Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small world init bristolian dilemma  (Read 1569 times)

Offline privatebob

I seen a wg profile come up a couple of months ago and have seen her about 5 since, now the dilemma i have is that during one of the meets noticed a letter on side in the room i was sent to. Couldnt help self and looked at the name on front. I now know that this wg lived in the same street as me many years ago and would play with my kids and i know of the parents, theres no conection now between them. But to dig a even bigger hole for myself it came up in conversation of a 3 some with her sister, i know who she is now and is hot as fuck, im so tempted to go through with it but its a bit close to home .
Qusetion is fuck them or not ??? :unknown:

Offline finn5555

« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:52:22 pm by finn5555 »

Offline finn5555

Jog on fin :D

If it's your fantasy to wank over so be it but don't take us as mugs  :music:

Offline privatebob

Mate i wouldnt write a post unless its ture. You dont know me i dont know you who are you to say what is true ture and what is lies mate, I wasnt looking for a argument.

Offline Hardpunt2

So she lives in the same street as her and she played with your kids but you never recognised her only realised when you saw her name?  I'm more likely to forget a name than a face.

Anyway why not fuck them? You have fucked her a few times already without a problem.

Offline BogBog1

Presuming this is genuine (benefit of the doubt being given for the time being), I see no problem with this and if she's genuinely offering a threesome with her actual sister, who you know to be hot, I'd be in there like a shot.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Presuming this is genuine (benefit of the doubt being given for the time being), I see no problem with this and if she's genuinely offering a threesome with her actual sister, who you know to be hot, I'd be in there like a shot.

I think the important thing to do is for the OP to post her link. As there are lots of people on here who would like a sisters threesome.

But that is not going to happen.
The Op will want to keep it discrete for some reason...

Offline BogBog1

I think the important thing to do is for the OP to post her link. As there are lots of people on here who would like a sisters threesome.

Agreed. OP, spill the beans! This is a forum for sharing, remember  :thumbsup:

Offline Aces21

+1

Eagerly awaiting info  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

+1

Eagerly awaiting info  :D
He was last on line today at 10:03am so why hasn’t he replied