Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full Service Full - Polish MILF  (Read 3173 times)

1 review(s) for FULL SERVICE FULL . (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vivago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone else seen this Polish tart who has been knocking around for a few years now?  I notice she has popped up again recently under a new name, working out of Whitechapel and has increased her rate to 80 quid an hour. She used to be 60 when she was known as Blonde Eve.  She was an excellent budget punt when I last saw her a couple of years ago and up for most everything she says she will do and no hidden extras.  If you are partial to a blonde MILF with a face like a bag of spanners but a great body for a lass of her age (mid 40’s?), she is the one for you. Although I notice that she has added BB to her ‘likes’ which will no doubt put many off which is why I give her a neutral.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:01:20 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone else seen this Polish tart who has been knocking around for a few years now?  I notice she has popped up again recently under a new name, working out of Whitechapel and has increased her rate to 80 quid an hour. She used to be 60 when she was known as Blonde Eve.  She was an excellent budget punt when I last saw her a couple of years ago and up for most everything she says she will do and no hidden extras.  If you are partial to a blonde MILF with a face like a bag of spanners but a great body for a lass of her age (mid 40’s?), she is the one for you. Although I notice that she has added BB to her ‘likes’ which will no doubt put many off which is why I give her a neutral.

reminds me of Zelda from the terrahawks, mid 50's or a dose of HIV take your pick.

abdul

I remember she stated bareback sex since joined on AW :bomb:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:08:57 pm by abdul »

Offline Vivago

reminds me of Zelda from the terrahawks, mid 50's or a dose of HIV take your pick.

:lol:..yes, I can see the resemblance  :scare: but although she might have the face of a fifty something, she has the body of a well preserved women in her thirties (maybe she ought to give it back).  I quite often reckon that a lot of these EE chicks think that BB relates to oral sex and not to any other hole.  Certainly she had a supply of condoms, covered me up for penetrative sex and never mentioned that she was willing to go without.  But who knows?

She did offer BBBJ to completion and swallowed every drop without being asked, at no extra cost, which, in my experience, is pretty rare.

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline punk

:lol:..yes, I can see the resemblance  :scare: but although she might have the face of a fifty something, she has the body of a well preserved women in her thirties (maybe she ought to give it back).  I quite often reckon that a lot of these EE chicks think that BB relates to oral sex and not to any other hole.  Certainly she had a supply of condoms, covered me up for penetrative sex and never mentioned that she was willing to go without.  But who knows?

She did offer BBBJ to completion and swallowed every drop without being asked, at no extra cost, which, in my experience, is pretty rare.

true but i am sure HP bang her bare back when she was in north london

Offline webpunter

Think she should be added to WEPC thread !

James999

Profile says age 39, picture says the wrong side of 50  :thumbsdown:

She looks like Worzel Gummage

Offline punk

Profile says age 39, picture says the wrong side of 50  :thumbsdown:

She looks like Worzel Gummage

and you can cum in her pussy it seems. :hi: