Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol for MMF  (Read 503 times)

Offline devil9991

Hi
Often seek help here and am looking for a young ish WG 20s for a MMF 3 sum with a mate of mine and I.

If anyone has any recommendations I’d be obliged yeh adult work search throws up lots who claims
They do but actually wont

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
 a member for 5 years.....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi
Often seek help here and am looking for a young ish WG 20s for a MMF 3 sum with a mate of mine and I.

If anyone has any recommendations I’d be obliged yeh adult work search throws up lots who claims

... and often don't get any help. Do you wonder why?

Offline devil9991

Sorry I’m not an active poster or reviewer I don’t often punt and generally look at reviews.

Didn’t realise asking would cause such a stir

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry I’m not an active poster or reviewer I don’t often punt and generally look at reviews.

Didn’t realise asking would cause such a stir

Who do you think writes these reviews? Do you think they do it just for you? It's give and take. Even if you punt infrequently, there's no reason you can't drop a quick review here to give back a little. If you had one or 2 credible reviews or postings to your name (rather than just asking questions all the time) then you'd likely get a better quality of response.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 02:52:22 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Online finn5555

Hi

Good luck  :dash:

Offline devil9991