Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Treats - Massage - Nottingham  (Read 6840 times)

Davidsteele

Hi

I'm thinking of heading to Beauty Treats in Nottingham for a massage on Friday.

I called them after seeing this new gumtree ad (External Link/Members Only) and they confirmed they offer an undraped massage.

Has anyone been recently and do they offer HE?

Cheers

Offline badsin

Beauty treats is discussed in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124611.0

There is another thread also, but I haven't spotted that one. If you look at beauty treats Facebook page you'll see Emma, the owner..... shes bang tidy and offers hand relief. Not all the girls do, so book the right lady :hi:

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I have had hand relief with both Emma's at this place, it was last year 2016. Not sure if they still do, as I've not been recently,

Rich

Davidsteele

Hi,

I have had hand relief with both Emma's at this place, it was last year 2016. Not sure if they still do, as I've not been recently,

Rich

Hi Rich. Did you have to instigate it or did they just oblige? I'm going for the hour undraped relaxation massage. Worth a visit in your opinion?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I've been a few times and enjoyed my visits there. When I have been, during the massage it was commented by the therapist that my cock was hard (" someone looks excited...etc..that looks big and swollen" ...), and it just goes from there. It's best not to be too pushy about it,

Rich

Online Bhammale39

Hi,

I've been a few times and enjoyed my visits there. When I have been, during the massage it was commented by the therapist that my cock was hard (" someone looks excited...etc..that looks big and swollen" ...), and it just goes from there. It's best not to be too pushy about it,

Rich

Hi Rich how much do you tend to pay here? I went 3/4 months ago and had a massage with blonde Emma, was decent enough and had topless HR but she charged me £50 on top of the standard £50 for relaxation massage, I just went with it as I couldn't go without, but am sure she's ripped me off....believe it or not I'm not an amateur to this but should have clarified any extras up front, however was wary of the note on the door about not asking for extras etc, so I waited for her suggestion of it....

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Yes, I've noticed the sign on the door as well. I've paid between £20 - £50 extra. I think it depends on the lady, and I guess what the think they can get away with ! It's difficult to say no when they are tickling your balls.

Rich

Online Bhammale39

Hi,

Yes, I've noticed the sign on the door as well. I've paid between £20 - £50 extra. I think it depends on the lady, and I guess what the think they can get away with ! It's difficult to say no when they are tickling your balls.

Rich

Thank god it's not just me. If I knew I could do £70 (above standard I know)for massage and some HE I'd be happy with that as English girls are a rarity, and both Emma's are pretty hot, but the potential rip off of up to £100 does put me off!

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

It's difficult to resist the happy ending here, as they use lots of oil, and they do like to tease a lot. The new layout there is better, as previously the massage room was in the corridor and you could hear lots of other customers outside the room having their nails and hair done , while the massage lady is tugging away at the end of the massage,

Rich

Online Bhammale39

Hi,

It's difficult to resist the happy ending here, as they use lots of oil, and they do like to tease a lot. The new layout there is better, as previously the massage room was in the corridor and you could hear lots of other customers outside the room having their nails and hair done , while the massage lady is tugging away at the end of the massage,

Rich

Haha. So in summary both Emma's are happy to oblige, is that it now? Probably need a re visit and pleas poverty!

Richard_Morgan98

I think they have offers on some days, when all massages are £20, instead of £50.

I think it random days, when they are quiet, they normally put messages on their Facebook,

Rich

Online Bhammale39

I think they have offers on some days, when all massages are £20, instead of £50.

I think it random days, when they are quiet, they normally put messages on their Facebook,

Rich

Ok, cheers Rich

Davidsteele

Hi,

Rich

Do you remember what blonde Emma charged Rich?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

She has charged different amounts on different days, between £20 and £40 ,

Rich

Offline badsin

This business is changing hands today. Existing services are no longer offered at this establishment. However, they have a second boutique in Long Eaton, that will be offering services which we require. Emma (brunette owner) will continue to offer massage etc. :hi:

Offline jimbob69

Do you know where abouts in long Eaton? It's a bit closer to home for me but haven't found anyone as good as the girl I see now, she was in long Eaton but now in sherwood but it's nearly hours drive so can't go as often as I would like

Offline badsin

Do you know where abouts in long Eaton? It's a bit closer to home for me but haven't found anyone as good as the girl I see now, she was in long Eaton but now in sherwood but it's nearly hours drive so can't go as often as I would like

Not got a clue whereabouts in Long Eaton, maybe phone and ask?? :thumbsup:

Offline jimbob69

Offline badsin

Do you have a name or number?

There are links above. Or contact beauty treats today and ask, or google :hi:

Offline badsin

College street, Long Eaton from the 6th November apparently :hi:

Offline jimbob69

Thanks for the info badsin, I hope she gets some curvier girls working there I saw 'Emma' walking through hush as "Bailey' she is a bit on the slim side for me

Offline badsin

Thanks for the info badsin, I hope she gets some curvier girls working there I saw 'Emma' walking through hush as "Bailey' she is a bit on the slim side for me

Emma, working as Bailey recently reviewed on another, lesser, punting site :hi:

Offline Cookieguy

So Emma the owner now works at Hush?

Offline maggotknob

:( Just 'phoned Hush to book Bailey (Emma from Beauty Treats) - she is down as working tomorrow on the Rota - to be told she "no longer works there..." 

Offline mrspock

She’s finished at Hush and is starting her own place in Long Eaton, as others have said, she has also finished at Beauty Treats.

Offline Cookieguy

Still seems an odd jump to have your own seemingly successful beauty place where you sometimes offer HE, to moonlight somewhere where is fully naked HE massage, then go back to opening a new beauty parlour.

Online Bhammale39

Still seems an odd jump to have your own seemingly successful beauty place where you sometimes offer HE, to moonlight somewhere where is fully naked HE massage, then go back to opening a new beauty parlour.

Think the new place is gonna be more for the ‘boys’ after speaking to Emma....!

Offline badsin

Think the new place is gonna be more for the ‘boys’ after speaking to Emma....!

Brilliant. I've not met Emma, but I'm goin to asap. Looks great, and amazing figure. Can't wait. I'm goin to Try to get booked in for the opening day :hi:

Online Bhammale39

Brilliant. I've not met Emma, but I'm goin to asap. Looks great, and amazing figure. Can't wait. I'm goin to Try to get booked in for the opening day :hi:

She is good, good massage and the fun bit too, however was just too expensive at Beaty treats, will be interesting to see what the prices are here...!

Offline badsin

She is good, good massage and the fun bit too, however was just too expensive at Beaty treats, will be interesting to see what the prices are here...!

Is it goin to be rub'n'tug, or is there more on the menu??  :hi:

Offline badsin

Might of found an opening in the market? Got to be more profitable, only stock you need is massage oil and wipes?? :hi:

Offline mrspock

I have been informed that she has a place at 83 college St. Long Eaton and she is contactable on 07964 240912 and she will be working there Monday to Saturday with Niki also from Beauty Treats.

Offline gerald57

Might of found an opening in the market? Got to be more profitable, only stock you need is massage oil and wipes?? :hi:

The inference of earlier posts is that she has got out of the beauty market and opening a massage only place....but the new outfit is also Hair and Beauty focused, so perhaps the same as before with the moonlighting at Hush to help with the cash flow of setting up a new place?

Online Bhammale39

The inference of earlier posts is that she has got out of the beauty market and opening a massage only place....but the new outfit is also Hair and Beauty focused, so perhaps the same as before with the moonlighting at Hush to help with the cash flow of setting up a new place?

Hmmm yeah possibly I’m gonna give it a go next week at some point as I believe they are going to have opening offers on, worst case it gets a cheaper visit than beauty treats! Oh and also BT apparently not doing any male massage/waxing now.

Offline mega

The pricing in Long Eaton will be interesting. As I read the previous threads on Beauty Treats there was a £50 initial charge for "relaxation massage" followed by various add-ons up to £50 for topless HE making £100 in all which IMHO was excessive.

In Long Eaton there are at least two premises, Green and Natural Chinese and The Studio, where you can get much more for your money. For example at G & N it appears that 1 hr with B2B is £80. Consequently it remains to be seen whether this new "Venture" will match these sort of prices/services.

Offline feetlover112

I have been informed that she has a place at 83 college St. Long Eaton and she is contactable on 07964 240912 and she will be working there Monday to Saturday with Niki also from Beauty Treats.

I've also seen this number on their facebook site: 07944 657607. I've tried the one you posted but had no response. Which is the best number to contact her on.

Anyone know what her new prices are?

Offline RogerBoner

I've also seen this number on their facebook site: 07944 657607. I've tried the one you posted but had no response. Which is the best number to contact her on.

Anyone know what her new prices are?
Ventures Hair and Beauty (07944 657607) opens this Thursday 9 November.

Offline RogerBoner

Ventures Hair and Beauty (07944 657607) opens this Thursday 9 November.
This might be a good pitstop if you ever have the good fortune to be only passing through Long Eaton.  :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RogerBoner

Massages £30 | in Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire | Gumtree External Link/Members Only
Has anyone been yet?  :unknown:

Offline oakwood

Just drove past to scope it out, no one in there but two very fit girls sat waiting

Massive bloke behind the reception desk though, put me off a bit

Online Bhammale39

Just drove past to scope it out, no one in there but two very fit girls sat waiting

Massive bloke behind the reception desk though, put me off a bit

Same here re the bloke, it’s a bit disconcerting. Also I was booked in for last Tuesday when they were supposed to open and got a text 2 hours before saying the opening was delayed, considering I’d asked more than once will you be open Tuesday with a yes replied, I’ll be leaving them to it, beauty treats was massively overpriced and I think they’ll be trying to take the piss here too, especially with this bloke placing the ads, answering the ‘ventures’ phone too. Emma needs to pop back to being Bailey at hush me thinks.

Offline mrspock

I believe the bloke is her fella!! Keeping an eye on her!!

Offline mrspock

Has anyone been to Emma's new place yet?  I understand it's £100 b2b & he. Nov offer is 4 hands for the price of 2.

Online Bhammale39

I believe the bloke is her fella!! Keeping an eye on her!!

Ha well in that case definitely don’t fancy it! And bar the offers £100 is such a rip off compared to somewhere like Hush or Aroma at least try and be competitive when setting up, pure greed!

Offline TobyJohn15

Morning All,
I ventured out to Emmas  new place today after seeing her twice at beauty treats, the man behind the counter is the barber I believe
She had her brother help her out putting things up the first couple days of opening too she mentioned.
Anyway the main event .
Went for the 4 hand for £50/£30 topless as had a offer on.
Which I enjoyed very very much.
Thank you again Mr Spock for the recommendation!

Offline mrspock

Sorry chaps i’ve Given you duff info, the chap is NOT Emma’s fella, he’s the barber, so you can get a hair cut & massage in the same place, maybe they’ll start topless hair cuts, now that would be interesting with Emma !!

Offline RogerBoner

Morning All,
I ventured out to Emmas  new place today after seeing her twice at beauty treats, the man behind the counter is the barber I believe
She had her brother help her out putting things up the first couple days of opening too she mentioned.
Anyway the main event .
Went for the 4 hand for £50/£30 topless as had a offer on.
Which I enjoyed very very much.
Thank you again Mr Spock for the recommendation!
Please could you describe what went on. Did they both wank you at the same time?
What do the girls look like and did you suck their tits?  Any lesbo-action or OWO?
You could write a review as I'm genuinely interested and will be passing through twice this week.

Offline badsin

As above, as review would be informative :hi:

Offline derbyladsouth

I have an appointment booked for Friday so will review when get chance afterwards but maybe not till Monday.