Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ania.Beautiful - Central Birmingham  (Read 3210 times)

16 review(s) for Ania.beautiful (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline _Rust_

I had a bonus addition to the punting pot earlier this week so decided to complete the January hat-trick of Polish girls in Chinatown and see Ania for the first time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes.

Comms
the usual efficient booking by text and once in the building phone directions from the maid

Chinatown, easy to find place near New St Station. Nice bedroom and bathroom was clean (as mentioned by others the shower still needs fixing)

Ania
Very slim (size 6) and pretty Polish girl with dark hair, enhanced boobs which felt natural, the icing on the cake of a really gorgeous body. States 22 on her profile but could probably pass for 19. Very polite and friendly, with OK English although very direct instructions needed a few times

Services
FK into DFK
OWO
Foot Worship
RO with fingering
Protected sex in Cowgirl
Covered oral with 69

The meet
Welcomed through the magic door by Ania with a kiss (seems she may now have a softer approach than a handshake) in her sexy underwear that nicely framed her gorgeous body. Shower offered and declined, no drink offered. We sorted paperwork, I think she took it to who I assume was the maid in the next room as her voice was pretty much identical and could hear her taking calls later.

Started with FK and I tried kissing a bit deeper which Ania responded well to. She was soon undoing my jeans and got down on her knees, applying a wet wipe for OWO. Nothing to write home about, she didn't get much further down than the tip. She then pushed me onto the bed and I thought it might get better but it didn't. Her ball sucking and teasing were very good but she needs to work on her cock sucking skills in my opinion. There was some mild fake groaning but not a great deal.

Soon I started licking and sucking her fantastic tits, and worked all the way down to her feet which got a good worshipping which she seemed to enjoy and was rubbing her clit and then when i finished she sucked her fingers (nice touch :)). I then started RO, which she started making more genuine sounding noises at, and she let me slip a finger in. Her pussy is very neat, shaven and tasty and was getting wetter until she said 'Sex now' in her cute voice.

She started riding slowly in cowgirl until she upped the pace and grinded me hard to an intense pop, with some DFK every now and then. She wiped me down vigorously and we then had a little chat, she struggled to understand me sometimes but I can speak at low volume so may have been me needing to be more direct and louder. I asked how long we had and she said just under 10 minutes. I was getting hard and asked if we could try again but she said she could either do a HJ or a covered blowjob, as I might still have some cum on my cock. I was slightly baffled as she had wiped me down and has CIM as a service on her profile, but didn't want the remainder of the meet to move on into a debate so I agreed to the latter option. After a bit of awkwardness I got her round into 69 to give her lovely pussy more attention. The frustrating thing was she was almost deepthroating me with the rubber on but she had to work so hard to make me cum again it got a bit toothy at one point and then she combined it with a HJ. I popped again eventually and she offered me a shower which I accepted.

Got dressed, gave Ania a kiss and went on my way.

Positives
- Nice girl with a good attitude and eager to please
- Pretty with a gorgeous body
- Allowed fingering during RO
- Good responsive sex

Negatives
- Poor OWO in my opinion
- Covered oral only for 2nd pop (although granted some girls may not have even offered a 2nd pop it just seemed illogical)
- A bit OTT with wet wipes

Overall a mostly enjoyable punt, Ania has a lovely nature and seems to be learning (not up to Ashley or Olivia standard anyway) but you can't fault her friendliness despite some services needing improvement. A positive as this still felt like £60 well spent.

Rust  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:05:00 am by _Rust_ »

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review rust.    :thumbsup:   Looks like her Kissing is improving..... Either that or she prefers kissing the younger guys.

Offline _Rust_

Thanks for the review rust.    :thumbsup:   Looks like her Kissing is improving..... Either that or she prefers kissing the younger guys.

I was pleased with the kissing but then a bit let down by the oral as others haven't had an issue with it, I think it may be her inexperience meaning she's still searching for a bit of consistency. Would like to try her again but would maybe wait a few months

Offline Spurt

Visited yesterday and enjoyed very much echoing the positive sentiments of others .It appeared to follow the pattern as outlined including the theatrical push onto the bed.
The sound of her compatriot getting and apparently enjoying a pounding in the room next door was not off putting and a bit horny. She advise a return to Poland Wednesday until late March, probably for a well earned rest given how busy she has been off late.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Rust  :hi:

Saw Ania again myself and she gave another very good overall service, I think her oral is ok but I do agree with you that more depth is needed and less hand action. The kissing was very good also.

She didn't use any wet wipes on me but I didn't pop until the end, went for the CIM finish this time  :cool:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review budd, looks like you enjoyed your time with ania. Just a quick question is this ania who's Olivia's freind? 

Ming

Thanks for the review budd, looks like you enjoyed your time with ania. Just a quick question is this ania who's Olivia's freind?
Hi Az,

They work for the same group, but Olivia works in the other flat round the corner.

Ming  :hi:

Offline _Rust_

Hi Az,

They work for the same group, but Olivia works in the other flat round the corner.

Ming  :hi:

Cheers Azrael, as Ming says they are in the same group, in the week I think Ashley and Ania are in the same flat.

Rust

Offline legendinho

Has anyone seen ania since she came back. Was thinking of seeing her this week but after my recent experience with the group just having doubts.

Offline Jawbreak

I have called a few times but she seems to be very busy.
Think since the Ashley debacle, everyone has switched to Ania

Still not seen her. will try to change that in the coming week hopefully.
  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline legendinho

I have called a few times but she seems to be very busy.
Think since the Ashley debacle, everyone has switched to Ania

Still not seen her. will try to change that in the coming week hopefully.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Has anyone seen ania since she came back. Was thinking of seeing her this week but after my recent experience with the group just having doubts.

I thought about it, but given that she no longer has a stable mate (that I know of) and is probably having the reasons for her popularity well and truly hammered out of her.  I decided to let my good memories of her remain untarnished for now.

Offline legendinho

I thought about it, but given that she no longer has a stable mate (that I know of) and is probably having the reasons for her popularity well and truly hammered out of her.  I decided to let my good memories of her remain untarnished for now.

I was thinking the same thing  :hi: