Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Emily B or Cookie Jane  (Read 17019 times)

Offline mr small

They are both ugly as fuck, wouldn't touch them for £100 ph.

:scare:

AccountSummary

Never met either but i do remember Amanda Rendall telling me she kicked Emily B's ass in a club in London blood everywhere, from what i remember was a lil feud that a few girls then got involved in

Offline auldie63

Is the law different in England?
This pair of brains made it more than obvious that they are TWO girls flogging their parts from the same flat and up here that's a brothel and, what with splashing it all over national telly, they would be guaranteed a knock from the boys in blue. But being as how it's London they probably weigh in with the local law as a business expense anyway.
Hope they got well paid for the program, thinking about it, if they charged the producers their hourly rate for the time it must have taken to make this shite it must have been a right little earner.

AccountSummary

Emily B has the Pete Best look down to a tee :vomit:

mavgoose

How much .....? £500 you say..... !? Mmmmm ,

External Link/Members Only

jcdmj12

Cookie Jane is charging £600 an hour for no OWO  :lol:  She has quite a sexy posh accent though, but not that much worth.  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline skirtLift

500 quid a fucking hour??
It's 800 quid per hour unless outcall then it's 850.

RandyF

None of those botoxed Mayfair bints are fit to lace a Glasgow matrons corset.

chico1000

Randy that's the first nice thing you have said about a Glasgow matron.  I'm Proud of you big fella!

chico1000

Surely those prices are just hyped up for the documentary who would possibly pay that!!

handyandy

Surely those prices are just hyped up for the documentary who would possibly pay that!!

Some Muppet will :wackogirl:

RandyF

There obviously not targeting the punter whose sat in his breeks gazing at AW all day pondering which granny deserves his cock and 60quid, or if there's a new gypsy started at the NSS.

London's full of guys with money to burn.

mavgoose

£800 an hour now. No joke.  :dash:

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

Why do these girls think more botox is the answer......