Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried angelica_1985 on aw ?  (Read 1035 times)

Offline searchinG2021

Interested in seeing more TS/TV/Ladyboys so was wondering if anyone has seen Angelica_1985

Offline JamesC23

I have, fairly nice person and very good looking irl, her orals skills are great but I wouldn't recommend going to her really. Last time I checked she had this obsession with trying bareback on literally everyone. Don't know if she still insists on it today but be cautious. Also it's painfully obvious fake metal boobs she's wearing.

Offline bbois77

I have, fairly nice person and very good looking irl, her orals skills are great but I wouldn't recommend going to her really. Last time I checked she had this obsession with trying bareback on literally everyone. Don't know if she still insists on it today but be cautious. Also it's painfully obvious fake metal boobs she's wearing.

Care to do a review, would be very interested if not too long ago

Offline Justjoined63

I seen her about 2 years ago ,, very cute and she looked stunning in stockings etc but bare back kinda put me on edge like ,, ,, 

Offline Duke_Nukem

I'm tempted myself, I've never tried TS before but always thought about it. She offers 15 minute appointments so I might just try that to break the ice! Any had a 15 min quickie with her?

I'd love to try a proper session that isn't a strapon but bareback is a major worry! Maybe bring the johnnies yourself to be safe  :lol: