF size 8 blonde...

...until she told me she duoed with SluttySammie or YorkshireHottie19 at which point I binned her becuase of Sammie being a listed barebacker.

Lucy has now vanished off AW.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Are you certain about that Fishy?

Yes I am.

I was willing to put it down as a dumb ass newbie fuck up BUT her "potential involvement" with SluttySammie, a blatantly advertised barebacker, now has my alarm bells ringing at full volume.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:09:42 pm by mrfishyfoo »

marlboro20

Bit of digging and a couple of texts confirms:-
1) Yes... initially listed BB by mistake then swiftly amended.
2) Original AW profile was Yorkshirehottie19... AW closed it due to lack of verification
3) Cassy is Sammies cousin and she use her pad in Bingley.

I'm starting to think Cassy may be a new profile for Sammie? It's the bit about "Thanking guys who've been clients"... FFS she's only just come on AW. Think I'll give this one a swerve.

Mrpartyhat2

She has put the price up to £130 too. I was also given the postcode to which brings back a well known council estate in Bingley. (For all the wrong reasons) Rings alarm bells. Plus the added fact she is linked to someone offering bareback.. Shame..  :angry:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Amber Layler currently in Sheffield

Registered on the 30th of January.

Sweet mother of............

marlboro20

Price up and she's dropped Anal. Fucking Binned. Now I need another youngster... any suggestions?

Offline SmithyWantsYou

Oh Mr fish she is very tempting.. too good to be true?

Offline Kendrig

Amber Layler currently in Sheffield

Registered on the 30th of January.

Sweet mother of............
Seen the pics in the dress on stairs before, can’t find where. Believe had another AW profile in E.Midlands ?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline mrfishyfoo

Seen the pics in the dress on stairs before, can’t find where. Believe had another AW profile in E.Midlands ?

I did wonder but I can't find her.  :hi: :hi:

Mrpartyhat2

interesting.. Could scratch your itch? @marlboro20..

Offline mrfishyfoo

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:19:01 pm by mrfishyfoo »

marlboro20

Gee thanks PartyHat... yep she's a new issue but I'm not a fan of heavily inked chicks.

Offline cassini

DOMINATRIX !!! :scare: :scare:

Been chatting to this one on Whatsapp - seems genuine enough, but I doubt she is a dominatrix.

Doesn't have any incall premises at the moment so a meet is off the cards for me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Been chatting to this one on Whatsapp - seems genuine enough, but I doubt she is a dominatrix.

Doesn't have any incall premises at the moment so a meet is off the cards for me.

Not what her profile says.  :hi: :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tricks

She has put the price up to £130 too. I was also given the postcode to which brings back a well known council estate in Bingley. (For all the wrong reasons) Rings alarm bells. Plus the added fact she is linked to someone offering bareback.. Shame..  :angry:

Profile change is never a good sign after such a short time :thumbsdown:

Mrpartyhat2

Profile change is never a good sign after such a short time :thumbsdown:

No longer offers kissing either.. at this rate she will be only offer massage by this time next week.

Offline Tricks

interesting.. Could scratch your itch? @marlboro20..

She's gone quiet on me :unknown: Anyone else got anywhere?

Mrpartyhat2

She's gone quiet on me :unknown: Anyone else got anywhere?

I'm the same as marlboro. Not contacted... not really a fan of the heavy inked emo look.. Now if she didn't have the tats though ;) 

Offline Jindybandy

We just limiting this to newer AW profiles; or are we gonna include some of the more ‘risky’ sites in terms of reliability/accuracy? Places like Vivastreet - if anything, they’d be more of a TOFTT. Like this one, looks fit but poor grammar in description suggests Sergei;