Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 748 times)

Offline Pacho

Location : Apartment is in a gated converted building, 5 mins from Junction 25 of the M1. It was warm and clean with a bathroom full of shower
essentials (i had bought my own).
Visit Length : 1 hour £150
Camilla : Tall in high heels and matching underwear showing off her ample boobs to perfection. Very trim, easy to talk too with enhanced boobs.
Comms : Meet arranged via telephone, fast response.

Meet:
Driving from Nottingham, i fancied a punt and tried Camilla as i knew she was well reviewed. Sorted out the cash then jumped in the shower before
coming out to a hot drink which was  a nice touch.
Started with a massage before Camilla started attacking my banana split. Good Deep Throat and OWO before i suggested she sit on my face so i could
enjoy her shaven haven,which was clean, shaved and tasty. This culminated in shooting the apple sauce straight into her mouth which she swallowed
with joy.
Recovery time before Camilla got back on the banana split with some OWO to make sure i was nice and hard. Love doggy, so an extended session of deep
and slow and fast and hard strokes. I was close to a second blow, so swapped over to an oily hand job which resulted in a second lot
of apple sauce fired all over her face.
Another quick shower, before i left with a smile on my face.

Would i recommend: Yes
Woud i return : Yes

Offline HailWood

Sounds like you were giving Camilla her five-a-day. :D
Thanks for the review Pacho.

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha nice, sounds like potassium overload.

Wish she would answer my aw email, Top price, but you usually get what you pay for, and I do like a gym fit bod.