Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmazingAlicexxx - Birmingham  (Read 4222 times)

7 review(s) for AmazingAlicexxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline _Rust_

So after a couple of weeks off punting I fancied a weekend meeting in Brum. I had a different meeting booked for this afternoon but unfortunately the original girl cancelled, so I looked at same day options on AW and chose Alice. Mixed reviews but in all honesty there wasn't a lot of choice today, I almost booked Blonde Lia instead and really wish I had, read all the reviews and felt Alice might be worth the risk. I was wrong.

Originally booked for 1 hour at £100 but booking shortened at my request to half an hour for £70.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Usual very quick and efficient communication by text, as is the usual way with the maid, booking confirmed and postcode given very quickly, all by SMS. Same as the comms I had when booking Ashley Darling, Olivia and others

Location & Hospitality
The nicer of the 2 flats in Chinatown, nice bedroom, well stocked and clean bathroom. Was offered a drink of water which was accepted and a shower at the start and end of the booking, both accepted.

Alice
Very attractive, looked classy and sexy in a tight fitting black dress and heels, good likeness to photos with slighter darker hair. Very good level of English (other than some selective hearing issues). Would say late twenties rather than 25 but I was very happy with her looks so no issues there. Enhanced (I think..) tits and a very tight and trim size 8 body. as first impressions go I was very happy.

Services
Minimal kissing
OWO (poor)
RO
Sex in cowgirl and missionary (poor - limited penetration)

The Meet
We had a brief chat when I entered the flat and sorted paperwork for 1 hour, I then went off for a shower. On coming back in I attempted a kiss, open mouth with no tongues, persisted but FK was not forthcoming. I was asked to lie down (Alice then took off her clothes - no opportunity to undress her), and I was asked if I minded a condom being applied for oral. I said I prefer OWO, and can't think there would be any reason to object as I had showered 1 minute previously and was very clean. Alice didn't press the issue and began giving OWO. Basically it consisted of bellend deep sucking, no attention to the balls. after 2 minutes she stopped, said 'Do you want a massage later, I'll go and get some cream' I hadn't even managed to respond before she was out of the door, in my head I was saying 'no love, right now I want you to suck my cock properly, I really don't give a shit about a massage'.

2 minutes later in she came with the massage cream. As it happened she never got to use it. I'd gone floppy by this point, so she started furiously trying to wank my cock, then when semi-erect back to the shallow OWO. More wanking then less than 10 minutes in she said 'want to lick my pussy' I said OK, but would like to get there via some foot worship. she didn't understand. tried explaining again but despite her English being as good as mine, she still didn't understand. Went in for a kiss, she was sticking her tongue out but blocking lip contact with her fingers, WTF??!!  :unknown:

So at this point I'd lost all hope of it being a GFE so asked if I could reduce the booking to half an hour. She seem a bit shocked and asked why - I basically said I just wasn't feeling it and i'm used to kissing and more passion. She then went to get me £30, took a lot longer than expected so arrived back to me and Mr Floppy laid there just wanting to get it over with. Immediately I said i'd lick her pussy as I couldn't be arsed with the substandard OWO but wanted to suck her tits first. Went OK at first but she pushed my head up 2 minutes later again saying 'Want to lick my pussy?' So that I did, it is a nice clean pussy to be fair and she seemed to be enjoying this so I was hard again quite soon. She asked for sex and I agreed, so she put on the rubber and we started in cowgirl.

She didn't lower herself any further than halfway down and started some fake groans This carried on with intervals of me trying to gain more depth to no avail. I asked her for mish, She agreed. Started slowly but as soon as I picked up the pace she was positioning herself to limit penetration. She kept doing this then put her hand at the base of my cock to manually do this when I'd found a way to counter it. I really thought at this point I wasn't going to cum, and was thinking of walking. Big head and little head collaborated in the end though and reminded me there was surely a way to cum, and if I didn't I'd end up going somewhere else half an hour later. So I fucked away, head down thinking of the last time I was in that flat with Olivia which was one of the top 3 punts I've ever had.

Eventually filled the bag and went for a shower. Said my goodbyes and sloped off disappointed to the pub.

Positives
Very attractive, friendly girl
Good comms (by the maid)

Negatives
Not a GFE whatsoever
Minimal kissing
Bad OWO
A bit of timewasting
Limits penetration

I've had a good run, and knew the positive reviews would end at some point, just hope the next one is better than this. Will have to make a return visit to Ashley in March to hopefully help me forget this one.

Rust :drinks:

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:57:00 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline baranabus96

she sounds like a massive bitch, I would probably have walked with all her requests.

Asking you to do x or y isn't a problem if it's a relaxed GFE but if she's going to be a bit robotic about it then it adds nothing and just comes off as bullshit.

Offline dboy74

Sorry to read you had a poor meet, Rust.

She has definitely dropped her level of service and enthusiasm massively since I reviewed her in late 2015. At the time it was a great mix of GFE and PSE.

Sounds like she has completely lost all interest. I certainly would not consider another meet with her now.

Oralbgood

Sorry for your bad time Rust. She had been on my hotlist for some time, as you said she is very attractive, but not anymore.
Thank you for the heads up on this time waster, who really is in the wrong job.

Regards
OBG
 :hi:

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the review rust, sorry to hear it was not what you expected.

The last time I seen her was in the summer I mentioned in my review the lack of DFK but everything else was good. So it seems her standard is dropping over time.

Offline Excalibur

Having trouble spending my punting money in Brum at the moment.  However, Alice has always been on my 'soft' HL.  Rust, you've saved me a few quid.

Offline _Rust_

Cheers all. Not sure what it is that has caused her decline in standards but what makes me laugh is she charges more than most of the other girls in that group for half an hour.

Pretty sure if I stayed the full hour it would have been a massage for 20 minutes with nothing else on offer.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the report rust.    :thumbsup:

This one has been on my HL a long time. I was planning on seeing soon, but obviously won't bother now. Now removed from my HL!   :hi:

Offline twister

sorry to hear about a baddun Rust,
 seen this lady twice myself, both half hour meets tho....first time was really good, really took the lead and I felt I was being used as a sex object....lol ....six months later , went to see her again, she had slightly changed her AW profile ...but I recognised her, this meeting was just a bog standard by the numbers routine, so yes she could very well be getting sick of the job and standards are slipping. :unknown:

Offline Talbear

Have to say that I would agree with the drop in service.... when I first saw her a few years back she was top drawer... really great service..

Saw her a second time and wasnt so good.., everyone has an off day I thought.... then a meeting in Cheltenham last year was just rubbish...

Won't bother again.., such a shame as she was initially fabulous.... but I go i she's had enough of the game now and it's showing in shoddy service  :thumbsdown:

Offline sanj07

This review came just at the right time as I was looking to book her this morning for lunchtime punt going by her profile it sounded mouth watering but will not risk it.

Offline _Rust_

One thing to add was it was a late afternoon booking so not sure if she'd had enough for the day by the time it was my turn.

Not that it's an excuse of course.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks for the review, I've considered seeing her a few times too. Not anymore though, all thanks to this review.

Off the list with her.

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear it was a bad one Rust, thanks for the review.

Very different to my one and only experience with Alice but she has had mixed reviews since I saw her and your experience sounds like the standards have dropped.

Better luck next time out  :hi:

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review Rust, sorry to hear you had a crap punt. I hope your next one is better. :hi:

To tell the truth she's not one that was one my radar at all, but I'll likely punt with with group again at some point in the future. Maybe I might have been offered her as an alternative, I'll know to decline that now, so thanks for the warning.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:19:38 pm by bearcat69 »

Rick0055

Thanks for the review but sorry to hear.. :thumbsdown:

Oralbgood

Time of the appointment is not relevant. You are paying for a service and it should be consistent and what you expect. I get fed up of girls not offering what their profile says they like  :dash:

I had a late night meeting recently and it was as though I was her first client of the day :thumbsup: and no before you ask, I wasn't the only guy that she had seen that day.

We have to vote with our feet and our reviews. Let's keep driving those with bad attitudes and bad service out of the industry. We work hard for our money and this game isn't cheap.

Rant over

Regards
OBG

Offline alpharius

Interestingly her profile is now down. Maybe has just quit the game and last few reviews reflect her drop in services as the lead up to this?

Alpharius  :music:

Offline _Rust_

Time of the appointment is not relevant. You are paying for a service and it should be consistent and what you expect. I get fed up of girls not offering what their profile says they like  :dash:

I had a late night meeting recently and it was as though I was her first client of the day :thumbsup: and no before you ask, I wasn't the only guy that she had seen that day.

We have to vote with our feet and our reviews. Let's keep driving those with bad attitudes and bad service out of the industry. We work hard for our money and this game isn't cheap.

Rant over

Regards
OBG

I agree totally, like I said it's no excuse for poor service. If service levels reduce towards the end of the day the price should also, unfortunately I'd already parted with the cash.

Not surprised the profile is down, although I had her on my hotlist before and she disappeared then reappeared, so I assume she does that when she's on holiday and she may come back, hopefully more like she used to be. Although there's no way I'd bet on that...

Offline legendinho

I want to see her today even after this review as my experience with her the first time was very good but boy what I got today was horrendous  :angry:

Will do a full review soon  :hi:

Offline dboy74

I want to see her today even after this review as my experience with her the first time was very good but boy what I got today was horrendous  :angry:

Sorry to hear that.

Seems all to common now with this one!

Offline _Rust_

Will be interested to see the review, I was pretty much shut down in every aspect of service when I was there, if your review is similar I think that will confirm she has given up on the job and must be avoided by all.

Offline legendinho

Will be interested to see the review, I was pretty much shut down in every aspect of service when I was there, if your review is similar I think that will confirm she has given up on the job and must be avoided by all.

Yes that sums it up perfectly just shut Down completely on services and time wasting tactics. Big difference from first experience with her.

Offline _Rust_

Just to let everyone know, it seems she's back with a new profile and name. My suggestion would still be to avoid.

Offline azrael

Just to let everyone know, it seems she's back with a new profile and name. My suggestion would still be to avoid.

Thanks for the heads up rust, i was giving this one a gander earlier :hi:

Offline dboy74

Thanks, rust.

Definitely one to avoid these days.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Rust, had noticed this new profile for her also  :hi:

Based on the experience of my one punt with her I would go back but that's unlikely taking the more recent reviews into account, which don't sound good.

Offline legendinho

https://www.adultwork.com/4568550

New AW profile.

1 review(s) found for red.head.Vanessa linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline _Rust_

Offline legendinho

Cheers Legendinho  :thumbsup: trust you won't be giving her another go :D

Hard one to say mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

New AW profile.

Looks like its been recycled on to another girl, profile name has changed to SweetVanessa and a different girl is pictured now.

Offline Stevecb75

I met her under her old profile. I thought she was ok and good value. All experiences vary. No DFK and fake tits (decent enough for fakes) with her but enthusiastic OWO, various positions inc squat fucking which was good. Hopefully she is back with some enthusiasm!

Offline bearcat69

I met her under her old profile. I thought she was ok and good value. All experiences vary. No DFK and fake tits (decent enough for fakes) with her but enthusiastic OWO, various positions inc squat fucking which was good. Hopefully she is back with some enthusiasm!

All in all, that was a pretty pointless post to make. :rolleyes:

Did you register your account yesterday just so you can come on here and defend this prossie who doesn't even seem to be active anymore? :rolleyes:

If you think she's so great, maybe you could honour us with your own review instead of bumping this negative review of her.

Offline _Rust_

All in all, that was a pretty pointless post to make. :rolleyes:

Did you register your account yesterday just so you can come on here and defend this prossie who doesn't even seem to be active anymore? :rolleyes:

If you think she's so great, maybe you could honour us with your own review instead of bumping this negative review of her.

Agreed Bearcat, seems slightly counterproductive to bump my negative rather than review her himself.

But while it's up at the top of the reviews I'd like to say that after over 50 punts in total I still haven't had a worse punt than this one  :drinks:

Offline Stevecb75

Not counter productive at all....just an opinion that differs to yours.

Offline bearcat69

Fair enough. :rolleyes:

If it's all the same by you though, I think I'll give more credence to Rust's opinions than to yours. At least he bothers to back up his opinions with reviews, and he didn't just create a profile to defend one prossie. I'm sure you'll be contributing more to this forum that just a random who gives a fuck opinion on this one prossie though, right? :sarcastic:

Offline _Rust_

Ok, this section is ultimately all built on opinions so I understand. Why not write a review though? Would help people work out based on timelines and experiences whether Alice (if she's now known by that) could be worth a gamble.

Obviously there would have to be a monumental difference in what I experienced to what you did to even make me consider a return visit but others might benefit from some of the details  :thumbsup:

Offline Talbear

It appears that she is back again under yet another name...

External Link/Members Only

Saw her 3 times as ‘Alice’... with the last one being bloody terrible... still tempted though on the basis that my first visit was a belter!!!

Anyone seen her since she reappeared??