Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubyred2727 - Aberdeenshire  (Read 1276 times)

Macattak

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any fresh info on Ruby or managed a punt with her in recent weeks as she seems to have dropped off the planet In the last few months
Have seen her a few times always a great punt although she can be a pain in the arse to get a time to suit and will cancel regularly
Also notice her likes list has diminished OWO and CIM been removed

Offline ik8133

Was wondering the same myself, swapped an email or two about a month or so ago to arrange a meet, but she never got back to me.  She doesn't seem to log in much these days either.

Offline Davey Dykes

Sent her a message the other week, read but not replied. I'm taking that as retired or as good as anyway.

Offline ik8133

Sent her a message the other week, read but not replied. I'm taking that as retired or as good as anyway.

Yeah, I think your probably right.

Macattak

Not so sure gents these hoors live for cash and Xmas just round the corner usually gets them motivated

Offline ik8133

Not so sure gents these hoors live for cash and Xmas just round the corner usually gets them motivated

Maybe she has a steady stream of regular's outwith AW.

Macattak

Would think so she’s certainly a friendly enough tart put the punters at ease and her old place was safe and discreet. Add to that cock sucking skills second to none could see her having a few

Offline DrGFreeman

She cancelled on me three times in a row - I've given up

Offline Davey Dykes

You've said it yourself before Mac, she is, or at least was, a whore.

You pay to fuck them, not fall in love.

As much as I liked her seems she might've moved on in her life. Suggest you leave it and do the same unless there's some indication otherwise from her.

Offline ShaunJo

Got a message on AW the other day saying she is not working at the moment. Not sure what that holds for the future, a big miss for those North of the city.

Offline ik8133

Got a message on AW the other day saying she is not working at the moment. Not sure what that holds for the future, a big miss for those North of the city.

Don't think she's been working for quite a while, her log ins to AW has been quite infrequent.   

Offline bushman

Don't think she's been working for quite a while, her log ins to AW has been quite infrequent.
She could be pregnant?