Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - completely aresey or just me?  (Read 4131 times)

Offline waynekerr600

Cheers L4F. Looks like my thread got the Christmas number 1 spot  :lol:

Offline Conker

Agree. Didn't book her and won't bother in the future.

And I won't be booking her any time soon either

Offline Sar-Major

Oh no !!!!  :scare:
That'll be UKP well and truly down the shitter then.

NOW, NOW MS...................... Leave the Fekin Sarcasm to me.................. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

moreplease

And I won't be booking her any time soon either

Since you've never ventured north of the River Tees that's a totally inconsequential comment anyway.............  :sarcastic:

-----------------------------------------

Actually, you'd think Skylah would learn a lesson regarding her communication ( lack of ) skills , she has done previously ... her prices used to be stupidly high until she more or less sorted that out...

and Skylah - if you read this forum please take note and try to be more friendly in ALL your replies. Not all guys have time to read your mini War and Peace profile but would rather ask a direct question.

Courtesy costs nowt - and has its own rewards ;)

Offline whiskyfan

Since you've never ventured north of the River Tees that's a totally inconsequential comment anyway.............  :sarcastic:

Actually, you'd think Skylah would learn a lesson regarding her communication ( lack of ) skills , she has done previously ... her prices used to be stupidly high until she more or less sorted that out...

and Skylah - if you read this forum please take note and try to be more friendly in ALL your replies. Not all guys have time to read your mini War and Peace profile but would rather ask a direct question.

Can only speak from my own recent experience of booking Skylah, but her comms were spot on. Direct and professional yes, but no hint of attitude or unfriendliness about them.

moreplease

Can only speak from my own recent experience of booking Skylah, but her comms were spot on. Direct and professional yes, but no hint of attitude or unfriendliness about them.
So have I, but don't want to look like a fluffy kernt which is why I'm suggesting she needs to up her interpersonal skills to all enquiries and not just some..

Offline Jibbi

To be fair, does she stay north of the river tees? She tours a lot and has been to Darlington a few times and Middlesbrough fairly recently. So the guys comments are valid lol.

Offline waynekerr600

Spot on MP. Manners cost nowt. She should also take note that this thread has had two thousand views which may well cost her considerably more.

Offline Dejan

Spot on MP. Manners cost nowt. She should also take note that this thread has had two thousand views which may well cost her considerably more.

I've always been tempted to book her but have yet to have the opportunity to do so - this thread hasn't put me off at all. A vague opening post and a couple of voices piping up who obviously don't rate her don't counteract the numerous positive comments and reviews over the previous months. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just can't see what she has specifically done wrong.

What does put me off is the ridiculous number of hours she seems to be putting in, as shown through her availability on UKE. It does give the sense of being a conveyor belt. I do realise availability doesn't guarantee she has back-to-back bookings but still, it's enough to make you think.

Offline waynekerr600

A vague opening post

Not vague to me mate. She was asked some simple questions about a booking which could have been answered with a simple yes or no. Instead we had a series of ping pong texts banging on about reading her so so so so loooooooooooooong profile (which really isn't clear when you use the app)  which still didn't answer my questions.

I found her arsey and could never imagine enjoying time with her. Others disagree which is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Thanks for coming out of your 9 month posting holiday  :D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 09:14:04 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline Dejan

Not vague to me mate. She was asked some simple questions about a booking which could have been answered with a simple yes or no. Instead we had a series of ping pong texts banging on about reading her so so so so loooooooooooooong profile (which really isn't clear when you use the app)  which still didn't answer my questions.

I found her arsey and could never imagine enjoying time with her. Others disagree which is fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Thanks for coming out of your 9 month posting holiday  :D

Not sure what my posting history has to do with anything but, in summary, the only thing she's done wrong is ask you to read. If anything, it suggests my point about the conveyor belt is probably true - she is very exposed/over advertised at the moment and probably getting a lot of questions, hence bouncing people to read her AW.

Offline waynekerr600

Not sure what my posting history has to do with anything but, in summary, the only thing she's done wrong is ask you to read. If anything, it suggests my point about the conveyor belt is probably true - she is very exposed/over advertised at the moment and probably getting a lot of questions, hence bouncing people to read her AW.

She was arsey mate. There's no need for it. I have a similar post on Abbie Leigh. To me it reflects an underlying bad attitude which others have experienced when others have not. Maybe I always contact her when she is hung over and on the blob the minute after her dog died or in my opinion she has a bad (intermittent at best) attitude.

Hope you continue to make a positive contribution to the site  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 09:30:37 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline datwabbit

The OP isn't saying don't see her. He's asking if anyone else had the problems he had. Looks like some did.

Offline 3rdManIn

Has anyone booked Skylah without going through AW and is it accepted?

Offline toon972

Has anyone booked Skylah without going through AW and is it accepted?

Yes but I had seen her a few times via aw before I did this.

Offline 3rdManIn

Thanks Toon. Wonder if that's a strict rule of hers.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks Toon. Wonder if that's a strict rule of hers.

Go on UKE and ask her.  :hi: