Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol: punting dead zone?  (Read 990 times)

bristolscotsman

Hi all
The sap has been rising of late and I'm keen to punt again after almost a year off.
To cut a long story short, I had a bit of a window 8-10 pm. Liked the look of amelie and scarlette who showed as available. Texted both- some comms from scarlette (I know she has a bad rep) and great comms from amelie, who said to call at 7 for an 8 punt. That easy? Was it f%!@ Rang twice. Nothing. Texted scarlette. Window of opportunity gone. Is it that hard to secure a half decent punt in Bristol or am I being too optimistic?

JV547845

Sorry, but it's you. It's just always hit and miss last minute anywhere, if you're only going to choose two from girls.  Bristol's very very good indeed at the moment, but you have to be better organised with your punts.

vw

I concur with 547845 (Not a colour i would choose)  Short notice I always have 5-8 numbers with all profiles printed as pdf in case of technical problems, never failed me yet. 

GBush

Sorry, but it's you. It's just always hit and miss last minute anywhere, if you're only going to choose two from girls.  Bristol's very very good indeed at the moment, but you have to be better organised with your punts.

That's great to hear buddy because I'll be in Bristol 2 nights a month. I notice that non of your reviews are for WG's in Bristol.

What would be your top 10 not to be missed WG's in Bristol who are around now.
I can return the favour for Birmingham or Manchester if you ever find yourself up there.

Thanks in anticipation

GBush

Sophie

This is the only recommendation anyone has come up with.

So Sophie is top of my Bristol Hit List ( I promise ) is that it?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Either Sophie will do - Naughty Slut Soph or Petite Sophie.

Also Goddess Karolina, Naughty Dagmara, Sexy Angelina, Southwest Elite if you're up for BDSM - and of course Little Katie.

Offline Roth

Also Olivia, Agnus, Polish Lilly, BBGFE. All very fuckable!  :lol: :lol: :rose:

Offline Roth

Also Olivia, Agnus, BJanee, Polish Lilly, BBGFE. All very fuckable!  :lol: :lol: :rose:

Don't know what I did but just meant to add Bjanee!  :lol: :rose:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 12:27:50 pm by Roth »

Offline Roth

GBush

Thanks fellas. That's some research to do.

I have made myself a promise not to see a WG unless she is reviewed on here. I will add my own reviews when I've sampled the goods.

Thanks again