Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: heartbreak blonde - Milf - Birmingham  (Read 2648 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6615160) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline xjammacx

The link:
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Initially contact through AW, then text with a booking through AW once everything was confirmed.

Quiet residential street in B33 once I got close to the address rang and was guided in by HB.

The girl Woman:

Profile pictures are very accurate. If anything she is more attractive in person.

The Meet:
It was a ½ hour booking for 30 minutes. She text and asked if I wanted to get there 5 minutes early so any shower etc didn't eat in to my booking. I was freshly showered and coming straight from home so didn't need the time but it allowed us to get the paperwork out the way.

Met at the door by HB who was wearing a skirt and blouse with a pair of black fuck me boots, Was guided in to the bedroom where we stood deep french kissing like a couple of teenagers. We took each others clothes off and I was surprised by how good a shape she is in for 50 years old the stockings and suspenders helped.

Lots more kissing and caressing then on to owo on me, it was good but not the best, I prefer to go down on a woman than receive head so I lay her back and went down on her. Very clean, tasty shaved pussy and she was very responsive and appeared to be enjoying herself as she got very wet.

I moved back up kissing her nipples for more deep french kissing. Mini Jammac was very close to her pussy and I felt her reach down between us. I was about to pull back when she started wanking me off whilst we kissed. That allowed her to make sure I wasn't going to try anything as well as keeping mini me at full mast.

Rubber on we moved in to doggy where to be fair to her she took a pounding. Nicely vocal and not over the top, her tight pussy soon had me blowing in to the bag. We collapsed on the bed next to each other for more kissing and stroking.

I noticed the time and figured I best be getting ready. Shower was offered along with a brew but neither were needed.

Ended up leaving about 40 minutes after arriving. If HB can keep up the level of service I will definitely be back. Just a shame I have to share her rather than keep her all for myself.

Offline chadpitt

I don't think many punters would bother on this one. Milf my ass, she's more like a skanky grandma.

Online alabama1

I wouldn't worry too much about having to share her mate. She's all yours  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Fucking hell must have had a hard paper round she’s not 50 add another 10 to that

Offline shed

Glad you enjoyed. Each to their own, so ignore any comments about her age. Calling somebody a skanky grandma is hugely disrespectful in my opinion . She will have a steady flow of punters no doubt. Thanks for the review, not for me but there will be others on here who will no doubt give her a call.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 08:11:37 pm by shed »

Offline Punterperson1971

From me it was banter and all I say is thanks for reviewing and glad you enjoyed yourself

Offline webpunter

Fine reporting, well format
Each to their own, carck on  :thumbsup:
More like heart attack rather than heartbreak when you see whats behind the door
I would, & have, seen a couple of burds like her over the years
Normally after a skinful & a trip to the late night parlour
Beer goggles on lots of fun
Given how old she is, might be that she doesn't need to shave
And they do start dripping a bit when they get older
A bit like a knackered freezer  :D

I prefer to go down on a woman than receive head so I lay her back and went down on her. Very clean, tasty shaved pussy and she was very responsive and appeared to be enjoying herself as she got very wet.

Offline webpunter

Too late to try & do back pedalling  ;)

From me it was banter and all I say is thanks for reviewing and glad you enjoyed yourself

Offline girthyrod

50  :lol:

Everyday of 60, easy!

Those teeth are like a row of sweetcorn. Jesus fucking christ, some mad fuckers on here paying for services from SP's who knew Jesus when he was on his YTS doing a bit of joinery.

Mad, I genuinely cannot believe you paid for her, my mind is blown.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 08:51:04 pm by girthyrod »

Offline Punterperson1971

Everyday of 60, easy!

Those teeth are like a row of sweetcorn. Jesus fucking christ, some mad fuckers on here paying for services from SP's who knew Jesus when he was on his YTS doing a bit of joinery.

Now don’t get upsetting some people on here

Offline webpunter

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote of 2022 so far, must be
Nearly choked on a beer laarfing

Everyday of 60, easy!

Offline webpunter

You are still going to have to try harder to redeem yourself  :P

Now don’t get upsetting some people on here

Offline Punterperson1971

You are still going to have to try harder to redeem yourself  :P
Not really

Offline xjammacx

Some great quotes on here so far.

As a few have said, to each their own.

I've reviewed a range of women on here from your typical stunner to your not so typical punt.

HB is genuinely better looking in person, the photos don't do her justice, however I appreciate not everybody (or in this case many) agrees.

I will say again though the service was top notch and I probably will go back.

Offline Straightsix

Heartbreak:

Hidden Image/Members Only

A violation indeed.

WHAT IS THE TRADE DESCRIPTIONS ACT 1968?
Coming into effect on 30th November 1968, the act replaced the previous Merchandise Marks Acts by expanding what it covers. The Trade Descriptions Act 1968 made it an offence for businesses or salespeople to sell a product or service based on misinformation. The Act forced them to be more truthful about their service or product and not deliberately mislead consumers into spending their money on a false claim.

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

I wouldn't worry too much about having to share her mate. She's all yours  :hi:
😆
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline webpunter

Fair enuf
It is a sign of being a 'rounded' UKP'er, having chalked up a 'not so typical' punt
[or two, three ... ask HP coz he does it all the time  :D]
I've got the t-shirt tho only a few, phew TFFT
Thankfully the memory fades & in any case its all part of the fun on our fave sport
You have indeed reported on some stunners
As for doing a revisit ??
Valentines is less than a month away so maybe you could line up something special for then  ;)

Edit:  & we've had a bit of a laarf & some 'bants' this evening  :thumbsup:

Some great quotes on here so far.

As a few have said, to each their own.

I've reviewed a range of women on here from your typical stunner to your not so typical punt.

HB is genuinely better looking in person, the photos don't do her justice, however I appreciate not everybody (or in this case many) agrees.

I will say again though the service was top notch and I probably will go back.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 01:47:48 am by webpunter »