Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian massage6 - Magic fingers chinese massage - Halifax  (Read 2220 times)

2 review(s) for Asian massage6 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline YoungBrownLad

External Link/Members Only
This is my first review so it might not be great here we go. After researching around i couldnt find any reviews on this place so i decided to TOFTT. This place is located just above bull green round about and can easily find parking around.  i walked in a women popped her head out one of the massage rooms. i was told to come back in 10 mins as i guess she was busy with another client im guessing. I come back in 10 mins and same woman greets me , shes slim around a size 10 and facially shes about 6/10, age wise i would say she was around mid 30s but i never got her name. she leads me into a room probably about the size of a double bed which is very dimly lit. She then asks me what i want. I tell her the hours full body massage and hand her £40. im told to take everything off which i do and then told to lie down. She starts the massage with some hot oil and she did a half decent Job to be honest i had to tell her to do it firmer at one point as she was just gliding her hands over but it did sort my back out so i cant really complain. Her english isnt great and was rather quiet  at first but once we got a little more acquainted boy does she like talking which for some might be a deal breaker for some because she REALLY liked talking. Near the end i decide to try my luck even though it says 'no sexual service' on the ad it is after all on adultwork. So i ask and she tells me £20 and i Hand it over. she then gives me a kiss on the cheek and proceeds to give me decent HE but i dont manage to last too long as i had quite some build up over the week. I asked to have a fondle and she let have a grope of her arse and titties but all covered. She cleans me up and as i try to leave she asks for me to give her a peck on the cheek.
 Overall this being my first massage i feel it went ok but then again i have nothing to compare it to. The only part i would say was actually negative would be when she stopped the massage to pick up the phone to make a booking for a couple mins.