Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casablanca tips?  (Read 10980 times)

Offline g3nius

Leaving marrakech without a shag so I'm banking on it happening in Casa.
I've read through the ISG thread but no concrete advice which is very recent, just wondering if anyone else has been there and knows the best way to pick up girls there.
Already started an autoliker on Tinder. But as for getting a girl into a hotel, any hotels someone would recommend if I wanted to buy 2 rooms? Mines is a pretty expensive place so booking another room there will cost me a fortune.

Offline nike

U were willing to pay 3000 for girl plus accomodation in kesh. 1000 for girl in casa plus room is not bad by comparison. If ur hotel has a bar, all girls in bar, in evening are wgs. Good luck.

Offline macattack

Leaving marrakech without a shag so I'm banking on it happening in Casa.
I've read through the ISG thread but no concrete advice which is very recent, just wondering if anyone else has been there and knows the best way to pick up girls there.
Already started an autoliker on Tinder. But as for getting a girl into a hotel, any hotels someone would recommend if I wanted to buy 2 rooms? Mines is a pretty expensive place so booking another room there will cost me a fortune.

That's the spirit it's a numbers game ...keep on drilling its only a matter of time that you'll  trap a punt trust

Offline g3nius

Well i gathered any relevant info from ISG, and came up with this. If I dont get the job done, maybe someone else will find it useful. Not exact in every case, but gives you an idea. As for getting a hotel room, I'll have to just figure that out myself.

Calypso, Balcon 33, Wanassa, club hotel anfa (Ain Diab area) - 1000 MAD +  100 exit fee

sky 28 - hot girls, hard to get in

Oriental Club Val d'Anfa Hotel - 1000-2000 MAD

Sheraton - 1000-1500­ MAD

best western (le consul) - 1000 MAD

Villa Blanca hotel  - mix of girls

­­­­­Diwan - classy girls, expensive 1500-2000 MAD
124, Boulevard D'anfa, 20040

Ely Massage (behind Barcelo hotel)
HJ = 400 MAD, BBBJ = 700 MAD, FS =1200 MAD
negotiate FS to 800

Jet 7 pre-midnight punts

jay.kay7

Not sure about Casa, never ventured that far but I have heard Diwan is meant to have some stunning ladies in there! Give it a shot and keep us posted..
Maybe check out the hammams if you didn't want to book a spare room lol

Offline g3nius

I'm going to sky28 tonight, got family member in tow, but might scope it out, let them leave and stay there for a bit and grab a girl.
Failing that I might head to diwan later.
Only option now is getting the girl to recommend a hotel as my hotel for some strange reason, decided to upgrade me to some very expensive 4,000 MAD a night room - why I don't know, but they might expect me to bribe them with a wad of cash to get a girl in.

Offline g3nius

Asked an Arab friend and his advice was to just ask a male member of hotel staff outright if I "could bring a friend" and they'd point me in the right direction. Basically, just look for the perviest looking guy and get advice!

Offline nike

Asked an Arab friend and his advice was to just ask a male member of hotel staff outright if I "could bring a friend" and they'd point me in the right direction. Basically, just look for the perviest looking guy and get advice!

It,s not upto one individual, hotel policy either allows it or doesn't. Ask a member of reception staff ot the concierge.

Offline g3nius

It,s not upto one individual, hotel policy either allows it or doesn't. Ask a member of reception staff ot the concierge.
Oh yeah you're definitely right. Only issue now is how many people do I need to bribe now lol. Do you tend to just bribe the guy you take advice from, or you then bribe everyone who sees it?

Offline nike

If it's hotel policy and u book a separate room, no bribe is required.

Offline g3nius

I'm at the Sheraton its fuckinf shit!!!
Just paid 200 dirhams to reception guy at my hotel, just to sweeten him up. But 2 girls at Casbar and its closing at 1am I think? Diwan is closing soon so I'm fucked if I'm staying up till 5am to shag a girl from a club.
If you're up Nike, what do I do now? Lol

Offline nike

Of course I'm up. No self respecting punter goes to sleep in Maroc at this time.
Tanger is heaving.
If u find and close a deal with a girl, the security will let them out early if u give them a couple of hundred. Talk to the girl. And the girls are let out free of charge after 3am.

Offline nike

I'm at the Sheraton its fuckinf shit!!!
Just paid 200 dirhams to reception guy at my hotel, just to sweeten him up. But 2 girls at Casbar and its closing at 1am I think? Diwan is closing soon so I'm fucked if I'm staying up till 5am to shag a girl from a club.
If you're up Nike, what do I do now? Lol

U mean ur not fucked if u don't stay up. :dance:

Offline g3nius

In Diwan, shit - 5 girls or so, most are fat.
One decent one and she's sitting with 2 guys, already taken.
Fucks sake - calypso now?

Offline nike

I'm going to make u feel really bad now. Just drove down to beach area, must have been upwasrds of 50 or 60 girls at least 75 % of them are at least a 7/10 or above.

But then again , IMO, the girls from the north are more attractive than their southern cousins.

jay.kay7

In Diwan, shit - 5 girls or so, most are fat.
One decent one and she's sitting with 2 guys, already taken.
Fucks sake - calypso now?

Thought it would be busy on a thursday night??
You need to get in somewhere sooner rather than later or the best ones going to be grabbed lol
Your hotel not have a bar?

Offline g3nius

What beach area should I go to, what name should I give for it? Will phone taxi now to get him go drop me off

jay.kay7

sorry mate i haven't got a clue! lol
i've never ventured beyond Agadir and Kech.. seemed to have found plenty there

Offline g3nius

Fuck Morocco! I've just kicked the girl out 15 min ago.
here's what happened:

Met some taxi driver who basically starting giving me free cab fares by driving me round until I found a girl.

The Sheraton (Casbar was empty and any decent ones in the Andaluz were taken) left at 1am
To Diwan - bunch of fatties left, left at about 2.20am
He drove me to Black House - nearly got into a fight with some arab guy because I was thinking with my cock and tried to jump onto a table with  3 absolutely smoking hot girls - turns out it was his table, he saw me, and he wasn't best pleased me trying to muscle in on them. Quickly resolved by pleading ignorance. Not many lookers left, every single hot one was at a table (but I couldn't see a guy at most of them?) and a half-decent looking one said she'd only do 2,000 MAD and then ignored me. Not to mention they took 220 entry fee. Must have left about 3.30am

He took me finally to Calypso - 120 entry fee, negotiated with a girl with an 8 face, and looked very slim body (which later turned out to not be that nice at all) for 1,500. But I was thinking with my cock (paid 200 for her coat charge and was going to pay 100 for her taxi) But by doing this, i was trying to pull a fast one on the driver who had been driving me around - not a good idea, he saw me and stopped me going into the taxi, and had to eventually pay 400 MAD to get rid of him.
This new taxi driver tried to get us into a cheap hotel, I said just to take us to the 5 star I had, and when he got there he demanded 400. I said I would give him 200, and would take his number and be a repeat customer He agreed.
Pay for the girls room - 1,100 MAD (cheaper than I thought tbh). But when we go up she wants the full 1,500 upfront. After arguing (and confused negotiating since I don't speak any french and she barely speaks english) I said I'd pay 1000 upfront and after 5 hours, pay the last 500. Also, didnt have a condom  :angry:My fault, but she did agree she'd do bareback.
ANyway, got to the business, I actually didn't penetrate bareback, got her to suck me off instead. But after one shot, we cleaned up and I just got a bad vibe about the whole thing. Passed her 1,000 MAD and told her to get out.
This was about 5.30am by the time I got rid of her.
So I'm basically less about 3,000 MAD after all that...
Lesson learned - everybody is out to scam you here! Just get an apartment and make sure you have ONE person at least that you can trust.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:02:49 am by g3nius »

Offline g3nius

Today was a slow day - my first taxi driver, said The next few days would be busy but don't think I have the energy to through all that again.

Offline macattack

Fuck Morocco! I've just kicked the girl out 15 min ago.
here's what happened:

Met some taxi driver who basically starting giving me free cab fares by driving me round until I found a girl.

The Sheraton (Casbar was empty and any decent ones in the Andaluz were taken) left at 1am
To Diwan - bunch of fatties left, left at about 2.20am
He drove me to Black House - nearly got into a fight with some arab guy because I was thinking with my cock and tried to jump onto a table with  3 absolutely smoking hot girls - turns out it was his table, he saw me, and he wasn't best pleased me trying to muscle in on them. Quickly resolved by pleading ignorance. Not many lookers left, every single hot one was at a table (but I couldn't see a guy at most of them?) and a half-decent looking one said she'd only do 2,000 MAD and then ignored me. Not to mention they took 220 entry fee. Must have left about 3.30am

He took me finally to Calypso - 120 entry fee, negotiated with a girl with an 8 face, and looked very slim body (which later turned out to not be that nice at all) for 1,500. But I was thinking with my cock (paid 200 for her coat charge and was going to pay 100 for her taxi) But by doing this, i was trying to pull a fast one on the driver who had been driving me around - not a good idea, he saw me and stopped me going into the taxi, and had to eventually pay 400 MAD to get rid of him.
This new taxi driver tried to get us into a cheap hotel, I said just to take us to the 5 star I had, and when he got there he demanded 400. I said I would give him 200, and would take his number and be a repeat customer He agreed.
Pay for the girls room - 1,100 MAD (cheaper than I thought tbh). But when we go up she wants the full 1,500 upfront. After arguing (and confused negotiating since I don't speak any french and she barely speaks english) I said I'd pay 1000 upfront and after 5 hours, pay the last 500. Also, didnt have a condom  :angry:My fault, but she did agree she'd do bareback.
ANyway, got to the business, I actually didn't penetrate bareback, got her to suck me off instead. But after one shot, we cleaned up and I just got a bad vibe about the whole thing. Passed her 1,000 MAD and told her to get out.
This was about 5.30am by the time I got rid of her.
So I'm basically less about 3,000 MAD after all that...
Lesson learned - everybody is out to scam you here! Just get an apartment and make sure you have ONE person at least that you can trust.

What a rollercoaster ...well done perseverance paid off even if it wasn't the golden nugget you were after ...I salute you  :hi:

Offline nike

I don't see a lot of scamming going on, apart from the second taxi driver. It is ur fault for going shagging without condoms, the punter supplies the condoms in Maroc. Did u really think the first taxi driver was FREE. :lol: u should have negotiated a fee up front , instead of trying to shaft him. Ur bezt bet would have been to go to bar at ur hotel.

Offline g3nius

It sure felt like it though. I know the deal was at the end when I had a girl I would pay. But from now on I'm either my own taxis or aomething in walking distance.
But as for paying upfront or paying for the girls cloakroom fee, I shouldn't be paying that right?
And yeah, might try my hotel bar tonight (but earlier) or go to Diwan again, but before midnight.

Offline g3nius

I saw 2 Indian guys do that in the Sheraton - they were staying there and pretty sure they picked them up from the bar and went straight in the lift to their rooms.

Offline g3nius

Ok so went our tonight and kept moving round.
Sheraton - casbah was dead, not even one girl, a few were in the anadalouz, the only decent one was taken but I saw the staff shout at the guy taking her and it sounded (by my tiny knowledge of Arabic/Asian languages) that they said he's been doing it plain sight for 3 days. So made me exit, and tried Caesars downstairs - same, few girls, all taken.

Went onto Wanassa -  the girls are stunning!!! Young, flat stomachs, slim, etc. Gorgeous faces as well. Problem is a stuck out like a sore thumb, and couldn't even get a girls attention. Word seemed to get around that I was "anglais" and I get the impression I wasn't welcome.
Place was full of local guys and some Arabs - seemed to be some chubby guy in a yellow tshier that controlled the room and getting loads of girls, and matching up guys to girls. Stayed till almost 5am, but made my exit and back to the hotel.
You really need to know French or preferably Arabic there.

Offline nike

I do not speak French or Arabic, never hindered me, maybe ur coming across as desperate or even a bit "creepy."
  :lol: :lol: :lol:. I have a really good friend that speaks and can write most of the major languages in the world,  his first name is google and second is translate.  :hi: :hi: :hi::

I keep him with me 24/ 7. However u have to have them sat down with you first.  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 12:44:40 pm by nike »

Offline g3nius

Yeahs I get what you mean, but I feel like since I was there myself and couldn't speak any language,  perhaps  wanassa just wasn't for me.
@nike - did you ever go to wanassa?
ideally wanted to just stay in the hotel bar but closes early and doesn't seem to have any girls there.
I'll give it one last shot

Offline nike

Been there once but always managed to pick up girls from bars. However it has been a long time since I've punted in Cassa.

Offline g3nius

Yeah I'm going to hit the bars again, but I will avoid calypso or black house, I think they're full of hardcore wg's who just want to grab Money.

Offline g3nius

Going to make a last go of it - hotel bar at mines is on the roof, but no WGs there , all customers so I'm off now. Anyone on tonight keep checking how I'm doing tonight.

Offline g3nius

Ok in Diwan after a shouting match with a bunch of taxi drivers, long story.
Anyway in Diwan, few girls fucking awkward though. He made me sit in the middle!
A lot of guys here though, and some families?

muncher2444

Evening all,

So I have a 'Business' trip for next week in Casablanca, arriving Sunday Evening and leaving Thurs. I will be with clients during the day and I don't doubt that at least one evening will be some client shmoooozing however I am expecting at least one, possibly two evenings where I should be able to get an evening on my own.

As its on the company dime (cannot take the piss though) any suggestions of a decent Hotel with a bar that has known WG's in it? I take it of the deal is on then I may have to get a second room, can this be done at the time or do you just have to book it before hand and suck it up if if it goes bad?

Sounds like the Sheraton may be one to avoid. Otherwise I take it an outside bar girl with ID will work (if second room sorted).

Thanks for any help

Muncher

Offline nike

@muncher.
U don't need to book room on advance, in fact to book the room, u will need the wgs id. As for hotels with bars, most hotels with bats or nightclubs attached, especially  the ones on the beach front ,  will have wgs. My experience of Cassa is a few years old, maybe someone else has more up to date  info?

muncher2444

Thanks for the info Nike, I have read the Epic and Legendary Morocco thread over the last three evenings..Yes all 99 pages (that's a lot of cocoa)! there was only two mentions about Casa but nothing to formally go on as it's mainly mentioning Agidir, Tanger and Kesh itself, hence why I posted my question. I was going to post in the Morroco thread then saw this one and thought a) better suited and b) Its pretty up to date albeit unfortunately for Pharmer I think he came across as very desperate and probably tried too hard. Sorry Pharmer I don't meant to offend you fella but that's how your posts came across!

I will scope out Casa and update all accordingly to further add to the knowledge base.  :thumbsup:

I have been a bit of a lurker for a while and love reading reviews of peoples exploits. As I have had the privilege of binge reading those 99 pages to see Toon go from apprehensive newbie Kesh punter to seasoned number hunter is awesome. It's been almost like watching a mini series hahahahaha!

The other thing I think became abundantly clear is it's a two way street on this forum and we must all contribute, so that I will from now on  :D

Muncher

muncher2444

So time to give back but in all fairness not much to report!

By the time I got to the Hotel on Sunday I was shattered and thought to myself well I am here for a few days it'll be fine. However I Tindered my ass up and started looking (never used it before but after reading the main thread thought to give it a go).

Next day woke up to a couple of responses  and thought great, said my greetings and went about the day. I was unable to get any decent wifi where I was working so had to wait until I got back to the Hotel. Got back and had been getting response from the same girl, waited around for a little while to see if we would meet up and the next thing I know its getting late so I went down to the restaurant to grab something to eat. Well lets just say nothing really happened this evening and went to bed and though OK tomorrow will be the day!

Day started off the same, responses to missed convo overnight, she had been sending me messages at 01:30  - 02:00 in the morning! Day two at work was a bitch and I did not get back until late. I had another response from another girl so was chatting with her but she was pretty young. Ended up at the Hotel restaurant again and could not be arsed going out but thought right tomorrow night, last night and I am going out! The the girls had at least given me a couple of bars to try on the seafront.

During my last day of work one of they guys I had been with said lets go out tonight...I thought OK not sure which way this may go but I cannot knock him back. Well lets just say I ended up eating at my Hotel AGAIN, he picked me up (with his wife) at about 22:30 (it's the last night and I thought well these guys do seem to party late so lets go with it). He got lost so we could not find the places I wanted to go, however I said lets just go to where you like (damn it I just need a drink). Ended up at the SkyBar in Kenzi Tower and it all went down hill from there and I was back in my hotel by 01:00.

So absolutely nothing happened in the fun department, probably half my fault for being a lazy git and not forward enough with the first girl.

in all fairness some lovely looking Girls about and especially when we were driving around the sea front at about 22:45ish. I found the people genuinely nice and hospitable and overall liked Casablanca. 

Muncher

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:08:05 pm by muncher2444 »

Offline Maximus

So went to Casa for a week in April. It was a work trip but had a little fun on the side. Let me just say that Casa in no Marrakech. I went out only 3 nights. The action here is rare and quality of wgs is not as great as Kech. If you visit Kech you feel that majority of girls in Morocco are prossies but visit casa and you will realise that there are some good looking, sexy dressed girls who look like but are not prossies.

The flights were paid for and stayed in a hotel. I tried to find some apartments with 'privacy' on Airbnb but no joy. Almost all landlords declined the request of bringing in a 'local guest'. My friend from Switzerland also regularly visits casa for work and i had timed my trip to coincide with his. He was staying in a serviced apartment near an area called Ain Diab. This is also the place where majority of the night clubs are located. The serviced apartment has a security but is a good friend with my friend so he was ok with me bringing a local guest as long as I don't spend the entire night there.

One evening we went to Sky Bar and it was nearly full but the quality of girls was mediocre, 7s and 8s at best. The worse thing is that some girls who looked stunning were not wgs. These were just normal people enjoying themselves in a club. The crowd here was very local, some very rich men arriving in their landrovers and mercs, getting a table and ordering 7 or 8 champagnes in one order. You can see the wgs mainly sticking around these tables. If you are alone or even in two you will hardly get any attention. You need to get a table to get some attention, which we didnt. We then moved to V club.

Vclub was no different than skybar. Full but hardly any wgs. The few wgs were all 7s & 8s and same story here. The good thing is you will not get bored as the non wgs are there to have fun and will talk to you and maybe even dance but thats it. I managed to exchange some numbers and asked them for a coffee the next day.

Day 2:
Second day we went to Flamingo beach club and the ambience is fantastic. The bar by the beach with loud music and full of girls but hardly and wgs. The security is very tight here. If they suspect you are there to hunt they will keep a close eye on you. From there went to Calypso around midnight. There is an entrance of 200 MAD which is very high given the quality of the club. The only good thing is there are plenty of wgs here and not very expensive. You can get a wg for 1300 all night but then these are 6s & 7s at best. They start at 2000 but agree to 1500. While I was in the club i met two french guys who lived in casa. They both has local girlfriends. These two decided to haggle on my behalf and manged to convince a wg to spend the night with me for 1200. This girl was early 20s and was a 7 in looks department. We took a taxi and landed at the serviced apartment. No hassle from the security. Although the wg was average looking she was solid 9 in bed. Delivered everything with great enthusiasm and was genuinely enjoying herself. Given how tight and excited she was I guess she was fairly new to the business. Spent about 4 hours with her and had to leave as I couldnt spend the night at the apartment. This building has many families so had to leave before dawn.

Day 3: same story, went to few bars first. Started with James Rooftop, Sky 28, then to the clubs in Ain Diab before landing at Calypso again. Just enjoyed the music and left. No action.

Day 4 : In the evening googled for Hamams. Unlike Kech most of the massage places here are only that, no other services other than a genuine moroccon hammam. Found one in gueliz (dont remember the name). It was 300 MAD for one hour hammam. I got to choose the girl (wasnt a great range but picked one who was decent looking with massive tits). after 45 mins of Hamam she asked me if i wanted Hand job, blowjob or full Sex. Yes full sex was on offer. I just chose blowjob and she asked me for 300 MAD extra. she gave a great OWO and cleaned up nicely after. I was allowed to finger her, play with her tits while she was giving the OWO. This was a great experience.

Offline Maximus

Day 5: The crazy bitch from tinder.

I had started using tinder few days before the trip and didnt really like anyone from casa. There was one match and this girl was fit. We started chatting almost everyday and she didnt seem like a prossie. She never gave me her number and insisted that we chat only on Tinder. She agreed to meet me and we arranged to meet in mcdonalds in Maarif. I was quite worried to be honest thinking this might be a trap as the girl never gave me her number, never spoke to her on the phone. But there she was waiting for me at Mcd. She waived and i joined her on her table. I was still a bit stressed for few mins but then realised she is equally terrified. After chatting for about 30 mins we were both at ease and i asked her if she wants to go to sky 28 for another coffee. She agreed and we spent few hours at sky28 in Maarif. She told me that she is actually from rabat and showed me her train ticket. It was nearly 7 pm and I was getting desperate. She pointed out that she was getting late and needs to take a train back, i finally mustered some courage and asked her if she would like to go the apartment with me. To my surprise she agreed and asked me how much will i pay her? I was like fuck sake you could have asked this before and we would have saved hours chatting bullshit. She agreed on 700 MAD for 2 hours.

I call my friend and ask him if I could come to his apartment with my new friend, he agrees and we land at his apartment. He was just leaving for dinner and left us alone. This Girl pulls me and starts kissing , things heat up, i undress her and she has beautiful tits. We get on the sofa, i put on a condom and start fucking her. She suggests we move to the bedroom, i tell her lets finish this round here and we can go to the bedroom for the next round. ''Second round!!!!!!'' she says looking very worried. She pushes me away and tells me there is no second round. 'I am not a bitch you know' were her exact words. I said but we agreed for 2 hours, she replies saying two hours does not mean two rounds.  I said well I am not paying you then. She says its fine, gets dressed and leaves the apartment while i am still standing with my dick hanging out thinking she will not leave. But she did and didnt ask for a single penny.. I insisted she stay and i am ok for only one round but now she would have none of it. She wasnt angry either. She just got up, dressed and left. She sent me a message later on tinder apologising  :dash:

She said she is not a full time prossie and does this only once in a few months if she needs a little extra cash. I totally believed her.

Offline Maximus

Overall the trip to casa was very disappointing. Only silver lining is that it was work trip so all expenses were paid for.

The most beautiful girls in casa are not prossies.

The prossies in the club will not give you a second look unless you spend a few thousand MAD on booking a table and ordering few champagnes. The crowd is purely local and hardly any tourists. Thats because there is nothing for tourists in casa, its a very commercial city. I might have to go back for work but I wouldnt waste time looking for action as there is hardly any.

Offline Mikey123

Thank you maximus, I was planning a trip in the near future to Casa but having doubts after reading about your experiences.

Offline Maximus

Will not recommend. There are better places in Morocco.

Offline Marvinmoon

Hi all. Haven't posted here in ages but I used some of the intel so I figured I should give back to the community.

Been in Casa for 4 days. I have tinder premium and got plenty of matches and many decent looking ones but none that I clicked with. I got one escort that wanted 1200 mad (basically 120gpb) for 3h anal only. Good looking. Anyway I just wasn't feeling this so never took the offer.

Punt #1
The ely coiffure that is mentioned here (behind the barcelo) and is supposed to be closed is actually still open "Only spa". A bunch of pretty (7-9) maroccan girl were always hanging out there so I sent for a 1h massage for 500. Got naked and she got naked pretty much right away touching my ass etc. Rapidly she was slowly jerking me off and asked how much. I said i was gonna pay 800 total (i.e. 300 for her). She kept haggling all along even when we were 69ing. I came like that. Then shower where she soaped me up and grind my dick with her ass.
As I left she quoted me 800 saying that it was 1200. I was not happy and told her. but couldn't be bothered so paid and left. Oh and I paid her colleague which has a super pretty 18-20yo. My girl had a big firm ass and small tits. 7 face.

Punt #2
Next day, I went to the spa on the other side of the block (south). Looked legit as well. It wasn't either. Got quoted 350/h by the heavy chested receptionist (and chubby). Then naked and same story, within minutes she was rubbing my ass and cock. Started fingering my ass! Then eventually told me 1000 for penetration, I said I only had 600. We kinda kept going and went to 69 then I fucked her and paid my 600 and she just said it should have been more. She was a chunky maroccan girl with large tits. Nothing special but the cc swiped and finger in the ass weree good.

Punt #3
In the evening, the only tinder girl I actually wanted to meet for a coffee bailed, I was totally gutted  :(. And so I decided to punt again, which I was certain was a bad idea. So I went a bit further south to Balm spa. Up the stairs and into another super legit looking salon. Even had the shitty "massage underwear" that I pretended not to know and she was ok with it. Paid 400 for 40 minutes I think. The small chunky maroccan girl started with the massage, super firm and although she was touching my cock and balls, she could really massage and was really doing it so I wasn't too sure what was happening. Eventually though she started giggling and looking at me. We did dfk, 69 and fuck. No mention of money. In the end I gave her 200 and she said it should be 400 but without begging or bitching about it so I gave her that.
IMO this was pretty good. But the girl was no stunner, cute face but meh body.

I should mention none of them seemed to have condoms...you've been warned. All of them had great attitude and were much better than most punts you'd have in the UK. It seems like the tinder hookers are better VFM though but i just like the massage thing.

I'll be 3 days in marrakech next. Probably will do some massages/spa again. :hi:

Offline VFM

Good stuff.  Nice to know Ely Coiffure is still open!

Offline samsam2

Hi Guys,

Anyone any new tips for Casa? I have a few days planned for Casa before Kesh! Do enjoy my massages so anywhere good would be appreciated

Offline Bantagonist

i'd also like to know, how to get started here.

Offline Bantagonist

anyone currently living here?

Offline Jimbo1984

anyone currently living here?

I've been on this forum for a few years. As a leecher and a contributor and I can tell you no one gives a toss about 'Casa'

It's the main financial hub so it has the big city dog-eat-dog vibe. I've been there myself and the girls are a definitely hot, what with them being a cross section of the best that Morocco has to offer due to its financial pull. However they don't have that untouched innocence of those northern beauties of Tangier, nor the seasoned charm of those Marrakchi devils

Your best bet is to read the Tangier or Marrakech forum and aim for one of those cities. After that it's Agadir but I've never been there so I can't speak for it. Casa is fine if you're going to work there as a finance wanker or the like, and you've got a network or mates, but judging by previous reports and the stuff I've read on ISG, it's not great for punting

Hope this helps

Offline finn5555

I've been on this forum for a few years. As a leecher and a contributor

Your first statement is bang on as for the 2nd  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Your first statement is bang on as for the 2nd  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

To be fair to Jimbo, majority of his posts are for this region, where reviews posted in this thread do not count towards any reviews.

He has posted considerable punting information/experience, particularly about Marakesh.

As an example
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88037.msg2525545#msg2525545

Offline Jimbo1984

To be fair to Jimbo, majority of his posts are for this region, where reviews posted in this thread do not count towards any reviews.

He has posted considerable punting information/experience, particularly about Marakesh.

As an example
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88037.msg2525545#msg2525545

Thanks mate, I think you meant *Tangier though  ;)

Offline Bantagonist

thank you guys, can i pm any of you guys for further info? and I appreciate the response too.