Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Our very own New Years Honours List  (Read 2069 times)

Dodo

And mine includes an STP (services to punting) for Mr and Master Ming.

Fifty reviews for our collective benefit in only 18months of membership  :hi:

Ming

Damn Dodo, I nearly blushed  :blush:

Thanks for that. It's a hard task sorting out all these young minx's, it's a sometimes frustrating but often rewarding task I am happy to continue into 2017.

I am going to nominate LittleFoot for a special mention too, he has only been here a short while and his contribution has been significant, at the rate he is going he will soon surpass my review count (that's not a challenge though LF!).

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Damn Dodo, I nearly blushed  :blush:

Thanks for that. It's a hard task sorting out all these young minx's, it's a sometimes frustrating but often rewarding task I am happy to continue into 2017.

I am going to nominate LittleFoot for a special mention too, he has only been here a short while and his contribution has been significant, at the rate he is going he will soon surpass my review count (that's not a challenge though LF!).

Thanks Ming, I feel truly honoured to hear that from someone as good as yourself. Although I don't think I deserve it, all I do is go out shag some beauties, then report back on them. This forum has been brilliant. I would never have found all the lovely ladies I have, without it.

My nomination goes to stapler, mainly for his never ending knowledge in FBSM. Where he has been particularly helpful to me, and I assume many more!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 09:41:19 am by Littlefoot »

Dodo

Mind you I forgot to add that most of them were shite punts and mingers  :vomit:

Ming

Mind you I forgot to add that most of them were shite punts and mingers  :vomit:

Sadly that is true, but I have found a few good un's too and, the community has benefited from knowing who to avoid, which is, as we all know the main thrust of this forum. I do like trying newbies, or TOFTT'ing to use the UKP parlance.

jazzyamyam

Hi Guys, i would also like to nominate Littlefoot for his detailed account on Yna massage in Erdington. :hi: After reading his experience i went to see for myself....Yep amazing lady. :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Err... Admin should be top of the list, which i've mentioned on another thread doing the rounds
YeboahLuckyFucker has done 0-100 in 12m so deserves a mention.  Maybe best newcomer - loads of reviews, relentless even.  And very witty

Dodo

Err... Admin should be top of the list, which i've mentioned on another thread doing the rounds
YeboahLuckyFucker has done 0-100 in 12m so deserves a mention.  Maybe best newcomer - loads of reviews, relentless even.  And very witty

Should have said.......in the West Mids patch

Offline cocabean100

I would like to nominate Isla Brookes for most out spoken provider!  We laughed how the only way i could shut up during our hour together was to shove my cock in her mouth - not sure how we can do that on UPK when she posts so much!

Offline webpunter

You could ask Admin to amend the subject line.  Don't want to intrude on your private club ! 
The west mids seems to be up & coming in terms of the burds available.  I've got a fair few in Brum on the HL.  And the likes of MichelleI & LolaB have migrated from Londinium
Just a bummer that Libra Sauna shut a while back.  Which was ideal for rocking up at in the early hours slightly pissed, when i was in Brum on business

Should have said.......in the West Mids patch
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 04:02:29 pm by webpunter »

Benson50

Dodo for ubiquity - he posts on every thread but always with good humour, oiling the wheels of the forum.

Dellboy for vigilance - he posts on nearly every thread and is the scourge of all bullshitters.

A lifetime achievement award for Stapler who invented FBSM.

Dodo

You could ask Admin to amend the subject line.  Don't want to intrude on your private club ! 
The west mids seems to be up & coming in terms of the burds available.  I've got a fair few in Brum on the HL.  And the likes of MichelleI & LolaB have migrated from Londinium
Just a bummer that Libra Sauna shut a while back.  Which was ideal for rocking up at in the early hours slightly pissed, when i was in Brum on business
Your welcome WebP. Did this as a local thread as it is more likely we will know the nomineees.

And yes, I agree we are blessed with a good number of some absolute crackers.

Dellboy

Dodo for ubiquity - he posts on every thread but always with good humour, oiling the wheels of the forum.

Dellboy for vigilance - he posts on nearly every thread and is the scourge of all bullshitters.

:hi:

Dodo

:hi:

Offline Stapler

Cheers!  :drinks:

Our Brum FBSM thread is approaching 4000 replies and nearly HALF A MILLION VIEWS!!!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks mush!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiley9

Yeah I always enjoy Yeboahs posts and have shared some good banter with him but he doesn't punt in the West Midlands its mainly London ???  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

Cheers!  :drinks:

Our Brum FBSM thread is approaching 4000 replies and nearly HALF A MILLION VIEWS!!!

Nice to see Stapler back  :hi:

Luckily so far his antics are being reserved for the off topic boards   :lol:

Ming

Nice to see Stapler back  :hi:

Luckily so far his antics are being reserved for the off topic boards   :lol:

+1 He's a solid contributor, welcome back Stapler.

Offline Jawbreak

This forum has changed the way I punt and also the way I think for the better. :thumbsup:
People like Dodo, Ming, Lightfoot, Stapler and a few others have contributed well and long may it continue. ;)

Thanks for all the info in 2016. Heres to a better punting year in 2017  :drinks:

Thanks all   :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Redster69

I'd say anyone who reviews the majority of their punts good or bad.

It's very remiss of me to punt so regularly but leave very little reviews, in my defence I do add a bit to other reviews of girls I've seen but as I've benefited greatly from this forum I will make a NYR to review more.

Thanks chaps, here's to punting 2017 :thumbsup:

Dellboy

I'd say anyone who reviews the majority of their punts good or bad.

It's very remiss of me to punt so regularly but leave very little reviews, in my defence I do add a bit to other reviews of girls I've seen but as I've benefited greatly from this forum I will make a NYR to review more.

Thanks chaps, here's to punting 2017 :thumbsup:

Me too !!  :hi: