Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 2510 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Spaceman291

External Link/Members Only

1hr £70

This girl has been reviewed quite a lot so I don't feel the need to go into too much detail.

To cut a long story short - everyone should experience Lola once in their life, she is Amazing!
1 hr tie and tease sent me to places I've never been before and had me rock hard for a full hour with the strongest orgasm I have ever experienced.
If you want more info, use the search bar - I have no more energy to type after what the Gorgeous Goddess did to me  :D

Offline Neromatrix

Agree she is amazing, had me hard all through my session and she can keep you on edge to ensure you don't blow ur load in a few minutes!

brandonpete

Yep..she's the lady I reviewed at Paradise Palour in Coventry.

Offline chunky monkey

Are you sure about that? Methinks just very close names 'Lola Bell' and 'Lola Bella'

Lola Bell is short 5 footish, Hungarian, with a sexy hot body and works exclusively from a flat in central Birmingham
According to the AW advert, your Lola Bella is 5' 8", much bigger busted, British and offers all sorts of services that Lola Bell hasn't since she moved up from London

Don't get me wrong if it really is Hungarian Lola Bell then I'm straight to the front of what I suspect will be a very long queue

Offline Tantric_mat

Just been to see her after work this evening.
She’s a short brunette with a Eastern European accent, fantastic curvy body, smallish tits.
Have to say she was amazing, very cheeky, lots of fun and knows how to push a guys buttons in all the right places.
The happy ending well let’s just say that edging technique has ruined me for any other white for some time