Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Bromley  (Read 6576 times)

Offline Porky Pine

Does anyone know any decent massage establishments in Bromley (Kent), that will finish with a guaranteed hand job?? B2B would be better and/or nude?? Not in the mood for a full service !

Offline peter jb

Agree that Lucy is great choice, but I haven't had any contact via phone or email for months, and when she was in Bromley , it was only one day a week .
A good choice in beckenham, near station is Yaya , a Thai lady. Exceptional handjob after good Thai massage for £50 - £10 extra for topless which is worth it . Contact details on gumtree massage beckenham - if can't find it get back to me. I'm on phone so can't access link at moment .
She has nice slim body, and gives terrific cc swipes, prostate massage and finish 😋

Offline Porky Pine

Lucy is a nightmare to pin down, she hasn't actually said it but I get the impression Monday is the only day she does.
I can t find Yaya of beckenham, there are two places in beckenham, any help in catching the right one would be great.

Offline peter jb

Offline krish

There's a couple close to Bromley worth visiting, Orpington and Mottingham. Check gumtree

Offline Porky Pine

Nice one Peter jb, seeing her today at 2pm, I ll let you know how it goes!

Offline pewpewpew

pjoney3

Hi Mate

Did you manage to see Yaya, how was it? As thinking to book with her..

Thanks

P J

Offline Private Member

I managed to see Yaya today. Was in the area and phoned on the off chance. Luckily for me she was free....usually that's not the case :D

Was there in 5 mins.....Nice flat between the main two Beckenham stations

Great massage - and I mean a proper massage. She was wearing a short dress which revealed a lot of cleavage...she has a fit body for someone of her age (guess mid 40s)

When it came the HR I pushed my luck and asked for B2B but she doesn't do that....In the end she let me grope her arse during the action

£50 all in. Good value

:hi: