Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: missmariexxx - Dundee  (Read 552 times)

4 review(s) for missmariexxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tayboy

External Link/Members Only

Decided to try missmarie as there is really not much else worth seeing in Dundee and she does have some good feedback.

Email sent and promptly answered, all further comms done via text. Time agreed one hour incall at £160.

Top floor tenement in the Blackness area, safe enough and free on street parking.

In I go and I'm met by an attractive girl late twenties with a nice figure. Marie does have an English accent and is very chatty and friendly, all good so far.
Money sorted out and on with the action plenty of kissing but not dfk, which I do like and did tell her so. She moves on to owo which is deep with plenty of eye contact and it's not long before I cum on her body. Quick clean up and some chat, boy can she talk and talk,for an age. I decide to start round two but when trying to slip a finger in her pussy her legs are firmly closed I decided not to force myself. She starts light kissing and wanking me off, once hard, I ask her for a condom, no answer. It is becoming quite obvious that she is not wanting to have sex or let me touch her intimately.

We were about 50 minutes in and I decided to finish the session as I was becoming quite annoyed with her lack of effort in providing all of the services listed.

Giving her a neutral but only just. At a premium rate of £160/hr she needs to provide a premium service and she came well short of that.

I won't be returning.

vw

Probably working on the blob, hence the refusal to do pussy services.   :scare:

Not good for £160 per hour, she basically robbed you.