Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any really cute, pretty asian types who are real out there?  (Read 1054 times)

Offline samsmith101

as title suggests any real pretty asian types in the area ?
Banned reason: Hasn't heeded the warning from last year.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jingjing

Southwest is a BIG area -  you don't say where?

Offline meatywsg

From my experience any ad that says Japanese, Hong Kong or Korean, or keeps it vague by just stating Asian, will 99.9% actually be Chinese, and 99.9% of the time not be anything like the picture in the ad. The sessions tend to be pretty vanilla.

Ad's for Thais tend to be genuine but pics will have been heavily photoshopped.

As for any 'really cute, pretty asian types', they are a rare find in the SW and when they do pop up its because they're touring.

My commute takes me past Bristol 3 or 4 times a week but never stopped to punt there, so not sure if things there are better/different.

Offline PeachyAssFan

From my experience any ad that says Japanese, Hong Kong or Korean, or keeps it vague by just stating Asian, will 99.9% actually be Chinese, and 99.9% of the time not be anything like the picture in the ad. The sessions tend to be pretty vanilla.

Ad's for Thais tend to be genuine but pics will have been heavily photoshopped.

As for any 'really cute, pretty asian types', they are a rare find in the SW and when they do pop up its because they're touring.

My commute takes me past Bristol 3 or 4 times a week but never stopped to punt there, so not sure if things there are better/different.

Meaty - tends to be bait and switch on the AW and VivaStreet in Bristol. Take for instance NewSakuraOriental on AW External Link/Members Only  currently based near Temple Meads  - the Chinese WG I saw this week wasn’t the one advertised. She wasnt as cute and petite as advertised, but  I knew this would probably be so when I booked.

Offline houseboot

Meaty - tends to be bait and switch on the AW and VivaStreet in Bristol. Take for instance NewSakuraOriental on AW External Link/Members Only  currently based near Temple Meads  - the Chinese WG I saw this week wasn’t the one advertised. She wasnt as cute and petite as advertised, but  I knew this would probably be so when I booked.

AW does say she's 51  :lol:

Offline lewis666

Probably the only accurate thing on there  :sarcastic:

Offline PeachyAssFan

AW does say she's 51  :lol:
No she wasn’t 51, I’d say late 30s. She said she was there till the end of the week.

Offline Drewindy

Girl I saw was mid 20s
One of the best 40 quick punts ever

Didn’t speak English but gave quite the effort.