Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Natalie -great VFM  (Read 7022 times)

1 review(s) for Hot_Natalie_20 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline UltrasForLife

OK - as per my other topic I reported the girl for using fake pics on AW...and she is verifying now.,..but then I went to see her based on her real photos from vivastreet  External Link/Members Only as comms were good and suspected she might be worth a 30 min visit. It didn't disappoint - as I said in the other thread "60 pounds - 30 min - 2 cums. OWO, FK, 69, tasty pussy, first good handjob I've ever had from a prossie, great location, great appartment, speaks English, positive attitude, great body - great fuck: 0 complaints." Kind say enough good things tbh as I was very pleasantly surprised! Best punt I've had in Bristol and it only cost me 60 quid! She is Slovakian and does not seem to be pimped.

Hope someone else has the pleasure as she is here only for 2 more days. Well worth it even if it's just 30 mins.  ;)

her AW is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  but since I reported her for a couple of fake photos she is being verifyed now :) Vivastreet schoolgirl pics are true. Face is not 10/10, maybe 7/10 but I am a face guy normally and had no problems so good to go in my opinion for most guys :)

Only thing is she does watch the clock and I wouldn't expect things like showers outside of alloted time but wasn't a big deal for me as I certainly got what I paid for and more considering what you normally get around here.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:48:57 pm by UltrasForLife »

Offline TerryTibbs

Great find!

Is she in redcliff serviced apartments?

Terry

Lz-129

Good work on reporting fake pics Alex :thumbsup:

Didn't get a chance to view as her AW profile is now gone, she does look nice and a snip at £60

Offline UltrasForLife

Yes, worth a try while she's around. Located close to fire station in redcliffe - new development. Really nice overall, honestly besides the clockwatchingwhich is expected from travelling EEs no other complaints :)

Offline UltrasForLife

Good work on reporting fake pics Alex :thumbsup:

Didn't get a chance to view as her AW profile is now gone, she does look nice and a snip at £60

The vivastreet info is pasted from AW and so is her main fake pic there - schoolgirl pics were in her PG I think...you can see her body is great so no idea why she keeps using fake photos...

Offline UltrasForLife

Did anyone manage to visit the girl? I kind of feel bad for reporting after she gave me such a good service and without AW I can't imagine she is very busy :(

Offline TerryTibbs

I would have loved to have seen her!!!

I wonder if she will return?

Terry

Offline UltrasForLife

I doubt it considering that she was banned from AW throughout her stay here...probably had very few clients from vivastreet...such a shame, I wait for ages for someone decent to come over here...and now I feel guilty for reporting her even though her pics were fake as she probably won't come back anytime soon : ((

Offline UltrasForLife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I see she's back for a couple of days. Highly recommended as previously said :)

Offline Daffodil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I see she's back for a couple of days. Highly recommended as previously said :)

Are you sure it's the same girl, and not one using her pictures? Why didn't she log back in with her old profile? And AW says not to trust this one?

You think it's legit, AF?

Offline UltrasForLife

Are you sure it's the same girl, and not one using her pictures? Why didn't she log back in with her old profile? And AW says not to trust this one?

You think it's legit, AF?

Yes, same pics as on Vivastreet and same profile info. Same nickname too. They probably banned her previous profile as it was using fake pics (I myself reported her unfortunately). These ones are real and she is a great girl.

The only difference here is she doesn't have 30 mins bookings but if you enquire I don't see why she'd say no as it's still business :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 06:35:27 pm by UltrasForLife »

Offline Tailpipe

Yes, same pics as on Vivastreet and same profile info. Same nickname too. They probably banned her previous profile as it was using fake pics (I myself reported her unfortunately). These ones are real and she is a great girl.

The only difference here is she doesn't have 30 mins bookings but if you enquire I don't see why she'd say no as it's still business :)

Is this the one you reported then went back and fucked her.  :D :D

Offline TerryTibbs

Very tempting....

Mmmmmm...

Terry

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

External Link/Members Only

This new girl Kathy19 is offering 2 girl sessions with Hot Natalie from today?

So does that mean Hot Natalie is available again ?

Terry

Offline UltrasForLife

I presume so,  try calling on her Vivastreet profile's phone. She is quite good with comms so should let you know.

Offline TerryTibbs

I presume so,  try calling on her Vivastreet profile's phone. She is quite good with comms so should let you know.

Hi

She has updated her Vivastreet profile (still no AW profile)

Says she is in Bristol (Old Market) all this week.

Some genuine new pics.

Terry  :timeout

Offline UltrasForLife

For the life of me cant tell you if pics are really her but looks like what I remember from her body so possibly genuine.  :hi:

Offline TerryTibbs

HI

Natalie now has a new AW profile!!!

Dont report it this time Alexy!!!!  :D

The pictures are real this time!!

Hopefully Kathy19 will put her profile back on tomorrow !!!

Fingers crossed!!!

Terry

Offline UltrasForLife

I know they are real, I've fucked her haha. They get taken down anyway cause for some reason both she and her friend don't verify. No idea why as it would save them quite a lot of headaches with profiles constantly going down if they do...

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

FYI.... Just had a message from Natalie saying she is not coming back to Bristol THIS YEAR!!!!  :scare:

Shame......

Terry

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

FYI.... Just had a message from Natalie saying she is not coming back to Bristol THIS YEAR!!!!  :scare:

Shame......

Terry

Looks like she has changed her mind!!!!

Natalie is back in Bristol today!!  :yahoo:

Sounds like she is working in one of the Cabot Circus apartments.

Terry

Offline TerryTibbs

Hey Guys

Natalie is back in Bristol on Monday.

Great little girl with an amazing body  :thumbsup:

Terry  :timeout

Offline UltrasForLife

Well I know what I will be doing next week then. Any news on her friend Kate as I prefer meeting her as she is by far my fav girl that comes to Bristol.