Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Kane - Bramley  (Read 7407 times)

10 review(s) for ASHLEY KANE (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Perry-Star (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
13 review(s) for Miss Ashley Kane (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A Pair of Brown Eyes

I’m in the shithole which is called Birmingham and I’m killing a bit of time by taking in some of the sights – I’m a kind of tourist I guess.

And I’m stood outside what used to be the Yard of Ale pub in Birmingham and before that it was the Tavern in the Town pub and I know that it is nearly exactly 44 years to the day that 21 innocent people had their lives taken away and many others left with life changing injuries both mental and physical. I remember some of the details that on the night the IRA should have given a 30 minute warning to clear the building of civilians, but for this reason or that I don’t think the warning and code was given and as a result many lives and families were destroyed. A survivor said that the sound of the explosion was replaced by a deafening silence and the smell of burnt flesh. The emergency services would have been greeted by a scene which would hold it’s own in the innermost depths of hell.

I then walk over to St Philips Cathedral to end my tour in order to pay my respects and look at the small but nicely kept memorial. The majority of the dead happened to be young people – it is always the way of things I think to myself as I scan the list of names. And I already know some of the back stories – a young couple out on their first date, two young Irish brothers. One of the victims had only entered the Tavern in the Town to hand out tickets for a party. She was killed instantly. The youngest victim was 17 years old. It makes me reflect on my own Catholic faith and my Republican beliefs.

And as I am driving back from Birmingham I am thinking about my life in the mid 1970s’s when my mum was at the height of her Republican fervour and we had family in Derry and Belfast. My mum’s sister lived on Ormeau Street in South Belfast, and I went there with my mum to visit my cousin’s twice during that period. I remember walking down the street with my 2 cousins one night and a Brit in a uniform comes up to us and all I can remember is he’s got a tache and big fucking gun in his hand and he’s like where you from  son and I’m like from Mansfield and he laughs and says I don’t sound much like a Fenian – but at 9 or 10 years old I’m not really sure what he means by that and then turns to my eldest cousin and calls him a white nigger and tells us to clear off and again I look all confused like, but that’s it. That’s all I remember.

I think about the poor couple out on their first date – never had the chance to fall in love, experience the joy of parenthood. They would probably be grandparents by now. Love has to be the way forward surely – of all the forces, love has to be the strongest and most powerful. Love can make a woman pick up a car, or it can crush a man under the weight of a feather. Or it just lets everything go on as it should and as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow. That’s the kind of force love is. Is there anything wrong with that ?

I am so depressed I want to fuck a girl who looks like she could have Republican tendencies – the sort of girl who might work at Legs 11 in Birmingham or For Your Eyes Only – but has posters of Gerry Adams on her bedroom wall or Bobby Sands picture in the kitchen. I ring up Ashley Kane who I have fucked previously. And she is working from a hotel just off J18 near Bramley, and she is available today and I am desperate for her to fuck me up on poppers, piss on me, fuck me up the arse with a dildo and spit in my mouth. And I turn up and at the hotel and she opens the door and fucking hell she is a stunner – all jet black hair, tanned, fit, big tits and tattoos – proper lap dancer/wag look about her. And before I know it she is on all fours on the bed and she is inviting me to eat her arse out and I am doing this with real enthusiasm and vigour and I’m already on the poppers and I am alternating between the bottle of poppers and Ashley’s arse hole and she is loving it and I am dribbling like a stroke victim and she is looking at me in mirror and probably thinking I’m a right fucking dirty cunt – but I don’t care.

And then we are up she is leading me to the shower cubicle and I am lying down and Ashley is crouching down and asking me where I want the piss and I all over my cock and balls and she releases probably a good and half a pint of piss and quite frankly even though I’m fucked up I am very much impressed with the quality of the piss and then she invites me to lick her pussy clean and I am doing just that with my tongue wedged up there and I can taste the piss and it tastes good and she then instructs me to take another 10 second hit of poppers and the room is caving in and with unsteady feet I walk back to the bed and I am now proper fucked up and lying on me back and Ashley is on my cock and licking, biting, spitting and sucking with diligence and I am loving this and taking more poppers and then Ashley hands me my phone and tells me to ring my wife up and just at that moment the phone rings and its one of those companies telling me I’ve had an accident and I’m too fucked to have the conversation so Ashley has it for me and she tells the guy she is sucking on my cock and he seems a little taken aback by this statement but soon gets into the swing of it and is probably having a wank himself on the other end, but then Ashley gets board with him and cuts off and she is back on my cock and then gets me on all fours and she is milking my cock and biting it from behind and all of this is too much for me and just as I am about to coming The Verve are singing Love is Noise on the wireless and I think this is a pretty good way to come and I do and Ashley catches is in her mouth and then passes it back to me and it actually tastes ok. And then I pass out – but I am fine and Ashley passes me a few of the wet wipes and I am wiping my cock and arse down and she is looking fucking fantastic.

And then I’m outside and I’m making my way back to Mansfield and again I am thinking about the events of the day. I only went to Derry once with my mum – to see my aunt. It was the summer of 1971 – I cannot remember much at all really – I was only 6 or 7 years old. But I do remember playing ‘secret armies’ with my cousin in the hedges. I had to ask what a secret army was. ‘It’s like the IRA’ my cousin explained. ‘But what is the IRA ?’ – it was all new to me. The day before my seventh birthday, two Catholic civilians were shot dead by the Brits in Derry. A month later internment came in. Belfast is a lovely place to visit now and it is difficult to try and explain what the world was like back then.

It’s a year since my last review and a year since my mum died. I can confirm that you do come out of grief. After a year, after five. But you don’t come out of it like a train coming out of a tunnel, bursting through the downs into sunshine and that swift, rattling descent to the Channel – you come out of it as a gull comes out of an oil slick. You are  tarred and feathered for life.

And as I pull off the M1 I put on A Pair of Brown Eyes by the Pogues and think about the poor girl in The Tavern in the Town who was only giving out party tickets.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 10:23:01 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline HailWood

Just love reading your reviews, MOTC, and about a style of punt which is beyond my imagination.  :hi:
Ashley has been on my hotlist for a while and she's touring Rotherham which is not that far up the M1. May have to wait though as I have an appointment in Mansfield which takes priority.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good to see you back, MOTC. Always enjoy reading your reviews and imagining being a fly on the wall in your punting room  :cool:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
An amazing review again matey, love the detailed story that draws you in, also educational as i wasnt aware of the bombing. Daft question should this be in the west mids section?
Thanks again enjoyed the read

Side note: cant believe its been a year already matey i remember we had a chat about your mum, tough times, hope your ok pal
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:30:53 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline HailWood

I'd like to be able to say that I cannot believe that VW has reported this as 'not a review', but nothing about VW surprises me any longer. :thumbsdown:
Care to elaborate, VW?

vw

I'd like to be able to say that I cannot believe that VW has reported this as 'not a review', but nothing about VW surprises me any longer. :thumbsdown:
Care to elaborate, VW?

Pure useless drivel, IMO, tells punters even less than your author licence.

An amazing review again matey, love the detailed story that draws you in, also educational as i wasnt aware of the bombing. Daft question should this be in the west mids section?
Thanks again enjoyed the read

Side note: cant believe its been a year already matey i remember we had a chat about your mum, tough times, hope your ok pal

Thank you for you kind words. This last year has been spent reflecting on things and the relationship I had with my parents and why I am like I am. I feel ok with things and life in general. I have discovered swimming and running and things are ok.

My son looks like I did at 14 and he is full of angst and rage and he has just discovered the Dropkick Murphy's and the Wolftones and Planxty and Green Day and he's got attitude and I have to smile when I see it as it reminds me so much of me. And I noticed the other day he's put a picture of John Kennedy on his bedroom wall and it made me laugh and smile.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 02:49:21 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Thats a real shame you feel like that pal. But it's cool man - everyone is entitled to their opinion in my view. Some people enjoy reading them - it's just a different take on things that's all. I am truly sorry to see that you have gotten so agitated and upset by my reviews. Have you tried reading some of the others - you may change your mind. I would recommend A Generation of Children or The Cluj Vampire - they are classics my friend.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:06:12 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline HailWood

From the review, I can tell what the OP thought about the WGs looks, the services and quality he received, her attitude, comms and location. All that is missing IMO is the duration and price (missed on many reviews that I have read). It's all in the two large central paragraphs.

Admittedly one has to read through considerable preamble; but IMO it is interesting and thought provoking preamble.

Admit it VW, it contains most of the elements of a review; you just don't like MOTC's style.

vw

From the review, I can tell what the OP thought about the WGs looks, the services and quality he received, her attitude, comms and location. All that is missing IMO is the duration and price (missed on many reviews that I have read). It's all in the two large central paragraphs.

Admittedly one has to read through considerable preamble; but IMO it is interesting and thought provoking preamble.

Admit it VW, it contains most of the elements of a review; you just don't like MOTC's style.

Sifting through shit is not my thing to find a tiny nugget, glad you found it useful. Will you be joining the IRA on the back of the thought provoking mike?

Maybe a traffic light system will work like on your reviews where black text is author licence and another is the actual review   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

But everyone is entitled to their opinion in my view.
Don't tell pictybum that.... he doesn't like opinions being shared, he played pop with me because my opinion didn't match up  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Admittedly one has to read through considerable preamble;

The preamble has me confused.....

The preamble reads as sympathy for the bombing victims, or is it sympathy due to the failure in giving a warning?

My confusion stems back to the OP's avatar. I would have thought the IRA avatar (and previous avatars) suggest IRA support but the sympathy contradicts that, or does it.

Confused

vw

The preamble has me confused.....

The preamble reads as sympathy for the bombing victims, or is it sympathy due to the failure in giving a warning?

My confusion stems back to the OP's avatar. I would have thought the IRA avatar (and previous avatars) suggest IRA support but the sympathy contradicts that, or does it.

Confused

Maybe the IRA are hiding out in Sherwood, getting safe passage now they are affiliated with the biker gang.

Offline HailWood

Sifting through shit is not my thing to find a tiny nugget

So you didn't read the review before you reported it as a non-review!!
Hope Admin doesn't think you are wasting his time  :bomb:

Online Dipper

A good read MOTC. Plus a nice bit of music to cast an ear over.

Do you find your punting frequency increases with times of grief?

Mine certainly did. Perhaps it’s me giving myself an excuse, a bit like some may hit the booze or drugs to distract from sadness? 

Offline director33

Good on ya MOTC, well written piece chap. Look forward to the next one..

vw

So you didn't read the review before you reported it as a non-review!!
Hope Admin doesn't think you are wasting his time  :bomb:

It is a non review IMO, like one behind a key code that you have to guess every number to find a nugget of info.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I do wonder if admin chuckled at me spelling out the punchline of cueball's joke the other day that upset you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Or did he consider that wasting time?   :unknown:

It is a non review IMO, like one behind a key code that you have to guess every number to find a nugget of info.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I do wonder if admin chuckled at me spelling out the punchline of cueball's joke the other day that upset you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Or did he consider that wasting time?   :unknown:

Man, it's all cool - honestly, don't feel you need to justify your opinion. Your opinion is your opinion and it's all good my friend. I totally get what you are saying and if my reviews are in your opinion not proper reviews that's all cool buddy. Some other people enjoy reading them and get something out of that experience. It's just how things work I guess. I guess it's just nice diversity and difference. Once again, apologies if it's upset you so much my friend.

vw

Man, it's all cool - honestly, don't feel you need to justify your opinion. Your opinion is your opinion and it's all good my friend. I totally get what you are saying and if my reviews are in your opinion not proper reviews that's all cool buddy. Some other people enjoy reading them and get something out of that experience. It's just how things work I guess. I guess it's just nice diversity and difference. Once again, apologies if it's upset you so much my friend.

Seems to have upset MikeTheNut TBH, but assure I'm not upset just sharing an opinion on open forum (sorry pictsy).  If i was upset i would have used this  :cry:

Offline HailWood

I do wonder if admin chuckled at me spelling out the punchline of cueball's joke
Rule no 1 of comedy - if you have to spell out the punchline to your audience then it isn't funny.
IMO - just another collaborative effort between you and Cueball for you own entertainment which only succeeds in derailing another thread. And this one is going the same way, thanks to you VW.
I'll do as MOTC suggests and chill out. Maybe you can do the same.

Offline cueball

IMO - just another collaborative effort between you and Cueball

Sorry to burst your bubble fry.... that were my own workmanship... it passed straight over your head though  :sarcastic:

Not everything is a conspiracy, your head doctor should have told you that  :lol:

vw

Rule no 1 of comedy - if you have to spell out the punchline to your audience then it isn't funny.
IMO - just another collaborative effort between you and Cueball for you own entertainment which only succeeds in derailing another thread. And this one is going the same way, thanks to you VW.
I'll do as MOTC suggests and chill out. Maybe you can do the same.

Where did MOTC say chill?  :unknown: Was that a PM collaboration that you let slip.

Problem with comedy and egotistical people is they need it explaining, shame on cueball for not spelling it out even though others clearly got the reference.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

as for hijacking the thread, read the thread to see who hijacked it.

Care to elaborate, VW?

The perfect hijack, notice you name dropped 3 times too.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:06:28 pm by vw »

I just want to take a brief moment to sincerely apologise to anyone who has been offended by my previous avatar.

Although I am a lifelong Republican I do not condone any of the atrocities which were perpetrated by the IRA - I wrote the review today because I am genuinely saddened by the events on that November night in 1974 - for so many young lives to be wasted in such a way is a terrible crime and should not be forgotten (or ever repeated).

There were many terrible crimes committed by the Republicans during that period - too many to mention here. But how can killing innocents be ever justified I ask you. Once again, I am truly sorry for any offence my previous avatar has created.
MOTC.....
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:10:00 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

vw

I just want to take a brief moment to sincerely apologise to anyone who has been offended by my previous avatar.

Although I am a lifelong Republican I do not condone any of the atrocities which were perpetrated by the IRA - I wrote the review today because I am genuinely saddened by the events on that November night in 1974 - for so many young lives to be wasted in such a way is a terrible crime and should not be forgotten.

There were many terrible crimes committed by the Republicans during that period - too many to mention here. But how can killing innocents be ever justified I ask you. Once again, I am truly sorry for any offence my previous avatar has created.
MOTC.....

Such a waste of life agree on that.  :hi:

Offline cueball

Although I am a lifelong Republican I do not condone any of the atrocities which were perpetrated by the IRA - I wrote the review today because I am genuinely saddened by the events on that November night in 1974 - for so many young lives to be wasted in such a way is a terrible crime and should not be forgotten (or ever repeated).

MOTC.....
I appreciate the clarity

Offline RogerBoner

It's another beautifully written review that brought tears to my eyes. Almost as many as when your Mum died last year. You are a gifted writer and there are no exaggerations in my reply.

Offline RedKettle

thanks for the review - interesting and unusual as always.

good to have you back.  :drinks:

Online NervousJ

Welcome back Mutiny.

I've always enjoyed reading your reviews. They still make me sad though. They always make me think about life right up until the point you start ramming your tongue up the girls arse.. :D

Can't believe it's been a year.

Offline HailWood

It is a non review IMO, like one behind a key code that you have to guess every number to find a nugget of info

Few would agree with you VW. In fact the guide to reviews in PuntingWiki says:

vw

Few would agree with you VW. In fact the guide to reviews in PuntingWiki says:

So the person that amended that wiki page does too, proves nothing , just another opinion.

The way it is posted seems like an after thought.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 

Expect that was one of your mead drinking clan that added that to the wiki anyway   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe you could do a survey if that bothered? I still wont change my opinion.

Have you signed up for the IRA or have you got drunk on the mead?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You seem very protective of MOTC, is that your WK tendencies rearing their ugly head?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 07:52:00 pm by vw »

Offline Picti

Don't tell pictybum that.... he doesn't like opinions being shared, he played pop with me because my opinion didn't match up  :sarcastic:

I commented when your "opinion" crossed over into criticising how another punter spends his money. Opinion would be "I wouldn't pay that"; criticism is "you shouldn't pay that". Is it really your business how a punter allocates his punting budget?

Offline Picti

Welcome back MOTC. Sorry to hear of your loss. I had over a year away myself, and wasn't aware of your mum's passing.

Although the relevant punting information is important in a review, for me the insight into the reviewer is also salient and personalises the review. A MOTC review certainly affords insight into the reviewer.

In my opinion, individual review styles should be celebrated, rather than pressure exerted to conform to some Stepford-like uniformity.

So the person that amended that wiki page does too, proves nothing , just another opinion.

The way it is posted seems like an after thought.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 

Expect that was one of your mead drinking clan that added that to the wiki anyway   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe you could do a survey if that bothered? I still wont change my opinion.

Have you signed up for the IRA or have you got drunk on the mead?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You seem very protective of MOTC, is that your WK tendencies rearing their ugly head?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Mate, seriously - it is not a problem. You have your opinion and I am absolutely cool with that man and totally get it. What I would say is that for me there is really room for everything here. As mentioned previously and on this thread too - Some people like reading my reviews, and I enjoy writing them. Is there anything really that wrong with that I ask you.

vw

Mate, seriously - it is not a problem. You have your opinion and I am absolutely cool with that man and totally get it. What I would say is that for me there is really room for everything here. As mentioned previously and on this thread too - Some people like reading my reviews, and I enjoy writing them. Is there anything really that wrong with that I ask you.

I'r replying to your WK mike, is your brain that frazzled by poppers you cannot follow? 

the only other explanation is you have mike on ignore and cannot see that.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:15:50 pm by vw »

I'r replying to your WK mike, is your brain that frazzled by poppers you cannot follow? 

the only other explanation is you have mike on ignore and cannot see that.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That's all cool my friend - all I was attempting to say was that you don't have to feel that you have to justify your opinion. Your opinion is your opinion. I don't think anyone is trying to challenge you or make you look foolish. I totally respect what you are trying to say my friend.

All I wanted to say is that I thnk whilst people still enjoy reading my reviews and I writing them - is it really something you should be getting so agitated about ? Just saying like.....

vw

That's all cool my friend - all I was attempting to say was that you don't have to feel that you have to justify your opinion. Your opinion is your opinion. I don't think anyone is trying to challenge you or make you look foolish. I totally respect what you are trying to say my friend.

All I wanted to say is that I thnk whilst people still enjoy reading my reviews and I writing them - is it really something you should be getting so agitated about ? Just saying like.....

I'm not agitated, just sharing my opinion, that seems to have got the back up of one of your fans though.   :D

I'm not agitated, just sharing my opinion, that seems to have got the back up of one of your fans though.   :D

That's all good my friend and I support you in sharing your opinion despite and regardless of whether others disagree with you or not - it's all cool

Offline HailWood

I'm not agitated either, just sharing my opinion....

vw

I'm not agitated either, just sharing my opinion....

all good then.   :sarcastic:

Out of interest did you join the IRA on the back of the review?    :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:52:42 pm by vw »

Offline HailWood

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:54:53 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline cueball

I commented when your "opinion" crossed over into criticising how another punter spends his money. Opinion would be "I wouldn't pay that"; criticism is "you shouldn't pay that". Is it really your business how a punter allocates his punting budget?

Yes picty, but where does it say "you shouldn't pay that" (your words)....

Bloody hell fry... 300 quid for one lass for one hour... that's an indigestion inducing amount of wonga is that.

On principal, I'd be having a word with myself

Feel free to highlight where I said "you shouldn't pay that"

It's an opinion and obviously because it doesn't fit in conveniently it seems like an attack.

I wouldn't pay that and I'm happy to share that opinionated fact

Oh bloody hell, I've just looked back at the last few posts..... There's an "opinion" in each one, I'm shocked, shocked I say  :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:59:39 pm by cueball »

vw

:thumbsup:
EDIt: Then you spoil it with your trite comment :unknown:

Was a question not a comment?  Was genuinely interested. 

all good then.   :sarcastic:

That's the idea my buddy - pleased to see you have come round to my way of thinking.

dia duit mo chara

Offline HailWood

The answer is, no.

If I'm honest, I do not understand the reasoning or rationale behind the question.

The theme of the piece I wrote was to pay homage and respect to those innocent and young lives which were lost 44 years ago - I have just re read my words and I cannot see a single sentence in that piece which praises or glamourises the murder, terrorism and the pointless slaughter of innocents - i cannot understand what VW would see in that piece of writing which would encourage others to want to take up terrorism and murder of young and innocent people.

I always try to write with empathy - and I try to shine a light on the power of the human spirit and love and overcoming tragedy - you only need to read my piece on the Aberfan disaster to recognise this. I would never willingly write a piece which would encourage hatred or violence.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:36:08 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Picti

Yes picty, but where does it say "you shouldn't pay that" (your words)....

Feel free to highlight where I said "you shouldn't pay that"

It's an opinion and obviously because it doesn't fit in conveniently it seems like an attack.

I wouldn't pay that and I'm happy to share that opinionated fact

Oh bloody hell, I've just looked back at the last few posts..... There's an "opinion" in each one, I'm shocked, shocked I say  :D

It's not like you to hide behind ambiguity. Taken in context I'll stand by my original perception. Anyway my comment was just a bit of counterbalance. Sorry to have stifled you in the act of trying to stifle another punter.

Generally I don't find any difficulty in accepting or tolerating other's opinions and that's evident in my posts. I mean it's not like I pursue anyone across different threads making stifling, critical, snide comments without any real basis  :rolleyes:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

What a prick (imo), seriously it’s NOT all about you
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:52:10 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline cueball

It's not like you to hide behind ambiguity. Taken in context I'll stand by my original perception. Anyway my comment was just a bit of counterbalance. Sorry to have stifled you in the act of trying to stifle another punter.
if sharing a non fitting opinion is stifling then you'll be copying and pasting your post above all round ukp then, it's an opinion, it might be an opinion you don't like/agree with/want to see but that's tough shit as its an opinion and posted....   :dash:

Generally I don't find any difficulty in accepting or tolerating other's opinions and that's evident in my posts. I mean it's not like I pursue anyone across different threads making stifling, critical, snide comments without any real basis  :rolleyes:
i love the craic and the banter.... has that penny not dropped yet? The biggest laughs on here are in the exchanges, I like it high gloss and stereo, maybe you'd prefer flat mat and monotone. But don't flatter yourselves into thinking I'm chasing you around the boards, I read, I react and I laugh a lot, it's the ego's that brought me into the forest and its the egos that keep me here... long live the ego  :D.

Such a lovely post pictybum, I've had to break it down into one of my special red replies.

vw

What a prick (imo), seriously it’s NOT all about you

MTB asked, i answered!

The risk of asking questions, some just don't want to hear the answers (opinions).   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Your going to far and remember what i said about your disrespect for others.
This is his review his rating his experience, if you dont like it report it (like you did) walk away let admin sort the rest no need to keep popping at the OP