Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alice Fox - Leicester - 1st TS experience  (Read 2889 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4815976) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline longshot11

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Popped my TS cherry :)

Price: 1hr - £180 - steep, unfortunately most TS charge premium rate. Happened a few weeks ago.

Wanted to experience a TS, saw this one available & chose to go for my first time with her - which I was nervous truth be told. Checked reviews on here which made me a bit uneasy with a recent neg.

Had her in my HL & was in area when she was showing available. Arranged by call & text, comms were spot on.

Location - apartment block just on the edge of town centre, plenty of parking & discrete enough. Gave me exact room number on arrival & buzzed me in.

Into the apartment, was quite dark in there but behind the door there she stood in a sexy black outfit & heels in her pictures. Attractive, tall & a sexy slim body, her pictures are accurate. Brazilian Italian babe & speaks good English which made things easier.

She greeted me & led me into the room, paperwork out the way & discussed services, told her it was my first time & that I had no interest in her ‘tool’ etc. She was really welcoming & agreed to accommodate. This is also where I made a mistake in not confirming how many times I could cum. (Which turned out to be once)

Initiated start with kissing, which there was a good amount of. On to the bed, both stripped off, she has an incredible pair of tits which I paid a lot of attention to. Had her smother me in between of sucking her nipples. Moved into some good Owo & I was erect.

At this point, she was hard & started stroking herself. I asked her if she would cum (on herself) but charges extra so fuck that.

Then asked me if I was ready for sex. Had her lie on her back, she lubed us both up & put a condom on me. Started with mish, but her ass was so tight I couldn’t get to penetrate her comfortably. Applied loads of lube & tried again. This part got a bit awkward as I tried to comfortably penetrate that tight ass. Also my first time doing anal so didn’t initiate how tight an ass could be.

She stuck a pillow behind her & I got fully on top to penetrate & she squirted another load of lube which did the trick, at this point I couldn’t believe I was balls deep in a trans but her tight ass was one of the best feelings I’ve ever had, enjoying every moment of being inside her.

After few mins she wanted to swap & ride me which was also fucking amazing, seeing her stroke off as she bounced up & down my dick was a sight. Nearly blew my load so had her slow down as I grabbed her boobs.

Swapped back to mish after another few mins. Once I got going I asked her where I could cum, she said inside her & wrapped her legs around me while I cum in her ass (covered of course) can’t deny it was the best climax I’ve had in a while. I asked if we could go again so I could cum twice & here’s where she said cum once only, as I’d enjoy it more apparently. Bit disappointing but on the other hand pulling out of her ass also felt amazing, I think I have a new love for anal now too  :lol:

Cleaned up & jumped in shower, time basically over. When I got out, a bit of chat, changed & said goodbyes etc.

Now as a straight male, I couldn’t envisage how amazing a trans experience would’ve been. Barring the cum once, this was an incredible experience & one I’d love to try it again especially if the trans woman is as pretty as this one ;)

Overall a good punt, the cum once was disappointing, but her welcoming attitude & intimate services my first time with a TS was a :thumbsup:

Online mr.bluesky

Should be posted in the East Midlands thread  :hi:

Online Colston36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Popped my TS cherry :)

Price: 1hr - £180 - steep, unfortunately most TS charge premium rate. Happened a few weeks ago.

Wanted to experience a TS, saw this one available & chose to go for my first time with her - which I was nervous truth be told. Checked reviews on here which made me a bit uneasy with a recent neg.

Had her in my HL & was in area when she was showing available. Arranged by call & text, comms were spot on.

Location - apartment block just on the edge of town centre, plenty of parking & discrete enough. Gave me exact room number on arrival & buzzed me in.

Into the apartment, was quite dark in there but behind the door there she stood in a sexy black outfit & heels in her pictures. Attractive, tall & a sexy slim body, her pictures are accurate. Brazilian Italian babe & speaks good English which made things easier.

She greeted me & led me into the room, paperwork out the way & discussed services, told her it was my first time & that I had no interest in her ‘tool’ etc. She was really welcoming & agreed to accommodate. This is also where I made a mistake in not confirming how many times I could cum. (Which turned out to be once)

Initiated start with kissing, which there was a good amount of. On to the bed, both stripped off, she has an incredible pair of tits which I paid a lot of attention to. Had her smother me in between of sucking her nipples. Moved into some good Owo & I was erect.

At this point, she was hard & started stroking herself. I asked her if she would cum (on herself) but charges extra so fuck that.

Then asked me if I was ready for sex. Had her lie on her back, she lubed us both up & put a condom on me. Started with mish, but her ass was so tight I couldn’t get to penetrate her comfortably. Applied loads of lube & tried again. This part got a bit awkward as I tried to comfortably penetrate that tight ass. Also my first time doing anal so didn’t initiate how tight an ass could be.

She stuck a pillow behind her & I got fully on top to penetrate & she squirted another load of lube which did the trick, at this point I couldn’t believe I was balls deep in a trans but her tight ass was one of the best feelings I’ve ever had, enjoying every moment of being inside her.

After few mins she wanted to swap & ride me which was also fucking amazing, seeing her stroke off as she bounced up & down my dick was a sight. Nearly blew my load so had her slow down as I grabbed her boobs.

Swapped back to mish after another few mins. Once I got going I asked her where I could cum, she said inside her & wrapped her legs around me while I cum in her ass (covered of course) can’t deny it was the best climax I’ve had in a while. I asked if we could go again so I could cum twice & here’s where she said cum once only, as I’d enjoy it more apparently. Bit disappointing but on the other hand pulling out of her ass also felt amazing, I think I have a new love for anal now too  :lol:

Cleaned up & jumped in shower, time basically over. When I got out, a bit of chat, changed & said goodbyes etc.

Now as a straight male, I couldn’t envisage how amazing a trans experience would’ve been. Barring the cum once, this was an incredible experience & one I’d love to try it again especially if the trans woman is as pretty as this one ;)

Overall a good punt, the cum once was disappointing, but her welcoming attitude & intimate services my first time with a TS was a :thumbsup:

Why was the price steep? The going rate seems to be £200 an hour. Sounds lovely, too - and this old fart who can only cum once has no sympathy.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 08:01:16 am by Colston36 »