Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oriental TS_Anna Birmingham  (Read 4138 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 758122) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

£60 for 15 minutes and happens last month
Was in Birmingham for the afternoon arranged to see this Ts,now I’m giving it a positive as what happened was purely my fault and I couldn’t control myself and came really quick but she was friendly clean and ok to look at and venue was nice.
She had a nice pair on her and a fully shaved dick which I managed to suck for a while after she gave me a massage and she started to wank me off and knelt on bed for me to give her oral but due to my nerves (sometimes happens if it’s new wg/Ts,she was ok with it and said it happens.
Helped me get cleaned up and I left slightly embarrassed but it happens.
I will think about returning if shes available at some point and give myself a challenge of staying longer and fucking her next time,I had it happen with another Ts a while back but went back and passed the challenge and then reviewed her.

Offline Brumbrum

Just wanted to add my review to this also, as saw her 2 weeks ago, went for an hour and had a massage and came but didn’t really let me feel her dick etc and kept answering the phone whilst I was there, I would rate as a neutral as was expecting to be topped per earlier convos but never happened

Offline Punterperson1971

Just wanted to add my review to this also, as saw her 2 weeks ago, went for an hour and had a massage and came but didn’t really let me feel her dick etc and kept answering the phone whilst I was there, I would rate as a neutral as was expecting to be topped per earlier convos but never happened
Thanks mate for that,Shame it didn’t go how you had planned it  :drinks:

Offline Metajas

I am pretty sure that she had 2 ads, 1 for massage and 1 for full personal service;  different prices of course.

Her ad on Birchplace  at the moment offers full personal service.

I haven’t seen her yet but she is on my list !

Offline nwluvit

I am pretty sure that she had 2 ads, 1 for massage and 1 for full personal service;  different prices of course.

I think you are talking about Tina and Sindey- same girl; Tina is massage; Sindey FS- different prices;both on Birchplace. Also tours. Was in Preston recently

Offline scouting

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Not sufficiently feminine imo