Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham - Massage  (Read 2222 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Old Fat Man

:wackogirl:

Those of you who have sampled Lola's charms in London will be reassured to know that she is now working in Birmingham.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I sampled her skills when she was based in Earls Court, and thought she was one of the best. She has built up a very good rep on AW.

Her flat is a ground floor small apartment in a modern building in the Broad St. area, and about 10 mins walk from New St. Station (if you come out of the right exit!)

Comms were excellent. I texted Lola and we arranged a time; she confirmed, and I got the full address when I arrived in the locality. The usual sort of routine.

Lola herself is a petite Hungarian with a definitely cheeky, gamin look to her. She is very much "customer orientated".

Costs were £70 for an hour.

For the first time ever, I tried a Tie and Tease session - basically, because I had complete confidence in her. It was not misplaced.

After a shower, she had me lie on my back on her massage bench, and secured my hands above my head with a pair of black pashmina scarves, and my ankles to the legs at the foot of the bench, in the same way. Secure yet comfortable.

She put a blindfold on my, and made sure I couldn't see anything out of it, and then put a cock-ring on me! Another first.

Then followed an hour of changing sensory play involving tickling, nails, pinpricks, ice, the odd slap or smack, and a myriad other sensations, culminating in a prolonged session of edging and ball-play.

An absolutely exquisite session!!

Highly recommended, and exceptional value for money.

TOFM

Offline ghostpunter1

Nice review mate. Very interested in seeing this WG. What is her English like?
I know you were tied up, but is touching her on the table?

bod666

If you read my review you'll see that she also offers "normal" sensual massage with plenty of touching of her upper body (no down below touching). Her English is excellent - no issues there  :thumbsup:

I'm still blown away by my encounter with her several days later :)

Offline ghostpunter1

If you read my review you'll see that she also offers "normal" sensual massage with plenty of touching of her upper body (no down below touching). Her English is excellent - no issues there  :thumbsup:

I'm still blown away by my encounter with her several days later :)

Yes Bod, I read your review after posing the question about touching. She seems great at what she does. I'm a sucker for a good tie and tease experience. Need to book this lady!  :thumbsup: