Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural therapy cotteridge new location ??  (Read 880 times)

Offline Donwon

Spotted this new add earlier googled the number its the number which is above the shop front not the one thats been in the adds on gum tree.. Googling number also brought up a company page which said Natural theraphy was dissolved so maybe they were operating all that time since the light went from in the window when they shouldnt have been ?? Its also  different postcode from the old add havent called as yet only one phone with me today...

Heres the new add..   

Please view this ad:

Nice Professional Deep Tissue Asian Relaxing Massage Birmingham,
External Link/Members Only

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Donwon

Can some one delete this when i seen add earlier add stated just in the Kings Norton area with a post code by the Fire  station now add has address on ...apologies dont know how too remove...

Offline oldmanking

odd that the map shows the place being by said fire station, while address is old shop down by frances rd?  more confusion still.

Online mr.bluesky

odd that the map shows the place being by said fire station, while address is old shop down by frances rd?  more confusion still.

Gumtree map locations are notorious for their inaccuracy.  I never pay that much attention to them. They are usually close but not spot on .

Online shiptonlad

It is the old location same postcode and road number. The number given on the Gumtree add was always available but not on Gumtree.
Just hope the lovely Lucy returns!

Offline handy62

Banned reason: Can't accept the rules on STIs.
Banned by: daviemac

Online shiptonlad

Contacted them earlier was told lily and Rose working and that Lucy had returned to China.

Offline oldmanking

do we know anything about these two girls? any reviews i've missed?  young/old, slim/fat, good/basic? asking for a friend.....  ;)