Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: posh totty annabelle touring Bristol  (Read 866 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the expensive side but looks very tasty and got a good UKP review.  :thumbsup: :rose:

vw

Yes nice, from memory she was on one of the South West agency websites hence the prices.  Cant remember which one but was one of the ones that cover Cheltenham.

Offline Roth

Yes nice, from memory she was on one of the South West agency websites hence the prices.  Cant remember which one but was one of the ones that cover Cheltenham.

Well assuming the agency are no longer creaming off their cut of her earnings, she could do to reduce her prices maybe.  :unknown: :unknown:

bristolscotsman

Vw, are the pics genuine? Did she have tattoos? I only ask as one punter- who gave her a negative review- said the pics were fake.  Thanks.

vw

Vw, are the pics genuine? Did she have tattoos? I only ask as one punter- who gave her a negative review- said the pics were fake.  Thanks.
No idea have only seen the photos not fucked the ass

Try this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67389.0

Offline Mil 34

There's definitely something not right about this lady.
I walked as she looked nothing like her pictures yet one reviewer said she was the same as the girl pictured.
I think she might have been a bait and switch

£160 is a lot of cash to spend on someone who you don't fancy in my opinion.

Offline Roth

There's definitely something not right about this lady.
I walked as she looked nothing like her pictures yet one reviewer said she was the same as the girl pictured.
I think she might have been a bait and switch

£160 is a lot of cash to spend on someone who you don't fancy in my opinion.

That's bad news.   :thumbsdown: Well done for walking.  :hi:

Offline Mil 34

I've realised I would rather walk these days if not happy than feel lighter in the wallet.
It pisses me off big time as I have worked myself up ready for the punt and you find she's fake.
It's a shame we can't report them to trading standards lol

Offline Roth

I've realised I would rather walk these days if not happy than feel lighter in the wallet.
It pisses me off big time as I have worked myself up ready for the punt and you find she's fake.
It's a shame we can't report them to trading standards lol

+1  :thumbsup: