Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScarlettMillerUk - Bristol  (Read 677 times)

Offline gthunter

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any experience with her?
I had her phone number, she is in BS3, I checked pics, but I'm not sure they are real, I found her online, she was selling her pics, but I'm not sure that tattoo is always the same, and she looks sometimes a bit more than size 4... depends on pics...

Any experience? thanks.

Offline ico23

Looks like a bullshit profile. Does look hot though !

If you click on her agency link (InfiniteDesires) it takes you to a page of mostly zero feedback girls. If you then select Mr InfiniteDesires pimp page here External Link/Members Only

It'll give you a load of old cobblers about what a great computer whizz he his and 42 ratings which (unsurprisingly) are hidden. Probably telling him what a bell end he is.

Wish the profile was legit though. Just my type.

Offline gthunter

Chatting with her, she was happy to do whatever I asked even if it wasn't on likes list. I don't know what to expect... she is my type too, but it's quite expansive just to try for me at the moment. Too risky.

Offline Blowjob?

Saw her last Wednesday .friendly student care free type.. incredible.in the bedroom..trying to get another meet but she tends to go AWOL with her other student friends
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blowjob?

Sorry my mistake..got her mixed up with Scarlett Lexi..looks good thou ??..although profile looks suspect!!!!
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AllenTheMan

Profiles been active for over a year with zero feedback. That should probably answer your question.

Offline gthunter

Just un update,
she texts you after few days you've spoken with, be careful. :angry: