Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham Mature (Carley)  (Read 1648 times)

Legslegslegs

External Link/Members Only

I was due to see this hottie tomorrow morning on an outcall at home but had to cancel/postpone due to a change in circumstances. She has good feedback on AW but there's nothing on here I can find.

Anyone have any experience of her? Looks very promising for someone like me who likes an older girl. That said, her comms with me over the past few days have been few. Was due to have a phone interview with her when I broke the news of cancellation which, in fairness, she took well.

Offline Rimmington

Carley is a former favourite and regular of mine from the days when she used to do incalls.  I can throughly recommend her.  She gives a great, unrushed GFE but is also very open minded and can be quite kinky.  She has a good attitude and I always found her totally reliable.

She is "mature" and curvy, and I would say that her profile age of 57 is believable and she is in good shape, and she is always well presented with nice lingerie.

Offline sparktj

I visited Carley some years ago when she did incalls.  She was lovely to be with and I have no hesitation in recommending her highly.  Beautifully spoken and lovely curvy figure, with exquisite taste in lingerie.  I like women who look and sound respectable but who enjoy getting downright dirty in a big bed, and Carley delivered in spades.