Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Proof of vaccination  (Read 492 times)

Offline Redpunter

External Link/Members Only

There may be more but this is the first I have see a WG who advertises she has been vaccinated. In reality I imagine the majority of guys who who want to get laid don't. give a shit.

Online 50shades1

If a punter chooses to take the vaxx themselves surely it doesn't matter if the wg they're meeting has had it or not

Offline bbois77

If a punter chooses to take the vaxx themselves surely it doesn't matter if the wg they're meeting has had it or not

Yes it does matter, you can still catch it, pass it on, you can become unwell and if older/vulnerable die from it!

Granted at much reduced rates, no vaccine 100%

Simple equation, the more get it the better for all plus diminish the numbers of mutations, everyone wins.

Online 50shades1

Yes it does matter, you can still catch it, pass it on, you can become unwell and if older/vulnerable die from it!

Simple equation, the more get it the better for all plus diminish the numbers of mutations, everyone wins.

Lol  :thumbsup:

Offline Longtimedead

Too much koolade!  :wacko:

Online pussylover76

Thanks Red. There are many. SPs who are professional are and have been taking the pandemic and vaccination programme seriously.
Nothing in this life is black and white.
Punters can make their own choices and deal with the consequences.

External Link/Members Only

There may be more but this is the first I have see a WG who advertises she has been vaccinated. In reality I imagine the majority of guys who who want to get laid don't. give a shit.