Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another One to avoid  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Rodney you plonker

Sorry if in wrong place...just liked the look of this girl...then read her likes!
External Link/Members Only
And this one!...I know we can all find these ourselves but just thought I’d look at a few local prospects this morning...surprising how many idiots are out there!
Dont want to become the pussy police😂
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:40:13 pm by Rodney you plonker »

Offline Jackjones2012

Good spot!
This is one recently that I was going to take a punt with!
Luckily guys on here Warned me and brought my attention to her likes list!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DDDave

Good spot!
This is one recently that I was going to take a punt with!
Luckily guys on here Warned me and brought my attention to her likes list!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Strep show. :lol:

Offline antony8821

yeah i phoned her yesterday as local to me and looked really cute, thought it TOFTT it she didnt answer, i re read her profile and thought lucky escape!! blocked her number so not sure if she tried calling back or the usual rom text!

Offline alibirmingham

There’s a few wg’s in Walsall at the moment that openly advertise BB. At first thought it to be an error so called and asked and to my surprise she opening said yes blah blah blah. Wasn’t really listening after she said yes and hung up. Since then I’ve avoided even looking at Walsall Roms as where there’s one there’s usually many more in hiding.

Offline rajpat12

Sorry if in wrong place...just liked the look of this girl...then read her likes!
And this one!...I know we can all find these ourselves but just thought I’d look at a few local prospects this morning...surprising how many idiots are out there!
Dont want to become the pussy police😂

This one made me chuckle, does bareback but frwnch kissing at discrection.  :D