Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true, surely?  (Read 1893 times)

Cornish sub

Can't do the link but BritishCara on the AW Cornwall page - British, absolutely stunning and £60 an hour. What's the catch?

Offline FCB

Can't do the link but BritishCara on the AW Cornwall page - British, absolutely stunning and £60 an hour. What's the catch?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Marshall85

Wow,  if that is genuine then that's some value for money. Profiles too brief to notice anything dodgy. I would have said PG scam but there's no private gallery  :unknown: It's got to be worth a message or two to see if she's genuine. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:39:18 pm by Marshall85 »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
im soooo sure ive seen these pics somewhere before i dont know how to image search though  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline PaintBrush

Scam, B & S or Romanian !

That is top quality totty at rank skank pricing

No Aw reviews, a shit profile and a top draw enjoys list.

So as you say 'if it's to good to be true, it probably is'.

Offline Ellroy44

There's just no way a girl that fit is offering those services so cheaply, stay well clear would be my advice :scare:

sloopjohnb

Cornish sub

Let us know if your successful.  :thumbsup:
I will do, but as of yet, 10 1/2 hours after sending the message it still hasn't been read.

Belisknor

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Why would you contact her after the above post, after checking out the Twitter link it's clearly Tara May a glamour model as she's used her pictures.

Offline sigmund

Why would you contact her after the above post, after checking out the Twitter link it's clearly Tara May a glamour model as she's used her pictures.
He didn't, he contacted her way before that post. 

Cornish sub

Why would you conclude I contacted her after the post mentioning the Twitter account? If you look at the time I posted that I'd PMd her and the time of the post mentioning the Twitter account you'll see mine was 8+ hours earlier. Pm still not read btw, now over 24 hours after I sent it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:13:09 am by Cornish sub »

Cornish sub

Belisknor

I was referring to hard punts comment not yours Cornish Sub.

Cornish sub

I was referring to hard punts comment not yours Cornish Sub.
Ah, ok, sorry about that.

Cornish sub

Ok, it's now been over 3 1/2 days since I emailed her. She's still not bothered to read my email yet she's logged in today. Waste of fucking space  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 11:44:29 pm by Cornish sub »