Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute and Curious, Plymouth  (Read 1020 times)

Offline castle_slave

I wondered if anyone has any knowledge or feedback about Cute and Curious please? She seems real to me, but advice would be appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks a lot

Castle
Banned reason: No response to question about not reviewing
Banned by: 90125

Offline markc65

I saw her a few years ago and she was very good.  Her likes list seems to have reduced somewhat from when I saw her.  She is very slim, on her interview tab it says she is size 8, I would have put her at a more 6 to 8

Offline JimmySW

I saw her a few years ago and she was very good.  Her likes list seems to have reduced somewhat from when I saw her.  She is very slim, on her interview tab it says she is size 8, I would have put her at a more 6 to 8

I think I may have to give that a go!

JasonP

For what it's worth, I saw Sarah, I think that's her name, some while back. Lives in Plympton but cannot say it was up to much. She has a really trim body and the sex was OK but she was late getting ready for me and I was parked down the road waiting for at least 15 minutes. She was one of those prossies that thought she was doing you a favour by taking your money and opening her legs. She kept on about her bloody horse and how expensive it was to keep.Needless to say she got no feedback from me, although she has got some good AW feedback. Probably quid pro quo.

Offline markc65

For what it's worth, I saw Sarah, I think that's her name, some while back. Lives in Plympton but cannot say it was up to much. She has a really trim body and the sex was OK but she was late getting ready for me and I was parked down the road waiting for at least 15 minutes. She was one of those prossies that thought she was doing you a favour by taking your money and opening her legs. She kept on about her bloody horse and how expensive it was to keep.Needless to say she got no feedback from me, although she has got some good AW feedback. Probably quid pro quo.

Oh god, is she still going on about that horse, I had the same years back

Offline JimmySW

I feel the need to update this thread with a visit .............. got to be in Plymouth next week ................