Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty's pershore rd  (Read 797 times)

Offline andy456

Excuse my none existent of input over the years.

I am a occasional visitor of kitty's on pershore rd. I have always found this established to tick all the boxes as many members have.

Location ✔
Price ✔
Girls ✔

With a spare 30mins free yesterday I thought I would pop in to scratch that itch.

Excited by the normal choice I found myself faced with 4 really tired over weight unattractive girls that were also 20 yrs over the usual age bracket.

My question is, is this normal for kitty's these day ?
Have I just been court out by a unlucky night? Or is this what to expect from kitty's these days?

I of course walked losing £10 But I was more gutted then anything.

If it is recommendations in the area would be appreciated.

Offline Cryton123

I strongly recommend you write a few reviews of your Kitty visits before asking for advice.

You’re unlikely to get much help after admitting you see girls without ever contributing to the site  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Excuse my none existent of input over the years.

I am a occasional visitor of kitty's on pershore rd. I have always found this established to tick all the boxes as many members have.

Location ✔
Price ✔
Girls ✔

With a spare 30mins free yesterday I thought I would pop in to scratch that itch.

Excited by the normal choice I found myself faced with 4 really tired over weight unattractive girls that were also 20 yrs over the usual age bracket.

My question is, is this normal for kitty's these day ?
Have I just been court out by a unlucky night? Or is this what to expect from kitty's these days?

I of course walked losing £10 But I was more gutted then anything.

If it is recommendations in the area would be appreciated.

I haven't been for a couple of years. Back then the line up weren't up to much, but you'd usually get one or two that looked half decent. I was planning another trip soon. But don't think I'll bother after reading your post. So cheers. Have you tried AYS? Again I haven't been here for well over a year. What's on offer these days? Vanessa still work there?

Offline andy456

I've heard off this forum about AYS. Might venture down there to save the embarrassment to just walking when faced with the shrek sisters..

Thanks

Offline Littlefoot

I've heard off this forum about AYS. Might venture down there to save the embarrassment to just walking when faced with the shrek sisters..

Thanks

At least you don't have to pay no entrance fee, so if the talent on offer is not to your liking you can walk without wasting any dosh. But I'd recommend Vanessa if she's still there (read the reviews) she used to work Thursday's and Saturday's if I remember rightly.

Offline Spurt

From memory always girls in their twenties or thereabouts was the norm rather than Jurassic park.
Usually assured that your tenner was safe.With the exception of Vanessa and a girl whose name I cannot recall more mature munters.

Offline vision2014

Kittys is better start week the at the end of the week top girl there is alina for service

has for AYS i believe bianca has gone now  mixed reviews of her but mainly good and she gave great service vanassa was always one my favorites  then she worked weekends which was no good for me  not sure she still works there but does not work weekdays

Offline greg101