Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cutealiss in Bristol  (Read 3066 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

This profile has been around for a few days.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had an email reply and it did not show any aliases.

She looks cute, as per her name   :D

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline JimmySW

Hi

This profile has been around for a few days.

I had an email reply and it did not show any aliases.

She looks cute, as per her name   :D

Regards

................. and apparently she has a girlfriend :-)

Romanian though ...................

Lonesome_gun

does look very cute!

If she shows any longevity in the area, I might end up having a go with her.      :P

Offline dogsbollocks

Hello All. First time on the site and not the last no doubt. I know both girls. Aliss is a bit of a stick insect with a pretty face but her mate is more plumtious and to my liking. Both provide a pretty vanilla service - everything protected - but both are good looking chicks. I doubt the duos are worth it - I know "her friend" is defo not bisexual and if you look at the profile they are only interested in men - why not girls if they are really bi? I can't abide duos where there's no serious lesi action, it's a complete waste of time and money. Oh and they are both Romanian!

Offline UltrasForLife

Hello All. First time on the site and not the last no doubt. I know both girls. Aliss is a bit of a stick insect with a pretty face but her mate is more plumtious and to my liking. Both provide a pretty vanilla service - everything protected - but both are good looking chicks. I doubt the duos are worth it - I know "her friend" is defo not bisexual and if you look at the profile they are only interested in men - why not girls if they are really bi? I can't abide duos where there's no serious lesi action, it's a complete waste of time and money. Oh and they are both Romanian!

No kissing as well? Interested in Aliss as looks are my cup of tea.

np500

Thay'r Romanian, don't give them your money, thay will go home, give your money to tried and tested British or not girls who have good feed back on this site. If we all do this we will all be better off. Thank you.

Offline dogsbollocks

Do you notice anything strange about the photos? Is the Aliss in the photos you can expand the same Aliss as appears in the ones you can't? Ummmm! Romanians!!

Offline UltrasForLife

Thay'r Romanian, don't give them your money, thay will go home, give your money to tried and tested British or not girls who have good feed back on this site. If we all do this we will all be better off. Thank you.

How about you fuck off?

Offline TerryTibbs

"Aliss is a bit of a stick insect with a pretty face "

That sounds just my sort of girl :-)

Thanks for the info.

vw

Thank you for your great reviews on the tried and tested, look forward to more !

Offline UltrasForLife

Nice girl but service is basically as on RLD in Amsterdam and comms are ridiculous. Good for a cheap fuck of a hot teen but thats about it. It was kind of OK for me, but the majority won't approve. Also she knows like 10 words in English. Shame as she's hot.

Don't even think about anything longer than 30 min.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:09:12 pm by UltrasForLife »

Offline dogsbollocks

Nice girl but service is basically as on RLD in Amsterdam and comms are ridiculous. Good for a cheap fuck of a hot teen but thats about it. It was kind of OK for me, but the majority won't approve. Also she knows like 10 words in English. Shame as she's hot.

Don't even think about anything longer than 30 min.

+ 1. Forgot to mention in last post Aliss can't speak any English - surprised you managed to get 10 words out of her. Her comms are handled by her mate who delivers an equally bland service - no kissing, everything protected, if your fingers go near her rectum expect a clip round the ear. Just noticed this morning this girl is back online after apparently running the gauntlet with AW who yesterday had her profile on "content only..."

Offline BogBog1

Thanks for the info.

Haha, you and me both Terry mate! :)

Offline swan1234

Been meaning to see Aliss's mate, Loashia for ages. Tried a few times last week, but kept missing each other. Nobodies fault, just not convenient. Will write a review when it happens.

Anyone got any further info. Tempted for an hour, but kinda goes against the feedback above...

Offline dogsbollocks

Aisha is very pretty and delivers a good service. But if you want a "no holes barred" one, save your money. She does a great lap dance and toy display. It's just that everything is sanitised - no DFK, no OWO etc etc. It just depends what you are looking for. I doubt you would get a STD from Aisha, which is something seriously good to say about her, lets face it!

Offline Roth

Been meaning to see Aliss's mate, Loashia for ages. Tried a few times last week, but kept missing each other. Nobodies fault, just not convenient. Will write a review when it happens.

Anyone got any further info. Tempted for an hour, but kinda goes against the feedback above...

Romanian says it all.  :scare: :scare:

Offline swan1234

Normally I'd agree Roth, but TOFTT last night and it was superb! Nothing earth shattering, but a pleasant surprise and I enjoy myself. May put a review up later, but I'd like to keep her to myself!  :lol:

Offline dogsbollocks

Normally I'd agree Roth, but TOFTT last night and it was superb! Nothing earth shattering, but a pleasant surprise and I enjoy myself. May put a review up later, but I'd like to keep her to myself!  :lol:

Good Morning swan1234. Really interested in your post! Did you get OWO and DFK? Just wandering the reason why I didn't was because I have halitosis and don't know it! She is a very pretty girl but my experience was a bit bland, so I haven't returned. Maybe you inspired her! Maybe she's upped her game?? Interested to hear more...

Offline swan1234

Hi DB. No owo or kissing I'm afraid. Doesn't really bother me too much if the attitude is pleasant, and it was! She was fine with RO and fingers inside though.

Offline dogsbollocks

Thanks for the clarification 123. My experience was similar, but I tend to go for the more hard core girls so was a little disappointed. (comparison with Little Katie could not be more extreme) OWO is a deal breaker for me and as soon as my cock was out it was sheathed before you could say John Thomas. I draw the line at hand jobs being anything but au naturel as well. Nonetheless glad to hear that I probably haven't got halitosis after all :)

Offline JimmySW

Thanks for the info.

And mine! Shame the service seems to be a bit substandard!

Offline JimmySW

Offline swan1234

I did bring a present for her - a little dress, which she looked awsome in. It was size 8 too. Her arse is surprisingly small - looks much bigger in the photos.

Tempted to try them both out, as Aliss is probably a 6 in comparison!

Offline bryanval

Aliss is a bit of a stick insect with a pretty face

My second bit of posting on the site. Been a while...

I saw Aliss today with expectations set appropriately low but stick insects with a pretty face float my boat.

Her English is really basic but what there is comes from a very pretty little thing. Photos are accurate, she's surprisingly tiny in real life, shorter than I guessed from the pics. Well proportioned.

Everything covered but when paying her a bit of attention her toes curled and the guard came down. Fingering was fine and very light kissing. OWO was extra (not taken).

The house is discrete enough with a walk-straight-in front door at the discrete end of a terrace in Easton. The bed was shite, decor predictably tired but clean enough and some top quality Romanian tunes.

Offline JimmySW

I did bring a present for her - a little dress, which she looked awsome in. It was size 8 too. Her arse is surprisingly small - looks much bigger in the photos.

Tempted to try them both out, as Aliss is probably a 6 in comparison!

In that case I take it all back - bad photos which have incidentally been removed now, sorry if it was the result of my comments but the photos made her arse look bigger than it was - apparently!

Offline dogsbollocks

In that case I take it all back - bad photos which have incidentally been removed now, sorry if it was the result of my comments but the photos made her arse look bigger than it was - apparently!

External Link/Members Only

Actually Jonny1B, I think your comments did result in the removal. After swan123's post, decided to see Loaisha last week as an hotel outcall to check her out again.  Maybe I had missed something or she was having an off day first time around. She's a very pretty girl so it was not going to be a complete disaster. She told me she was going on holiday for the rest of July and at least half August and would return with new pics which would show her arse in more favourable light. I can confirm that in reality it's much prettier than the deleted photos. As far as her service is concerned, "adequate" would be the best way to describe it. Except that she's put on a bit of weight since I last saw her, nothing much has changed. She's quite submissive as long as you stick to her likes list and are happy with a totally protected service. Obviously your experience was different, 123. You must have found her G Spot. I'm still looking.  :unknown: (If I can be bothered to go back..)

Offline swan1234

Yeah, I think adequate is a decent enough way to describe her service. The only thing that I didn't reall like is lack of eye contact. Kissing doesn't bother me, but actively turning your head away is irritating. She was pretty receptive though. The only thing I was surprised at was the fingers inside. I will get a review up soon and will return when she's back from holiday. Mainly due to how gorgeous she is and location. As for the photos, I loved them. Wish she'd let me take my own pics.

Offline dogsbollocks

Yeah, I think adequate is a decent enough way to describe her service. The only thing that I didn't reall like is lack of eye contact. Kissing doesn't bother me, but actively turning your head away is irritating. She was pretty receptive though. The only thing I was surprised at was the fingers inside. I will get a review up soon and will return when she's back from holiday. Mainly due to how gorgeous she is and location. As for the photos, I loved them. Wish she'd let me take my own pics.

Offered her lots to take my own footage - zero result. Yes, lack of eye contact! Had the same experience. It normally means " I'm here for the money and lets get this job done " and that's the impression she gave me. Location - "Little Somalia?" - not as impressed as you 123 but you are right about the bed - it's like being in the percussion section of an orchestra. This is my final post about this lady... Plenty more fish...