Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammi GEA  (Read 2932 times)

darthvador01

External Link/Members Only

Here is my review for Sammi GEA. Seen this girl first time from GEA. I would like to say this girl is marvelous, and she did blow my mind.

I decided to pick her because  a good review left by hunnymuncher (thanks for that).

This afternoon I called agency and booked her for out call. When she arrived and I looked at her as she is very hot an gorgeous. She entered with smile and kiss on my cheek. That was impressing and she is also very chatty and a good listener as well. Actually I liked her curly dark hair.

We started with kissing and then DFK while standing at my bedroom door. After that we moved to bed and more kissing. After she gave me nice OWO and kissing my balls and that was stupendous. I couldn't wait to fuck her, I came over her with gently pushing my cock in here pussy gently which turned to hard fuck and right noises coming out of her mouth. After some time I came in condom while she holding me tight and gentle kissing at the same time.

After that I offered her a tea. And we started again  :D and this time I came on her ass. Her ass is awesome.

Service offered with smile FK/DFK/OWO/COB.

I will give her 10/10 for her look, skills and enthusiasm. very happy with sammi and fall in love with her.

hunnymuncher

No bother mate. Glad you enjoyed your first punt with her as much as I did. 
I was at the time a complete newbie when I did my review. I wasn't 100% sure how to go about reviewing my first punt. What people wanted to know.
 I had good advice from TJ hooker afterwards NOT to be fluffie .
Yes she is a certain charm about her that lures you in,  and fantastic at what she does. Her owo is unbelievable so it is, don't you think?
However after being on here for a while and reading other more experienced punters reviews
 I'm still cringing at my fluffie ending to my review.
 But at that time I wanted or needed the perfect  GFE i was advised it may be a redundant punt when asking about beforehand.
 I got very lucky,  you can appreciate she's a stunner and she is a fun dirty girl which is clear to feel she enjoys what she does.
I fully understand you may have felt the same as I did after the experience with her as your first punt.
Next time you do a review about a girl try not to be to sentimental as some lads don't like it even if its true, but fuck  different strokes for different folks is it not.
did she do the jonny trick for you?
I'm going to be reviewing my 2nd visit, or update existing  as she does a few more services not listed on her profile.. For instance rimming (both ways) and enjoys a gentle fingering of her arse while licking her pussy. Rubbing her arse or *twerking* in my face
Going to put up a review soon of another hunny  i munched on who was on par. Soon.
Now im more clued up.
 Glad your first punt went well mate.  Good one  :thumbsup:

darthvador01

No bother mate. Glad you enjoyed your first punt with her as much as I did. 
I was at the time a complete newbie when I did my review. I wasn't 100% sure how to go about reviewing my first punt. What people wanted to know.
 I had good advice from TJ hooker afterwards NOT to be fluffie .
Yes she is a certain charm about her that lures you in,  and fantastic at what she does. Her owo is unbelievable so it is, don't you think?
However after being on here for a while and reading other more experienced punters reviews
 I'm still cringing at my fluffie ending to my review.
 But at that time I wanted or needed the perfect  GFE i was advised it may be a redundant punt when asking about beforehand.
 I got very lucky,  you can appreciate she's a stunner and she is a fun dirty girl which is clear to feel she enjoys what she does.
I fully understand you may have felt the same as I did after the experience with her as your first punt.
Next time you do a review about a girl try not to be to sentimental as some lads don't like it even if its true, but fuck  different strokes for different folks is it not.
did she do the jonny trick for you?
I'm going to be reviewing my 2nd visit, or update existing  as she does a few more services not listed on her profile.. For instance rimming (both ways) and enjoys a gentle fingering of her arse while licking her pussy. Rubbing her arse or *twerking* in my face
Going to put up a review soon of another hunny  i munched on who was on par. Soon.
Now im more clued up.
 Glad your first punt went well mate.  Good one  :thumbsup:

Thanks again mate for your suggestions. As I am new to this forum and learning stuff. I will try to write my review next time as exciting as possible without any sentiments.
What is jonny trick??

hunnymuncher

I am new to this too. I understand.
i now would advise to stick to main points.
Appearance & attitude
What happened, go into detail, say if services you asked for were given.
enthusiasm
Anything else you want to add after all it's your review. Everyone reviews differently. Look about different regions to see how they vary. It will give you an idea of what to do. Read up on the discussions Scotland or English ones it will provide you with all the  information you need.
Be honest. It will stop anyone ending up with a bad punt
 you should have a look through AW .*adult work*
It can be harder to find out the good from bad but do your research there are plenty post on here about it.

hunnymuncher

Thanks again mate for your suggestions. As I am new to this forum and learning stuff. I will try to write my review next time as exciting as possible without any sentiments.
What is jonny trick??
what she does with the condom, when putting it on?   :thumbsup:

Mindful

. . . as she does a few more services not listed on her profile.. For instance rimming (both ways) and enjoys a gentle fingering of her arse while licking her pussy. Rubbing her arse or *twerking* in my face

These comments should be in a private messages between the pair of you “hunnymuncher“ and “darthvador01”

hunnymuncher

Sorry bud didn't know. Will ask the mod to remove

Tjkooker

These comments should be in a private messages between the pair of you “hunnymuncher“ and “darthvador01”

I don't see why mindful? The guys are merely discussing what's on offer. Or are you just a bit too fluffy to hear things like this?

Mindful

I don't see why mindful? The guys are merely discussing what's on offer. Or are you just a bit too fluffy to hear things like this?

I know what you mean but a lot of the girls read this site these days and they may not offer anything extra if they see it in public. I maybe wrong. I usually PM guys with private matter that happen in the room.

hunnymuncher

TJ  is it not the whole point of reviews given whether good bad ugly that they were to be honest with what goes on.
There wasn't anything extra? everything on the profile list was correct and provided.   :cool:
No actual anal penetration. Only  :thumbsup:
I assumed a wg would not be allowed on here to read anything or comment, as it was classed as touting or whatever.
feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
If they are offended,  perhaps they are in the wrong line of work?
But if you feel it is inappropriate I have no problem PM with any of my future encounters
This was merely a discussion between darth an I, as TJ  said.
As We are both newish to the social etiquette of how the domain runs.
 :drinks:
J.D

hunnymuncher

Darth mate can you PM me
Have you seen Sammi recently?  I can't seem to get her, trying for a couple of weeks now.  :unknown:
Cheers bud J.D

hunnymuncher

I know what you mean but a lot of the girls read this site these days and they may not offer anything extra if they see it in public. I maybe wrong. I usually PM guys with private matter that happen in the room.
you sure do. Like to pm guys. Or promote mindful.
Dangerous game mate.