Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Columbian / Hispanics in Edinburgh  (Read 1261 times)

somefun

There are a few Colombian  / Hispanic girls in Edinburgh (on AW).  They seem to be in two main camps (Morningside and now Newington having moved from Cannonmills.  I've got two more positive reviews to put up, but I'm thinking perhaps I'm missing something?  I note general comments about lack of talent in Edinburgh. I've been a punter in Edinburgh for about 10 years and some of these girls are physically as good as any and very friendly & obliging.   Obviously I've got my opinion and expectations and there are other views out there so I'd be glad to understand why not too much has been said about them.

Hopefully I'll not get accused of promoting them / being connected with them etc.     Clearly there is some coordination with the girls coming and going every six weeks so, so some may be concerned they are not truly independent and I understand that.    I'm also aware there prices may be at the higher end of AW girls in Edinburgh.  If the view is its just a worry about bait & switch I'll gladly confirm which girls in this category I've seen and can confirm my view of how accurate the pictures are.

Offline auldie63

How many of the girls you have seen actually had Spanish as their first language?
The impression on here is that a lot of the ladies claiming to be South American, Spanish etc. are in fact east european, mainly Romanian and pimped by various undesirables, and therefore probably a shit service.
Good luck to you if you have found that not to be the case however.

somefun

Hi Auldie

I've had my fair share of disappointing EE girls over the years,   that is why I'm asking the question.   I've had about 8 different  hispanic girls over the last six months.  I have reviewed two on here so far (only started posting a month ago) - I called out Samanta for being older but she was still genuine hispanic. All had great attitude and a smile, unlike many EEs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  falls into the category I'm talking about.  There are two positive reviews from April from other punters confirming she is hispanic.

Offline TKovac

I may be naive but I do believe that they are south American would be a reasonably easy check as south American Spanish is as different from normal Spanish as Glaswegian is from English  :bomb:

I think people's concerns with them fall into to two categories,

they are all coming from geographically the same part of the world, work from the same locations and seem to have centrally managed profiles. Now that sounds to me like being controlled and as such makes a successful conviction of the punter for visiting a known controlled girl a hell of a lot more likley

Second category and probably the bigger off put is the fact that these girls rotate profiles so you never know if the feed back relates to the current "owner" of the profile. That coupled with the fact that the photos bar may be one are all photo shopped or over 5 years old. The girls are very unreliable with services offered vs delivered and finally thier grasp of the English can't normally be described at best as tenuous.

All of this put together means I would rather spend my funds on a more reliable whore
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Matterhorn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  falls into the category I'm talking about.  There are two positive reviews from April from other punters confirming she is hispanic.

I agree with somefun!

I've recently seen Alinne and can confirm that her pictures are accurate and she is hispanic (although I don't speak Spanish (and she doesn't speak English) but certainly her style and look is hispanic).

I've also had problems with EE's in the past and the service Alinne provided was not indicative of such. In fact, she was enthusiastic, very friendly and very good at her job - resulting in one happy punter!

M

Offline Matrix

The only people that think this lot aren't South American haven't seen them.

ickydicky

is it the trail of marching powder that gives the game away

Offline Matterhorn

The only people that think this lot aren't South American haven't seen them.

+1

Offline DoctorSalchicha

How many of the girls have you seen actually had Spanish as their first language?
The impression on here is that a lot of the ladies claiming to be South American, Spanish etc. are in fact east European, mainly Romanian and pimped by various undesirables, and therefore probably a shit service.
Good luck to you if you have found that not to be the case however.

Been there before and I have caught many 'south American's' that were Romanian in the end. It was very easy to just say a couple of words in Spanish (Hola guapisima como estas?) and then there was a moment of silent, after that it was clear that the person passed the phone to someone else as I can hear voices in the background, something like 'what this guy is saying'... and then the other girl great me in Spanish but with a very strong accent, like a Gringo, but was a Romanian, I never believe again that crap that are 'south America's' of Spaniards, very rare to find though.

Offline Matrix

A lot of Romanians say they are from various parts of the world, including South America. The groups mentioned in this thread are from South America, via Spain. I've never met a Romanian pro who could name the capital of Paraguay, Have you?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 08:11:54 pm by Matrix »

ickydicky

Offline TKovac

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac